🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gwyneth...

Katharina

^Yea...you are right tash! I agree with you! They are small kids and they don't have to be affected by the business of their parents! But I do acknowledge Chris being a little cooler than earlier times about his family! Dedicating "yellow" to GP is almost a fixture now in the shows!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Yea...you are right tash! I agree with you! They are small kids and they don't have to be affected by the business of their parents! But I do acknowledge Chris being a little cooler than earlier times about his family! Dedicating "yellow" to GP is almost a fixture now in the shows!

It's nice that Chris is loosening up, I really like that. But I don't need to see any of their kids growing up, they are not the ones that are famous. I hope they can grow up as normal as possible without people taking pictures of them all the time.

It's nice that Chris is loosening up, I really like that. But I don't need to see any of their kids growing up, they are not the ones that are famous. I hope they can grow up as normal as possible without people taking pictures of them all the time.

Chris has loosened up quite a bit, and it looks like Apple from the stage pic and others posted that she is not shying away and covering her face anymore, but Moses still is a bit annoyed with it all, and for anyone to think it's ok for Chris and Gwyn to "Parade" them out for public to see once in awhile is pushing it a wee bit too far. :dozey:

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by coldplaymom;5315576

They should bring them out 1x in a while for the fans to see how they're growing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tash replied You have got to be kidding me!

DITTO X 100;)

I have to admit that I took a picture of them as well (because they looked so happy to be walking there) but I kinda regret doing that. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I definitely won't post it online.

Btw, I think I saw Apple on the main stage when Coldplay was on C-stage, helping out one of Coldplay's PA's :nice:

I know it happened, I was there. SIGH!

It doesn't mean we have the right to see them growing up!

I never said we have the right to see them growing, only that it should happen 1x in a while (like it did) so we can see them grow. It's 1 fan's opinion. No need for a prolonged back and forth.

I never said we have the right to see them growing, only that it should happen 1x in a while (like it did) so we can see them grow. It's 1 fan's opinion. No need for a prolonged back and forth.

They should? No they should not!

I'm glad most of the fans have another opinion.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOsgZb0KUkE]Chris Martin Opens Up About Gwyneth Paltrow - YouTube[/ame]

to be honest, I just feel Chris is not in this convesation, crippy. I just feel in his voice. and I try to understand why. and besides I did not feel that the therapist is doing its job, to try to sleep in peace without any problems. makes me sad.

it's just an impression.

Most fans? Regardless of what you and I wish, they'll do as they please. I've a feeling we'll see these kids on stage again, perhaps in a few years.

Of course they should do as they please! That was not my point.

I have to admit that I took a picture of them as well (because they looked so happy to be walking there) but I kinda regret doing that. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I definitely won't post it online.

Btw, I think I saw Apple on the main stage when Coldplay was on C-stage, helping out one of Coldplay's PA's :nice:

That's cute. I kind of look it like this. Say Chris was a firefighter. I bet his kids would love to poke around a fire truck and the fire station, because kids think it's cool. My kids used to love going to "daddy's office" when they were younger, to see what he does. So now Chris' and Gwyneth's kids want to see what daddy does, from his perspective. I don't think she's "parading" them so the public can see, but so that the KIDS get to see what daddy gets to do for his job.

Your point is pointless b/c ultimately, they'll do as they wish, like they did on June 2nd. That was my point.

I'll put my two cents in to agree with Dianne. Taking them out on stage was most definitely for the kids' benefit and not for the fans, that was just a perk. It appears like they were in for the whole experience, including getting spray painted. There is no "should" when it comes to bringing the kids out, their kids are not famous, they are. We just like to see the kids every now and then because Gwyn and Chris are famous not to mention being an attractive couple. That's all there is to it. I mean, we have rarely seen Will or Jonny's kids, and we seem to be fine with it.

I'll put my two cents in to agree with Dianne. Taking them out on stage was most definitely for the kids' benefit and not for the fans, that was just a perk. It appears like they were in for the whole experience, including getting spray painted. There is no "should" when it comes to bringing the kids out, their kids are not famous, they are. We just like to see the kids every now and then because Gwyn and Chris are famous not to mention being an attractive couple. That's all there is to it. I mean, we have rarely seen Will or Jonny's kids, and we seem to be fine with it.

TY Kitty! I don't get to see Dianne's posts for personal reasons. Of course taking the kids out on stage was for their own (kids) enjoyment and not for the fans. I never said it was. Gwyneth tweeted a picture of Apple with the caption "taking your daughter to work". They just want them to be part of the whole experience. This is what their dad does for living. In fact I remember Michelle posting a while back that Apple was on stage, changing her father's cup or drink (or something of the sort). Judging by the reported thunderous applause they got, clearly the fans enjoyed seeing them as well.

Doesn't it seem a bit hypocritical from some of us that we don't wish for them to come out, but if they do, we'll enjoy it and even snap a picture while feeling guilty about the whole thing?

I love the band, by association I love their kids. I'm not ashamed to say I enjoy seeing their kids and wish to see more of them. I don't do politically correct which seems to be the norm around here. Again, that is just my opinion.