✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it is. They are kids and the loud music could ruin their ears.

I was at some concert with my friends daughters (3 and 6) and the bass player called me to give me headphones for them. And the music was lets say similar to Coldplay, not some kind of heavy metal. So it essential for kids to have something to protect their ears.

Of course it is. They are kids and the loud music could ruin their ears.

I was at some concert with my friends daughters (3 and 6) and the bass player called me to give me headphones for them. And the music was lets say similar to Coldplay, not some kind of heavy metal. So it essential for kids to have something to protect their ears.

didn't know that! Would take that piece of advice into account for when I have kids...

I don't know if it is a new trend, but I don't remember my parents putting headphones when there was lots of noise (not that I remember going to a concert either)

Whenever I see her in a picture, I just think " Oh you lucky woman."

I hope she writes more about Chris though, I know he wouldn't like it, but some random photo of him would be great :nod:

I know, I'm a bit of a stalker :rolleyes:

didn't know that! Would take that piece of advice into account for when I have kids...

I don't know if it is a new trend, but I don't remember my parents putting headphones when there was lots of noise (not that I remember going to a concert either)

I think that the (lets call it a) west world pays attention to it, which is amazing. Where I'm from its not a trend, the band I wnet to see with those two girls was a British band soooo I think its the trend of the west. One of the good ones. :)

I think that the (lets call it a) west world pays attention to it, which is amazing. Where I'm from its not a trend, the band I wnet to see with those two girls was a British band soooo I think its the trend of the west. One of the good ones. :)

Similarly I remember a story someone had posted from an early Viva gig, when people right at the back were being upgraded to front row, remember? Anyway a member of Coldplaying was with her young son and asked one of the female roadies who did the upgrading if she and her son could be moved to the front and she said she couldn't because Chris had specifically asked her not to move young children to the front because of the close proximity to the speakers.

Yeah, at Manchester and Wembley front row the bass during The White Lies was actually painful. We were all standing there looking incredibly rude with our hands over our ears.

The concert I attended in 2009, before the concert started the venue workers went through the crowd and passed out earplugs to anyone who wanted them. I was a bit surprised at how many people took them.

There's quite a lot of hate in those Daily Mail comments about Gwyneth all the time.

It's quite funny sometimes. :tongue:

Despite the negative connotation from the Daily Mail, the required qualifications do sound ... well, very random and imo ridiculous. However, I'd be quite intrigued to see the candidates meeting those requirements. Who knows, maybe it'll be a Paltrow/Martin version of The Apprentice. :D

The concert I attended in 2009, before the concert started the venue workers went through the crowd and passed out earplugs to anyone who wanted them. I was a bit surprised at how many people took them.

I always grab them! :cool:

Ha! She's gonna have fun shutting down all the false rumors, lol.

That was my first though when I saw her twitter account. This going to be the best avenue for her to do so. That tweet about the private tutors just proves it.

*putting on Team Gwyneth hat*

I love that she's making fun of herself on Twitter :wacky:. I hope it'll show people that she seems to not take herself as seriously or be as tight-assed as most people thing she is.

Jimmy said this today: "Need NKOTB Tour jacket from 1991! Please send all pricing, address and info of your history with said jacket to @GwynethPaltrow."

:lol: