✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

From the above Vanity Fair link:

Afterward, guests lingered to enjoy the very last of each others' company: Chris Martin made a rare public display of affection with his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, by holding his hand in her rear jean pocket while the couple talked to Zooey Deschanel.

Aaaawh :heart: :heart:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SERIOUSLY?! Could someone not snap a pic of THAT? :laugh3: I know they want to keep private, but I have to admit I'm a little starved for a pic of any kind of affection between them. I am!

The day I win the sweepstakes to cook with Gwynnie, you're my number 2. I'm taking you with me! :laugh3::laugh3:

Afterward, guests lingered to enjoy the very last of each others' company: Chris Martin made a rare public display of affection with his wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, by holding his hand in her rear jean pocket while the couple talked to Zooey Deschanel.

Awww. Surprising but very sweet :D :wacky:

Excuse me while I die from fangirling too hard.

OHMYGOD :o:awesome::wideeyed::dazzled:

People who were there & have seen it have no idea how lucky they are to have witnessed it :nod:

Saw this at http://www.todaysparent.com/blogs/celebrity-candy/gwyneth-paltrow-explains-name-apple

Gwyneth Paltrow Explains The Name "Apple"

In the latest issue of Hello! Canada Magazine, Gwyneth Paltrow, 39, who's busy promoting her new movie The Avengers (can't wait to see it — Chris Evans, LOVE, woooo!), finally opens up about her daughter's name, APPLE!

In a candid interview with the mag, Gwyneth explains that it was all her hubby Chris Martin's idea! Aha! Here are the relevant interview snippets:

On her penchant for "unusual baby names"....

"I know. People did talk about Apple a lot! My husband named her."

On how she reacted when Chris suggested it....

"I loved it straightway. I thought it was so unique and sounded cool. She is nearly eight now and it fits her so perfectly. I can't imagine her being called anything else."

On if Apple ever asked about why they gave her the name....

"Yeah, and I [said], 'Ask you father!'"

The article says it's from a magazine interview, but I heard something strikingly similar when Gwyneth called Jackie O's radio show for a birthday surprise:

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/kyle-and-jackie-o/video/gwyneth-paltrow-surprises-jackie-o-722761

Paltrow’s 10-second drive

Last Updated: 2:37 PM, April 18, 2012

Posted: 12:06 AM, April 18, 2012

Just in time for Earth Week, Gwyneth Paltrow took a 10-second car ride from the Stella McCartney party to the following dinner in LA on Friday. The event at McCartney’s West Hollywood boutique celebrated the video directorial debut of her dad, Sir Paul McCartney, for his new single, “My Valentine.” A-list Hollywood turned out, including Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, Jane Fonda and Amy Smart. Most guests later walked four doors down for the dinner at Madeo restaurant on Beverly Boulevard. Our spy said, “It’s a short walk. Also at the dinner was Gwyneth [who has starred in green public- service announcements] with husband Chris Martin — except she left the party in a gas-guzzling Town Car, were chauffeured a few feet and got out at the restaurant that was pretty much next door to the party.” Reps confirmed that while Gwyneth took the car, Chris walked. According to Mapquest, the McCartney boutique (at 8823 Beverly) and Madeo (8897 Beverly) are 0.06 miles apart, a 10-second drive. Gwyneth's rep Stephen Huvane said this morning, "Chris walked to the restaurant and Gwyneth took a car in hopes of splitting up the paparazzi who were getting very aggressive and nasty. This is what the security at the event suggested they do because other guests had a difficult time walking to the restaurant. Do you really think she did not want to walk?"

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paltrow_second_drive_LNpM9Q9WUh7iKfJjcLSmmN#ixzz1sRl6YKJk

Gwyneth Paltrow Ombre Hair Makes The Trend Official (PHOTOS, POLL)

The Huffington Post | By Ellie Krupnick Posted: 04/18/2012 2:19 pm Updated: 04/18/2012

Better call up your hairdresser: ombre hair for spring is officially GOOP-approved.

Gwyneth Paltrow showed off some newly dyed locks last weekend while feteing Paul McCartney. While we were initially more focused on the clothes (and the fact that everyone was wearing Stella McCartney), Birchbox pointed out that Gwyneth's typically blonde strands were looking a bit darker than usual.

Yes, it seems Gwynnie has taken the ombre plunge. As you can see in the pics below, those tips are a darker blonde that borders on orange. It's no Katy Perry Blue or Kelly Osbourne Gray, but Gwyneth's ombre ends are still striking.

All of which means, of course, that ombre is still well and alive -- no need to be ashamed about touching your tips up for spring. Because if it's good enough for Gwyneth, it's good enough for us.

o-GWYNETH-PALTROW-OMBRE-HAIR-570.jpg?4

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/18/gwyneth-paltrow-ombre-hair_n_1435071.html?ref=style

An au natural Gwyneth Paltrow was out enjoying a relaxing meal with a few friends in Beverly Hills on Tuesday afternoon (April 17).

Opting to chow down at Scarpetta restaurant, the "Avengers" actress was all smiles as she took a break from her busy schedule while clad in a grey tee with vintage-inspired gold necklaces, along with a pair of white jeans and brown sandals.

gwyneth-paltrow-brunch-scalpetta.jpg

http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwyneth-paltrow/gwyneth-paltrows-leisurely-afternoon-brunch-604443

Not putting her best footwear forward! Gwyneth Paltrow makes a fashion statement in unsightly shoes

By Iona Kirby

PUBLISHED: 10:32 EST, 19 April 2012 | UPDATED: 10:32 EST, 19 April 2012

She may have wanted to wear comfortable shoes but it seemed Gwyneth Paltrow was also keen to make a fashion statement with her footwear yesterday.

The actress drew attention to her feet in shoes that may have been cosy but were also something of an eyesore as she stepped out in Santa Monica.

The 39-year-old sported burgundy moccasins embroidered with glittering gold, blue and black thread which created an Aztec design.

article-2132133-12A9B9EA000005DC-869_468x819.jpg

Fashion statement: Gwyneth Paltrow chose unusual footwear to run errands in Santa Monica

Eyesore: Gwyneth was opting for comfort over style with her moccasins

article-2132133-12A9B9EA000005DC-392_233x332.jpg

Gwyneth decided to clash with both the prints and the colours of her outfit, as she also wore a floaty black long-sleeved top covered in a pink floral design.

The Avengers star also bared her enviable pins with white hotpants for her day of running errands.

Gwyneth complemented her dressed down look with a fuss-free beauty regime.

She tied her blonde locks into a simple ponytail and appeared make-up free, although she was wearing dark sunglasses.

Gwyneth recently caused controversy when it was reported she demanded to be driven just 0.06 miles from the Stella McCartney store to a restaurant.

The actress has starred in various public service announcements for environmental campaigns over the years.

Clash: Gwyneth teamed the shoes with a floral top and white hotpants to complete her dressed down look

article-2132133-12A9BA16000005DC-251_468x827.jpg

Clash: Gwyneth teamed the shoes with a floral top and white hotpants to complete her dressed down look

But she and her Coldplay frontman Chris Martin apparently insisted on being driven to a dinner just four properties away.

The couple were among the guests at a party thrown by the fashion desinger at her Hollywood boutique in celebration of her father Sir Paul McCartney's new music video My Valentine on Friday.

While other stars including Orlando Bloom and his wife Miranda Kerr, Jane Fonda and Amy Smart were happy to walk the 0.06 miles to the Madeo eatery for dinner, Gwyneth and Chris were apparently driven to the second venue, a journey that took just 10 seconds.

Causing controversy: The green goddess set tongues wagging when she was driven just 0.06 miles over the weekend

Causing controversy: The green goddess set tongues wagging when she was driven just 0.06 miles over the weekend

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2132133/Gwyneth-Paltrow-makes-fashion-statement-unsightly-shoes.html#ixzz1sXT9LfVN

I've seen this a couple of different places. A different spin on the whole car thing if anyone is interested. (I mean, this is silly.)

Paltrow's 10-second Ride

Just in time for Earth Week, Gwyneth Paltrow took a 10-second car ride from the Stella McCartney party to the following dinner in LA on Friday. The event at McCartney’s West Hollywood boutique celebrated the video directorial debut of her dad, Sir Paul McCartney, for his new single, “My Valentine.” A-list Hollywood turned out, including Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, Jane Fonda and Amy Smart.

Most guests later walked four doors down for the dinner at Madeo restaurant on Beverly Boulevard. Our spy said, “It’s a short walk. Also at the dinner was Gwyneth [who has starred in green public- service announcements] with husband Chris Martin — except she left the party in a gas-guzzling Town Car, were chauffeured a few feet and got out at the restaurant that was pretty much next door to the party.”

Reps confirmed that while Gwyneth took the car, Chris walked. According to Mapquest, the McCartney boutique (at 8823 Beverly) and Madeo (8897 Beverly) are 0.06 miles apart, a 10-second drive.

Gwyneth's rep Stephen Huvane said this morning, "Chris walked to the restaurant and Gwyneth took a car in hopes of splitting up the paparazzi who were getting very aggressive and nasty. This is what the security at the event suggested they do because other guests had a difficult time walking to the restaurant. Do you really think she did not want to walk?"

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1902962.html

I've seen this a couple of different places. A different spin on the whole car thing if anyone is interested. (I mean, this is silly.)

Paltrow's 10-second Ride

Just in time for Earth Week, Gwyneth Paltrow took a 10-second car ride from the Stella McCartney party to the following dinner in LA on Friday. The event at McCartney’s West Hollywood boutique celebrated the video directorial debut of her dad, Sir Paul McCartney, for his new single, “My Valentine.” A-list Hollywood turned out, including Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, Jane Fonda and Amy Smart.

Most guests later walked four doors down for the dinner at Madeo restaurant on Beverly Boulevard. Our spy said, “It’s a short walk. Also at the dinner was Gwyneth [who has starred in green public- service announcements] with husband Chris Martin — except she left the party in a gas-guzzling Town Car, were chauffeured a few feet and got out at the restaurant that was pretty much next door to the party.”

Reps confirmed that while Gwyneth took the car, Chris walked. According to Mapquest, the McCartney boutique (at 8823 Beverly) and Madeo (8897 Beverly) are 0.06 miles apart, a 10-second drive.

Gwyneth's rep Stephen Huvane said this morning, "Chris walked to the restaurant and Gwyneth took a car in hopes of splitting up the paparazzi who were getting very aggressive and nasty. This is what the security at the event suggested they do because other guests had a difficult time walking to the restaurant. Do you really think she did not want to walk?"

http://ontd-glee.livejournal.com/1902962.html

I adore his shoes, I want same for once.... :thinking: