Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth Paltrow: Break-Up Rumors Are 'Ridiculous'

By Monique Jessen

Originally posted Wednesday April 09, 2008 03:15 PM EDT

Photo by: Courtesy Glamourgwyneth_paltrow2.jpgGwyneth Paltrow calls the rumors concerning her marriage "ridiculous" – in fact, it's her role as a wife and mom that gives her the most joy.

"Having a family has made me feel whole," Paltrow, 35, tells British Glamour in its May issue. "I used to always be searching and always lonely. I never feel like that any more."

And she's quick to quash those break up stories circulating: "You will never see us out publicly," she states referring to her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin. "We just don't want to be one of those couples."

"It evolved that way," she explains, admitting she has been known to let her guard down, much to the disappointment of her husband of five years. "He gets furious if I say something about him."

Referring to a recent incident where she declined to reveal her husband's whereabouts to the press, she recalls: "They were like, 'You're breaking up.' ... Ridiculous."

Paltrow has kept a low profile since giving birth to her son, Moses, who celebrated turning 2 with a fiesta Tuesday. But reveals she's happy to talk about her kids and their personalities.

"Apple is an open person," she says of the almost 4-year-old. "She's Taurus; grounded, calm, funny. Moses is Aries, he's the most sweet, sensitive thing but then he'll kick and karate-chop and spit and tumble. He's a real boy."

Perfect place to post this:

Gwyneth Throws Mexican Fiesta for Son Moses

By Jeffrey Slonim

Originally posted Wednesday April 09, 2008 07:25 AM EDT

10z4htd.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow

Photo by: Evan Angostini / AP

With her platinum hair freshly curled, Gwyneth Paltrow looked pretty in pink (vintage couture) at Tuesday's Hottest Pink Party Ever, the The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's annual spring gala.

But it wasn't Paltrow's first party of the night.

Earlier in the evening, the Oscar-winner threw a birthday bash for her son Moses, who turned two on Tuesday.

"It's so exciting," Paltrow gushed to PEOPLE at the event, held at New York City's Waldorf-Astoria hotel. "We had a little birthday party at 5 p.m. – a little dinner for all of his New York friends."

The locale for this milestone-marking event? "A Mexican restaurant," she said. "He loves guacamole."

But the rest of the birthday celebration will have to wait a bit. "His daddy is in London," Paltrow, 35, said of husband Chris Martin. "So we're going to do presents when we can all be together."

In the meantime, Paltrow – whose daughter Apple turns four next month – is left marveling at how much her little boy has grown.

"[He's] not so little anymore," she said. "He doesn't like a stroller anymore, he doesn't like a highchair. He likes his independence."

(Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20190031,00.html)

GWYNETH PALTROW - PALTROW RULING OUT MORE KIDS - FOR NOW

gwyneth_paltrow_5115559.jpg

Caption: Gwyneth Paltrow. The Breast Cancer Research Foundation's 'Hottest Pink Party Ever 2008' at The Waldorf Astoria - Arrivals. New York City, USA - 08.04.08

Actress GWYNETH PALTROW has no plans to add another child to her brood any time soon - because she hates pregnancy.

Paltrow, 35, insists she is too exhausted from mothering daughter Apple, three, and one-year-old son Moses, her children by rocker husband Chris Martin, to even contemplate raising another tot.

She says, "Please no! There are no plans for any more. I mean, I wouldn't rule it out for later but it's hard to be a mother. It's years of not sleeping, it's years of putting people ahead of yourself, or at least it should be. Some days you feel exhausted, like today. I'm a wreck. Also, being pregnant is hard. Some women love it - I feel terrible from start to finish. So sick in the beginning and in such a bad mood. If one could just appear, maybe I'd consider having another child sooner."

And though she and Coldplay frontman Martin aren't dismissing the idea of adopting a child, she is keen to dismiss reports she is set to do so: "If somebody asked me at a party, hypothetically, I'd say sure, why not. But I'm not on a list or anything. You know how those weekly magazines sensationalise everything. It's not something we have even begun to think about."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/paltrow%20ruling%20out%20more%20kids%20-%20for%20now_1065173

makes me think.. I've never tried guacamole :lol::rolleyes:

"It evolved that way," she explains, admitting she has been known to let her guard down, much to the disappointment of her husband of five years. "He gets furious if I say something about him."

that must be tough :rolleyes::dozey:

More Chris and Gwyneth news:

Blythe Danner on Gwyneth & Chris: They're 'Happily Married' – Really!

By Paul Chi

Originally posted Thursday April 10, 2008 04:15 PM EDT

fu5s7r.jpg

Blythe Danner

Photo by: Brad Barket / Getty; Evan Agostini / AP

Gwyneth Paltrow's mother, Blythe Danner, is setting the record straight on recent rumors that her daughter's marriage to Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is in trouble.

