🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw her on the red carpet and Tim Gunn gave his stamp of approval. She said it's a Tom Ford.

I don't watch "Project Runway" but I do know of Tim Gunn and I like him, and if he says she looks good, then I'd say that's about as high a compliment as you can get.

I can't see the picture of her in her pretty dress, though :(.

Gwyneth Paltrow Wears Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie to the 84th Academy Awards

By Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie

Published: Sunday, Feb. 26, 2012 - 6:48 pm

LOS ANGELES, Feb. 26, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Academy Award winning actress, Gwyneth Paltrow, wears Anna Hu Haute Joaillerie exclusively to the 84th Academy Awards.

Hearts of Winter Cuff

This one of a kind cuff bracelet symbolizes the frozen ice of winter and is made of 2,368 rose-cut, round brilliant diamonds weighing 163 carats, all with D color and VVS clarity. After seeing the Nutcracker ballet, Anna imagined this exquisite all‐white jewel for the snow queen. $1,000,000

Duchess Hibiscus Ring

Anna has elevated the double-hoop ring into a work of art that is also eminently wearable. Two hoops are joined side by side so they can be worn on two adjacent fingers, or they can be pressed together and worn on one finger. Rose cut and round diamonds with purple sapphires set in 18-karat white gold. $160,000

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/02/26/4292902/gwyneth-paltrow-wears-anna-hu.html#storylink=cpy

She looks amazing! Loved the cape- so chic and different.

And I may have let out a squeel when I saw the photo of Chris going into the VF party. Let's hope for some goss (we know we won't get a photo of them together there, lol!)

I don't think the photo is recent at all.