✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Gwyneth Paltrow and Madonna work out together on Wednesday in London for a third day in a row!

Per usual, the duo hit up Madonna’s at $12 million private gym with her personal trainer, Tracy Anderson. And as required by routine, Gwyn kept her face down and covered with her hand when she spotted paparazzi."

You can confirm it's Gwyneth in these pics :):

Day 1

madonnagwynethpaltrowwoxv6.jpg

Day 2

gwynethpaltrowmadonnagygj0.jpg

Day 3

gwynethpaltrowmadonnagyrn5.jpg

OK a couple of things....

80822208ef5.jpg

first..preggers boobs are gone daddy gone, Chrissy must be depressed. :P

second, that dress looks kinda like the Mona Lisa graphic from the new web site graphics.......

third, isn't Germany claiming to have and play the new single next week...OMG Gwyneth has pimped an illegal copy of the new CD and sold out the band *woo hoo the first to start this rumor! :rolleyes:

Here's a short article (unfortunately only in German) + short clip about Gwyneth's visit in Berlin who went to Potsdamer Platz due to the German opening night of "Ironman". Afterwards she went to a restaurant in Berlin Charlottenburg.

In the article she says that Chris stayed at home and looked after their children. She also mentioned Berlin is a wonderful city and that her only German words are "Ich liebe dich" (engl. I love you) and "Apfelsaft" (engl. apple juice). :)

http://www.bild.de/BILD/berlin/leute/2008/04/23/gwyneth-paltrows-glitzer/geheimnis,geo=4345986.html

It was a post made for you :P

I don't like it when she says he gets furious, she says it quite a lot...he is a little crazy about privacy sometimes I think, takes it too far. But he makes up for it by being as cute as he is in your avi :P