✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Hmhm what did he do? :P

I like how he sings some of the song, then quickly inserts "This is for GP", like he thought, "Hmm, nobody will notice":lol:

He either left his dirty socks on the floor, or it could just be a song "GP" likes and they are playing it for the festivals:)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow encourages Apple to learn about lesbianism

Gwyneth Paltrow has spoken to her seven-year-old daughter Apple about lesbianism, while provoking a debate about homosexuality and the Bible.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/865958-gwyneth-paltrow-encourages-daughter-to-learn-about-lesbianism#ixzz1PK3PGn7S

article-1307718672230-0C810ABC00000578-421678_466x474.jpg

The actress-turned-singer-turned-chef has now directed her attention to homosexuality and the Bible on her GOOP website.

Usually Mrs Chris Martin tends to tackle more mundane issues in her newsletters, such as postpartum depression, friendship divorce and the purpose of giving, but she has now waded in to the debate about homophobia.

She felt compelled to write about the issue following a conversation with her daughter.

'When my daughter came home from school one day saying that a classmate had two mummies, my response was, "Two mummies? How lucky is she?"' said Paltrow.

The Hollywood star, who recently featured in hit TV show Glee, also wrote about her distress following a wave of homophobic attacks and teenage suicides that have happened in America in recent months.

The mother of two expressed how disturbed she was by the separation homophobia causes in society, and is provoking a highly charged debate by asking whether or not the Bible finds homosexuality sinful.

'What does it actually say in the Bible that will cause some people to be upset by my line of thinking?' added the 38-year-old.

the first Commandments is love

people have a sin of intolerance and disrespect of the personality of each. Homophobia is like Racism. and there is no tolerance for the Bible.

Tonight at 9pm / 21 o'clock to 9:45pm / 21:45, I will be watching Swedish TV channel SVT1, because it broadcasts "Who do you think you are" with Gwyneth exploring her roots. :dance:

That was filmed in Barbados , that's where I'm from. When I met Chris in March, he told me that he'd just got back from Barbados. I flew 9 hours to meet him and he was in my country just 20 mins away from my house :wacky:

When I met Chris in March, he told me that he'd just got back from Barbados[/color]. I flew 9 hours to meet him and he was in my country just 20 mins away from my house :wacky:

How cool. I saw the broadcast and it was re-broadcast today - I saw it again. It was a very good episode. Have you seen this episode?

How cool. I saw the broadcast and it was re-broadcast today - I saw it again. It was a very good episode. Have you seen this episode?

Sadly I haven't Nancy that was when I was in Copehnagen rememeber when I spoke to you , I left there and headed to London and when I went to the studio a few days later I met him. It was in all of the newspapers . I'd love to see the broadcast though.:( Do you know if its online anywhere?

That was filmed in Barbados , that's where I'm from. When I met Chris in March, he told me that he'd just got back from Barbados. I flew 9 hours to meet him and he was in my country just 20 mins away from my house :wacky:

Ohh I didn't realise Gwyneth had done a "Who Do You Think You Are?" I always watch the UK ones of this and I saw the last lot of American ones when they were broadcast on UK TV. I'm guessing this is now a second season of the American version?

I like how he sings some of the song, then quickly inserts "This is for GP", like he thought, "Hmm, nobody will notice":lol:

He either left his dirty socks on the floor, or it could just be a song "GP" likes and they are playing it for the festivals:)

that is so cute.I love that he mentioned her,however low key it was