"Oh no! They are really happily married," Danner told PEOPLE Thursday at an unveiling for Energy Vision natural gas garbage trucks in New York. "They are together all time. The public just does not see them together. They couldn't have a better marriage."

Paltrow, 35, who has been married to Martin for four years and has two children, is rarely photographed with her husband in public, and the Oscar winner (who herself called the rumors "ridiculous") says the public will never see the couple out publicly.

And the reason why? "It has to do with being so inundated," Danner explains. "They get so inundated and it's gotten so awful now that they can't go out and enjoy themselves. If they were both out together they would just get so overwhelmed and not enjoy themselves. So they do it for that reason."

With so much speculation, Danner says it's something she recently started to hear herself. "It's just so silly that people have to make a great big thing about it. It's just their way of being private and you've got to respect that. I guess they feel that being apart in the public will cause less heat."

Gwyneth's Childhood Activism

Just in time for Earth Day, Danner, 65, helped unveil new energy-efficient natural gas garbage trucks in New York City's Union Square. For the actress and longtime activist, she says her work paid off with Gwyneth and her grandchildren, Apple, 3, and Moses, 2.

"Gwyneth was actually 3 years old when she had a placard that we made, this homemade sign that said 'You are Polluting.' And we would ride around Los Angeles where we lived," Danner adds. "I said, 'Gwennie, when you see dirty, black spewing out of a bus or a truck, hold up a sign.' "

After delivering the instructions, the mom-and-daughter team had a scary moment – when the young Gwyneth proceeded to roll down her window at a stop light. "Before I could stop her, she was saying to this big guy in this huge truck, 'You're polluting!'

"He said, 'I am? I better go to the big garage and fix that.'"

Composting with the Grandkids

As for her grandkids, Apple and Moses "compost with me," Danner says. "It's a nice thing we like to do together out in our garden. They are great helpers."

"Apple said to me the other day in the car, 'You know we have to keep the world clean.' and I said, 'Yes! That's my girl!' She is getting the message."

(Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20190453,00.html)

Gwyneth Paltrow: Back in the UK

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk.jpg

After a busy week in New York City that included attending benefits for both the Breast Cancer Research Foundation and the New York City Food Bank, Gwyneth Paltrow is back home with her family in England.

The “Shakespeare in Love” babe was spotted, along with her son Moses and daughter Apple, arriving back in London yesterday. And according to a recent interview, the absence of her husband Chris Martin isn’t anything to be alarmed at.

She called all the rumors about her marriage ending “ridiculous,” saying, “You will never see us out publicly. We just don’t want to be one of those couples.”

As for her kids, Gwyneth commented, “Apple is an open person. She’s Taurus; grounded, calm, funny. Moses is Aries, he’s the most sweet, sensitive thing but then he’ll kick and karate-chop and spit and tumble. He’s a real boy.”

Enjoy the pictures of Gwyneth and the kiddies arriving back in the UK (April 10).

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-9.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-8.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-7.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-6.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-5.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-4.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-3.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-2.jpg

gwyneth-paltrow-kids-uk-4108-1.jpg

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/gwyneth-paltrow-back-in-the-uk-204389/

Paltrow's Battle with Postpartum Depression

293.paltrow.voguemag.041508.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow may seem to have the perfect life, but things aren’t always as rosy as they appear.

The Oscar-winning mother of two is opening up about her battle with depression after giving birth to her and rocker hubby Chris Martin’s second child. “You know, I had postnatal depression after Moses," Paltrow says in the new issue of Vogue. “I didn’t know I had it until after it was over. I just didn’t know what was wrong with me...I felt really out of my body. I felt really disconnected. I felt really down; I felt pessimistic.”

Paltrow believes part of the cause was that she dropped some of her regular prebaby treatments, like acupuncture and massage. Now with the depression behind her, Paltrow has returned to work. She’ll next be seen in Iron Man, opposite Robert Downey Jr.

Being a working mommy doesn’t allow Paltrow to be as fashionable as she once was. She says she’s dwindled her daily wardrobe down to a few basic items like minidresses and tights, a pair of jeans, two coats and a couple of different-style boots in the winter. “It’s like I want to eliminate all of the fuss,” Paltrow tells writer Plum Sykes. “I don’t have time anymore to sit there and be like, What should I wear? What goes with this?”

But that doesn’t mean she’s given up on taking care of her body. She currently works with trainer Tracy Anderson, with whom Madonna also now trains—Paltrow introduced them. Paltrow says with a laugh, “I still haven’t learned my lesson about not sharing my people with Madonna, because she steals them away forever.”

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planetgossip/detail/index.jsp?uuid=e2a364a7-4c35-4b28-afb3-3dca0bb1dc8e

The picture is terrible, they've photoshopped her too much. :confused:

she is working on a film called the Iron Man, didn't she?

i guess they tried to make she looks like a robot or something, she really don't look so human on that pic :uhoh: just look her face and the rest her body, and lol the arm, is too thin :confused: