✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon Pegg says nice thing about Gwyneth:

Jack Black says Gwyneth Paltrow loves telling dirty jokes. Did she tell you any good ones?

I think guys would just like to think that. Gwyneth is great fun and not like people think she is. The media constructed this image of her then criticised her for it. If someone doesn’t give too much of themselves away, they get a personality constructed for them by the media and then are vilified for being someone they’re not.

The perception of her is that she’s quite po-faced.

It’s not true. It’s f***ing ridiculous.

So does she know any dirty jokes, then?

No. That’s slightly seedy.

Whole article here: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/interviews/ ... page_id=11

:D

looks great ! thanks for posting :)

when is this supposed to air ?? and where ?

and woow her Spanish's so fluent !!

It says this Septmeber on PBS. Here in Chicago that is channel 11.

http://www.spainontheroadagain.com/

I know, the first time I saw her speak spanish I was impressed. Her accent is great. I had more respect for her after that. I thought it was cool that she liked the Spanish culture so much. She probably studied abroad.

Chris defends his right to keep his marriage between him and Gwyneth!

Chris Martin Defends 'Privacy' of Marriage To Gwyneth Paltrow

He speaks about relationship...

by Jason Gregory

01 June 2008

Photo by: Shirlaine Forrest

More Coldplay

Watch Coldplay - 'Violet Hill'

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has defended his wish to keep details of his marriage to Hollywood actress Gwyneth Paltrow private.

In an interview with the Observer, the singer said that his refusal to name check his wife in public was because “it’s possible for two humans to be in a relationship without there needing to be some public reason for that relationship.

“Maybe as it is with all our wives, maybe we just like each other, and it doesn't have anything to do with the outside world,” he added.

Martin, who married Paltrow in December 2003, has often scuffled with paparazzi that have tried to photograph the couple together.

The singer’s comments come on the verge of the release of Coldplay’s fourth album ‘Viva La Vida’.

I couldn't agree more!

Gwyneth Paltrow sports a pair of stylish red sunglasses as she stops to ask a fellow car driver for directions just near Oxfordshire outside London on Saturday morning.

Gwyn, 35, had children Apple and Moses in the back seat of her Toyota Prius.

Ms. Paltrow was recently tapped as the new face for Italian luxury label Tod’s.

gwyneth-paltrow-directions-01.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-directions-03.jpg

ooh Man ! how would you react if GWYNETH PALTROW (!!!) stopped you in your own car to ask for direction ?!

even if I knew the town by heart, I'd be in total shock and be all wrong.. huge pressure, you surely dont want to tell her the wrong address and disappoint her ! :lol:

gwyneth-harpers-bazaar-paltrow2.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow graces July’s Harper’s Bazaar, out June 17.

The mother of two talks about staying fit: “All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life. And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good.”

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/34928/gwyneth-paltrow-does-harpers-bazaar/

ooh Man ! how would you react if GWYNETH PALTROW (!!!) stopped you in your own car to ask for direction ?!

even if I knew the town by heart, I'd be in total shock and be all wrong.. huge pressure, you surely dont want to tell her the wrong address and disappoint her ! :lol:

I'd give her the direction to my house.

gwyneth-harpers-bazaar-paltrow2.jpg

The mother of two talks about staying fit: “All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life. And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good.”

Lovely pic!!Shes lookin hot!!

:lol:

This made me giggle. She kills herself with exercise to look good for him and he grows and afro and wears the same pair of trousers for 5 years :P