✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Well I think since she was a Coldplay fan to begin with (that IS how she bagged Mr. Martin after all) that she is telling the truth and that the album is brilliant. On the other hand, what is a wife going to say about her husband's new album? That it is a piece of crap?...that's ground for divorce right there:laugh3::laugh3:

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shock! Horror! It's Gwyneth out with her husband Chris Martin

Here's something you don't see often - Gwyneth Paltrow pictured with husband Chris Martin.

The couple enjoyed a rare evening out in London last night after the Leicester Square premiere of her new movie Iron Man.

PaltrowLL_468x557.jpg

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=561951&in_page_id=1773

I know, but because they refuse to ever ever be photographed together it makes paps more desperate to get a picture of them, that's why they feel so hounded.

They should just lighten up at little and let them have a snap once in a while.

I know, but because they refuse to ever ever be photographed together it makes paps more desperate to get a picture of them, that's why they feel so hounded.

I totally agree with you. I think Chris is a little overboard with the not being seen thing. It's pretty clear that it doesn't really bother Gwyneth - she just hides because Chris gets irritated.

He has such a pretty face and they are such a beautiful couple - they ought to let the world see once in a while.:)

I understand that logic perfectly. I do credit them, though, for not letting up on their policy. The more I think about it, the more I see that they really do want to guard their marriage and family life to be as normal as possible (i mean...i guess its not that normal, since we're sitting here talking about it)

but anyway

^haha, yeah, you're right. i just wonder that if they just let up on the secrecy and separation a tiny little bit, they might not be AS hounded, because really, it seems as though they have it the worst out of most celebrity couples, and i think their intense secrecy might have something to do with that.

Exactly. The more they refuse to be photographed together the higher the price for a photo of them will be. So photographers go after them knowing that if they got a shot of them together where they're not hiding it would be worth thousands.

Whereas they don't really go out of their way to get say...Jordan and Peter Andre...or Ashlee and Pete Wentz because photos of them together are ten a penny.

Well you know you might think that maybe after Chris got arrested for that pap incident in Australia that he decided that they shouldn't be photographed together so as not to get in that kind of situation again. But as we all saw, they came out from that hospital separately and Chris still got into it with one of them. Since we've seen pictures from when they were first together we know that this "no pictures together" policy was not always the case.

The pap pictures when its them on their own time I understand. But when you are showing up for a movie premiere or a celebrity wedding I can't see the harm in having a few pictures taken for the press. If there were just a few pics of them together Gwyn and her mom wouldn't have to contact People so they could run a story about Chris and Gwyn's marriage being solid. You know?

I totally agree. I bet you money that Gywneth doesn't care, but she just goes along with it because of how much Chris hates it. I mean seriously, what harm is it going to do to anyone if they see a photo of a married couple? :laugh3:

I've seen some other pics of Gwyneth from that premiere and I just want to say that it isn't right for a 35 year old with two kids to look THAT good. I didn't need another reason to hate her:veryangry:

:lol:

That's what money gets you, a phycho bitch that will scream at you to go to Madonna's gym four times a week :P

I totally agree. I bet you money that Gywneth doesn't care, but she just goes along with it because of how much Chris hates it. I mean seriously, what harm is it going to do to anyone if they see a photo of a married couple? :laugh3:

Yeah, I get the feeling it's cos he doesn't like the thought of people refering to them as the band that married into Amercia. But he should be proud he's bagged himself a gorgeous lady :P