Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contactmusic.com

How weird is this?

Hollywood actress, singer and celebrity chef Gwyneth Paltrow has been handed the unusual job of opening for Liam Gallagher's new band Beady Eye on Tuesday (05Jul11) - with a discussion about the joys of cooking.

The rockers are set to play London's fabled Roundhouse venue as part of the iTunes Festival and Paltrow has been invited to warm up the crowd at the group's gig by talking about her new culinary book, Notes From My Kitchen Table.

According to a post on the festival's website, Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, will be "exploring some of the themes of the book as well as discussing why cookery has become such an important part of her life".

Contactmusic.com

How weird is this?

Hollywood actress, singer and celebrity chef Gwyneth Paltrow has been handed the unusual job of opening for Liam Gallagher's new band Beady Eye on Tuesday (05Jul11) - with a discussion about the joys of cooking.

The rockers are set to play London's fabled Roundhouse venue as part of the iTunes Festival and Paltrow has been invited to warm up the crowd at the group's gig by talking about her new culinary book, Notes From My Kitchen Table.

According to a post on the festival's website, Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, will be "exploring some of the themes of the book as well as discussing why cookery has become such an important part of her life".

April fools a little late? Is this someone's idea of a joke?

I read that too. I think - or at least hope - maybe she's doing something earlier in the day rather than 'warming up the crowd' before the Beady Eye gig! :laugh3: I'm not sure a cooking lessons would make such a good warm up act, even if it is Gwyneth, unless she's gonna bust some Glee moves! :P

Does anybody like gwyneth here? ........

You're asking me if I like the woman who sleeps with the man of my dreams? :shocked2:

Well there's nothing I can do about that, but I do think she's a bit too materialistic and conceited for Chris.

Like when there was this flower show in England somewhere, and she went prancing around with her cookbook in her hand. :facepalm: