✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Dare I say it, but I like her. She seems like a good mother, she cooks, she's tall and gorgeous. She seems to have a sense of humor, and when she gets the chance, she tends to gush about Chris (not very often, I feel it would be her choice to talk about him more--all good wives should gush about their hubbies.)

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow: My marriage to Chris Martin is not perfect

Gwyneth Paltrow has admitted that her seven-and-a-half-year marriage to Coldplay singer Chris Martin is "not perfect", but that the couple are dedicated to making it work.

In an interview with Easy Living Magazine, the Oscar-winning actress revealed the pair are both very busy in their professional lives, making communication and support the key factors keeping things on an even keel.

"Chris and I have our ups and downs - a long relationship takes a lot of twists and turns. We both have a lot going on so we just have to make it work," the 38-year-old said.

"I think the reason it's worked so far is because we are very open with each other and communicate well," she added. "We try and make life as normal as possible."

The Shakespeare in Love star said that between acting, singing and writing cookery books, she is a homebody who spends most of her time looking after their two children, Apple, seven, and five-year-old Moses.

She added: "I think in many ways I'm a traditional wife. I believe that I have a responsibility to make a home and protect my family."

Its so awfull the way the media twist the things.... She only said that they´re a normal couple and somehow the article sounds like they´re having a crisis:dozey:

I completely understand why Chris is so closed when it comes to talk about their relationship.

ContactMusic.com

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow showed off her charitable side on Monday (04Jul11) by selling snacks in her front yard.

The Shakespeare In Love star baked cakes before joining her children in front of the London home she shares with her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin.

Paltrow was snapped selling sweet goods and lemonade to passers by with seven-year-old daughter Apple and son Moses, five.

Money raised from the sale will go to charity, reports Britain's The Sun

Awwwwwww gossips!!!!!! I already started missing those. Its been like 5 days since they were getting their last divorce.

They're already divorced duh, they're living in their separate houses. Gwyneth lives with Matthew Morrison and Chris with Kate Bosworth.

you think :stunned: I thought she was with James Blunt is a man so cute and kind :surprised:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYltT2AxQzI&feature=relmfu]YouTube - ‪James Blunt - 'So Far Gone' [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]‬‏[/ame]