✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

^:nod:

The shoes aren't my thing either but my god, her legs look amazing!

And I do feel bad they have to sacrifice some of their privacy. Sure, they have amazing lifes, but being followed everywhere all the time, and then people twisting the story so everyone thinks you're a massive diva... :thumbsdown:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I do feel bad they have to sacrifice some of their privacy. Sure, they have amazing lifes, but being followed everywhere all the time, and then people twisting the story so everyone thinks you're a massive diva... :thumbsdown:

Agreed. And oh, my god, she went out looking less than stylish one day? Like any other human being? The horror!

Apple looks darling.

Wow. Apple has grown so much! i remember seeing pictures of her when she was sooo little! She's 8 and she's soo tall!! They are so cute! :D

Also, I loved Gwyneth's shoes!

She won't be 8 until 5/14. Just last summer, Chris was carrying her. I wonder if she'll still let him carry her at 8. She looks so big!

Gwyneth Paltrow lures Bill Clinton underground

Bill Clinton, the former American president, is to host a big underground party in London with the actors Gwyneth Paltrow and Damian Lewis.

gwyn_2199774b.jpg

While the Olympics and the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee are London’s biggest attractions this year, the most coveted invitation among socialites is likely to be to an underground party.

Mandrake can disclose that the former American president Bill Clinton is to host the first fundraising event for his charitable foundation in the capital. It will take place in the Old Vic Tunnels next month.

“What’s interesting is that Clinton’s co-hosting the event with the Reuben Foundation,” says my man with the canapés. “It’s the first time that his charity has co-hosted such an event.”

The Reuben Foundation was created 10 years ago to channel the charitable giving of David and Simon Reuben, the property tycoons, who made much of their reputed £6.2 billion fortune in Russia in the Nineties. They became known as the “metals czars” because of their role in the aluminium industry.

Clinton will be joined in the former railway tunnels beneath Waterloo station by his daughter, Chelsea, and two ambassadors for his charity, Gwyneth Paltrow and Damian Lewis, as hosts of the soirée.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9218719/Gwyneth-Paltrow-lures-Bill-Clinton-underground.html

So I guess she's not staying in Cali until the boys get there.....

Kate Hudson & Bingham Visit Gwyneth Paltrow

Kate Hudson takes her 9-month-old son Bingham out for a walk to Gwyneth Paltrow‘s place on Sunday (April 22) in London, England.

The 33-year-old actress was spotted at LAX Airport on her way out of town earlier in the week.

Kate‘s next upcoming project is titled The Reluctant Fundamentalist. She stars opposite Kiefer Sutherland, Liev Schreiber, and Riz Ahmed in the movie about a young Pakistani man working on Wall Street who is deeply affected by the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/23/kate-hudson-bingham-visit-gwyneth-paltrow/

Chris Martin & Gwyneth Paltrow Rank High in Zimbio's 100 Hottest Couples List

KlOoNH1f6Kjl.jpg

Despite doing everything they possibly can to avoid being photographed together, Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have made the top 20 in our fourth annual Hottest Couples rundown.

Just for a second forget that the world has yet to see these two together on a red carpet. Then think about just how powerful and popular Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow are together. Over the last year the actress made waves on Glee and proved she can carry a tune, though not quite as well as her Coldplay hubby. The band put out a successful album in 2011 despite an eyeroll-inducing title on its lead single.

For those curious about our process of ranking these couples, this year we've refined our definition of "hotness" to rank 100 celebrity couples using the following criteria: Staying Power, Popularity, Success, and Attractiveness. The resulting list includes hot pairings made up of models, singers, actors, ex-wrestlers, reality stars, and more. While the hottest couple of them all, Beyonce and Jay-Z, has been on our list for four years now, 24 of these famous duos also made their debut. Check out the entire feature here.

hottest_celebrity_couples_2012.jpg

Attractiveness: 8/20 ?! WTF ?! :o :angry:

is just a joke believe me because I read the newpapers and more because is the couple's success matters to people is a real couple. attractive is less important. because in showbiz everyone couple is attractive, they give the image of a stable couple for normal people in a world of showbiz, and it's only the paps that dirty ;)

and so sorry but with time they become more actractive ( but excluding photographs medias they are more private than before you know )

721566-chris-martin-gwyneth-paltrow-ici-0x414-2.jpg

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/297433/20120213/couples-2012-grammy-awards-ceremony.htm#page1

and even when they are normal but glamour couple always (when the paps take pictures)

c431ed142339211d_FP_8655798_FlynetUKFF_Paltrow_Swift_EXC_35_45wtmk.preview.jpg

and more the nasty paps have mitigated you know the kind of bullshit, previous years that Chris is never with Gwyneth.

and they are together now see all pictures and in my mind see Chris with Gwyneth in party, in resto, in event . much less before 2010 ;) :D

I don't understand the 8/20 one bit, but I think people in the media still think of Chris as some gangly, goofy singer and not the hottie that he is. I read on another board once a poster called him "that thing Gwyneth is married to."

They've clearly not seen the Vanity Fair oscars party pics we have :rolleyes:

:nod: Oh the VF party pics :awesome::dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

I'm still dazzled about that suit. I'll always be :dazzled:

this is one of the most beautiful couple and the people I know say it's a really nice couple and their children are beautiful ;)

ChrisMartinOscarsdresses2012VanityFair.jpgGwyneth+Paltrow+2012+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+u5lXFXjesGBl.jpg