✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^oh, well i wasn't saying that she ONLY did it for publicity, i'm just saying that that seems like the primary motive behind it. of COURSE she loves him, and it sounds like she loves him enough to get a tattoo! but i wonder if she's still get the tattoo if their relationship wasn't being called rocky in the press every day.

Oh sorry! now i know what you mean ;)

^oh, well i wasn't saying that she ONLY did it for publicity, i'm just saying that that seems like the primary motive behind it. of COURSE she loves him, and it sounds like she loves him enough to get a tattoo! but i wonder if she's still get the tattoo if their relationship wasn't being called rocky in the press every day.

Nah, I think that's a little too cynical, she doesn't care about what the media thinks about her relationship, if she did she would've had her publicist deny it constantly, she would've made sure they went out where she knew there would be paps, she would've gone on Oprah or Diana Sawyer or some shiz and pimped the relationship out. She wouldn't deface her body to prove a point.

If this is true is something she will have done cos she wanted to. :idea2:

:)

I hope it's true anyway, it's such a cute story. Guess we'll never know though, unless she starts running around London in her undies :laugh2:

I wonder if Chris ever got a M tattoed on his wrist like he did with Apple. :thinking:

i get what you're trying to say and i agree. But it would have been a bigger publicity stunt to get a tatoo at the beginning of their relationship. Everyone doubted them in the beginning. And look at them now. :D I think she did it mostly out of love.

I, um - do you think it's necessary to get a tattoo just to prove to someone and to the press that you love them? On you thigh??:laugh3: I suppose it's a choice - still, I wonder.. now she can only fool around with guys that have a C for the first letter in their first name!;):P

I´m doubting of the veracity of the article as she´s half jewish and jews dont allow tattos as far as I know...

Do you know how many Jews don't follow their faith so strictly? :laugh3: Jews typically aren't supposed to mary non-jews, but she did didn't she? They probably celebrate Christmas...etc.

I don't know what's been posted here so i'm just going to rant. My mother said that she read an article in some magazine about possible marriage troubles and its effect on Chris's music. It said that because of these issues, chris has been writing darker, more upseting lyrics.

Hmmm:thinking:

I don't know what's been posted here so i'm just going to rant. My mother said that she read an article in some magazine about possible marriage troubles and its effect on Chris's music. It said that because of these issues, chris has been writing darker, more upseting lyrics.

Hmmm:thinking:

Did she read about how Gwennie is gonna be singing on the next LP? Cuz they usually like to throw that one in there as well. ;)