✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah sure thats why our mags here have a picture of chris looking moody and gwyneth playing with moses in a park but not exactly looking happy , suppose to be the kids birthday and neither parents could get in the mood, thats gotta suck for the boy!!! when both parents there but unhappy:veryangry2:

They do look happy when you see then together :)

Gwyn's C-bomb TV show storm

("www.thesun.co.uk Tuesday, 26 April 2011) GWYNETH PALTROW sent shockwaves across American airwaves last night when she dropped the C-bomb during an appearance on a chat show.

The actress defied her clean cut reputation by using the expletive - often cited as the most offensive swear word - to describe her late German grandmother.

Oscar-winner Gwyn casually uttered the profanity on the Chelsea Lately show when the host referred to her own granny as "a real b*tch".

The Shakespeare In Love star responded: "Mine was a real c***."

Chelsea threw her head back in giggly appreciation of the word - bleeped out for broadcast - prompting the initially dumbstruck audience to cheer and applaud.

Referring to her relative as "Mutti" - German for mother - Gwyneth explained: "She just hated my guts, basically, and she tried to poison my mother against me.

"She must not have been very happy and she must have had a lot of pain because she was as mean as hell."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/showbiz/celebs-exposed/3547891/Gwyneth-drops-C-bomb.html

Heard this on the radio today, there they said the campaign would be starting in the autumn:

http://backseatcuddler.com/2011/04/26/gwyneth-paltrow-is-the-new-brand-ambassador-for-coach/

Gwyneth Paltrow Is The New Brand Ambassador For Coach

Gwyneth Paltrow has landed a very nice fashion gig with Coach.

The Country Strong star will be the brand ambassador for the accessories goods business and will be in the 70th anniversary advertising running in the fall of 2011 and into early 2012.

“I grew up in New York City and I’ve always thought of Coach as the quintessential New York brand,” the star said in a statement. “I will never forget getting my first Coach bag.”

The company’s president and creative director, Reed Krakoff, said that Paltrow was “a natural choice…She embodies the spirit, energy and elegance of the Coach brand.”

These ads are slated to be in European and Asian markets only, as of now.

Paltrow is no stranger to corporate fashion schilling. She has modeled for Tod’s and Christian Dior in the past.

Gwyneth Paltrow - MET Ball 2011

Gwyneth wore a Stella McCarney dress and Fred Leighton jewels at the MET (Metropolitan Museum of Art) on Monday (May 2) in New York City.

The face of the woman in black says it all. :wreck: jajaja

gwyneth-paltrow-met-ball-2011-01.jpg

2vmy2s5.jpg

#

1. “Every woman can make time (to workout) - every woman - and you can do it with your baby in the room. There have been countless times where I've worked out with my kids crawling around all over the place. You just make it work.”

#

2. “I would rather die than let my kid eat Cup-a -Soup.”

#

3. “We have great dinner parties at which everyone sits around talking about politics, history, art and literature—-all this peppered with really funny jokes. But back in America, I was at a party and a girl looked at me and said, 'Oh, my God! Are those Juicy jeans that you're wearing?' and I thought, I can't stay here. I have to get back to Europe.”

#

4. “I'm really fucking good at my job, and people who are interesting and good know that, and that's all that matters.”

#

5. “I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans.”

#

6. “I am obsessed with chopped salad.”