✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rather candid excerpt from the magazine above:

Believe it or not, after having two babies (daughter Apple and son Moses) Gwyneth Paltrow just may be ready to go for the hat trick and add a third to her brood.

The “Shakespeare in Love” actress, who was spotted on her way to meet Madonna at the Kabbalah Center in London earlier today, recently told press that she has babies on the brain.

“I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it. And also my [late] dad said to me that his only regret in life was that he had only two children and he didn’t have more.”

And given her past experience with the pitfalls of pregnancy, it’s a bit surprising that she’s considering giving it a third go-around. “My mother loved each [pregnancy] to bits; she felt alive and beautiful. I wanted to throw up all the time.”

As for keeping the spark alive in her marriage with Chris Martin, Paltrow says it takes a special effort. “I think you have to make an effort to compartmentalize a little bit. When your children are asleep, you have to open another world ... children and being a parent can really drain that side of you. I would like to say ‘Go away for the weekend.’ But, of course, I’ve done that like one time on my birthday. But it’s important to carve out some time; otherwise, you don’t have an inner life. You just give all day, and then you pass out at night.”

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gwyneth-paltrow-talks-future-pregnancy-204748/

gwyneth-paltrow-kabbalah-638-5.jpg

Are those...leather leggings?! :thinking:

she's def still looking great!

aaaannnddd.. let me just say, i've totally noticed that with most couples, the chic totally tries to look great wearing nice clothes, while the guy usually doesn't try as hard. i don't understand that. can someone tell me why guys don't have a standard to live up to?? :D

HBZ0708CV001-de-26452483.jpg

i only JUST realized she's wearing a barack obama button in this photo!! :dance:

so naturally, i had to go find the excerpt about obama from bazaar:

" Gwyneth is also an avid supporter of Barack Obama. "Much as I respect Hillary Clinton — I think she's a brilliant woman — [the Clintons are] almost like a monarchy at this point.

"I don't feel there's any lip service with [Obama]. I don't feel like he's one of those jaded politicos who say one thing and are talking out of both sides of their mouth. I also feel we've done such incredible damage to our reputation — and as someone who lives outside America for half the year, I overhear things that I wish I didn't overhear. A lot of people in the West think that we're not very sensitive to the rest of the world, and I think that having a president called Barack Hussein Obama in 2008 says that we are part of the world and we don't want to make unilateral decisions about the fate of all of us. I just pray to God that he wins.""

*squee*

Gwyneth and Mario sued over food/travel book

Book? What book? That would seem to be the bone of contention, if you will. Ben Karlin, former headwriter for The Daily Show, has filed a lawsuit against TV chef Mario Batali and actress Gwyneth Paltrow claiming they did not pay him for work he did for a book on which they were collaborating. Karlin, who shared authorship of America (The Book) with Jon Stewart, says he was assigned to "conceptualize and oversee" a book to compliment a PBS series starring Mario and Gwyneth in which the stars take a cultural and gastronomic tour of Spain. The series, which may be called Spain...on the Road Again, will premiere this fall.

According to Karlin's mouthpiece -- er, lawyer -- the production company, Frappe Inc. is also joined in the suit. In 2007, Frappe's prez, Charles Pinsky, made the deal with him. Based on the deal, Karlin traveled to Spain twice on his own dime. When he pressed Pinsky for a signed contract and, presumably, his advance, neither were forthcoming. Karlin was then dismissed without pay. (Of course, if the deal had never been agreed upon, how could Ben have been dismissed?)

Now, Pinsky's mouthpiece -- er, lawyer -- is talking. Leslie Ben-Zvi said Karlin was misrepresenting the facts. "We will vigorously defend this lawsuit, including the good name of Pinsky and Batali." Perhaps Ben-Zvi doesn't know about Paltrow's good name, even with number one box office hit Iron Man still in theaters and that Best Actress Oscar for Shakespeare in Love.

Apparently, there were problems between Ben and Mario. Karlin clashed with Batali over who was directing the project. Batali thought Karlin was only a writer. Meanwhile, according to Karlin's suit, "Batali, claiming preoccupation with other ventures, also refused to contribute substantial material to the book, despite Pinsky's assurances otherwise, and there was no indication that any contribution from Paltrow was forthcoming." The lawsuit was filed in New York state court for around $500,000 in damages and compensation.Nothing says yummy Spanish cuisine like a lawsuit, right?

http://www.tvsquad.com/2008/06/05/gwyneth-and-mario-sued-over-food-travel-book/

Those pictures are great. She looks so natural. I hope I look like that too.

That is great that she is for O'bama. I am glad that she feels the same about the "Clinton monarchy." We need someone new. He is from Chitown too! :)

There is always a lawsuit for everything, isn't there...

Gwyneth belts out a fine tune

GWYNETH PALTROW has proved she's just as handy on the mic as her fella.

The actress - wife of COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN - got stuck in to a bit of karaoke during a star-studded charity bash last night, singing FUGEES classic Killing Me Softly.

Stars including DAVID WALLAIMS, ELLE MACPHERSON and BRUCE FORSYTH gave Gwyneth a standing ovation, before she reappeared later on the evening as part of a supergroup fronted by JEFF BECK, also featuring JARVIS COCKER, NIGEL KENNEDY and STELLA MCCARTNEY, to sing Hi Ho Silver Lining.

The bash is expected to raise £500,000 for the Hoping Foundation - a charity that raises awareness and funds for Palestinian children - and was held at Ronnie Scott's jazz bar in London.

g.jpg

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article1319480.ece

:lol: Well funny you should say that:

Gwyneth Paltrow: Baby On Board?

Gwyneth Paltrow has sparked rumours that she is pregnant with husband Chris Martin, after spending much of last night hiding her rotund tummy behind a clutch bag.

The Iron Man star stepped out yesterday evening with her designer pal Stella McCartney, but her usually slender frame marred by a slight bulging tummy was visible through a thigh grazing silver dress.

Gwyneth and Coldplay singer Martin already have two children together, 4-year old Apple and two-year old Moses.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/43341/gwyneth-paltrow-baby-on-board

Gwyneth Paltrow sparks baby rumours with bump under dress

By Simon Cable

Last updated at 4:29 PM on 20th June 2008

Her penchant for racy footwear lately has meant Gwyneth Paltrow's feet are almost as famous as her face.

But on this occasion not even her shapely legs and towering heels could not distract attention from her curiously rotund midriff.

With her thigh-grazing, silver dress showing the hint of a bump, rumours are growing that Miss Paltrow could be expecting baby number three.

article-0-01AD8E0400000578-947_468x715.jpg Blooming swell: Gwyneth Paltrow looking like she might have something to hide as she left Ronnie Scott's yesterday night

Talk of a possible pregnancy first surfaced in January after the star was admitted to hospital in New York suffering from a mystery illness.

And the 35-year-old, who has two children with Coldplay singer Chris Martin, Apple, four, and Moses, two, is apparently keen to extend her family.

In an interview with US magazine Harper's Bazaar earlier this month she admitted: 'I may force myself to do it one more time because the result is so worth it.

More...

'And also my dad said to me that his only regret in life was that he had only two children and he didn't have more.'

Speculation has not been helped by the apparent change in Miss Paltrow's usually ultra-slender physique, which she credits to a gruelling workout regime.

article-0-01ADEC4200000578-955_468x818.jpg Keeping mum: The actress recently revealed she would like more children

The timing would be perfect. The pair have recently finished work on major projects with Paltrow's latest film Iron Man having been released and Coldplay's new album completed.

The Oscar-winning actress was pictured leaving a charity event at Ronnie Scott's jazz club on Thursday night.

She took to the stage to perform a karaoke version of Killing Me Softly, even receiving a standing ovation from the star-studded audience for her efforts.

In typical fashion her husband was not present to see her perform, continuing the couple's determined efforts not to be pictured in public together.

According to one onlooker, the star started shyly, 'but soon got into the swing of it'.

She appeared on stage a second time to sing Hi Ho Silver Lightning alongside Jeff Beck, Jarvis Cocker, Nigel Kennedy and Stella McCartney.

Veteran presenter Bruce Forsyth hosted the event, which was expected to raise £500,000 for the Hoping Foundation in aid of Palestinian children.

that´s a bad choice of dress for any woman with a regular body, not like Gwyn is one of them, but SHE LOOKS SOO PREGNANT IN THOSE PICS!! I say baby number 3 is on the way....