✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Overview]: Suggest ideas here

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know. I think I've only got a couple blocks left, and then I get to a gold star.... I have like 5700 points... ???? I don't even know what that MEANS, but it's kind of funny/cool.

Paypal is definately INCREDIBLY easy, and very secure. I've never worried about anything when it comes to paypal or ordering things off in the internet (on sites that I KNOW are secure, that is).

I feel like I should pipe up, here -- My sister got her credit card stolen on PayPal, and I've had lots of problems with it as well.

Really? Yippes. Could you elaborate on the sorts of problems you've had?

I would think that most of the problems that could arise would stem from who is managing the account. The paypal account is under my name, and the account is going to be mutually managed by myself, Victaniac, an_cat, and Frostbite. I'd like to assure you all that your donations will be in safe hands, but if anyone has any doubts about our sincerity, please feel free to PM us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Just wanted to chime in about PayPal. I've had an account for quite some time and haven't any experienced any problems thus far. I use it for all of my EBay purchases and everything has gone smoothly. As for the CCC account being set-up, I fully trust that donations will be in safe hands. :)

There's always a risk involved with any transactions you do (be they in person, or over the phone, or on the net). But the internet is a tough place to do business, since you can't see the person's face and really have no idea if they're genuine or not... I think that a situation like that does arise more out of WHO gets the credit card number more than the place it went through... But then again, I don't know. That's just what I always assumed... (but we all know what assuming does to u and me! LOL)

But yes, you can all trust us. :) We won't be ripping you off, this isn't a scam, or a con, or ANYTHING. Hell, we're donating as well, that's why we want to be 500% positive nothing bad will happen before we open it up to all you guys. 100% of everything you donate will be used for charity (except for the percent that we're being forced to fork over to paypal for their "services" :rolleyes:).

I agree 100% with what Danielle said. And let me reassure anyone here, as one of the people that will be overseeing the transactions, that my motives are in no way malicious. I'm planning to give as much as I can to this cause and then some. I love this club and what it's doing. Trust me on that. :)

And welcome RICK8!!

Freud would have such a field day with me and my typos. That's for sure! :P

Hey everyone, sorry it is taking a while to get the $1.36 campaign up and running. But we promise that you'll get all the details in the next few days! :)

Tomorrow I'm making the LJ for us. I've just had tons of papers to write yesterday and today, but after tonight my week will be clear for atleast another 3 days. :laugh3:

Meeting tomorrow night? 'Round 6ish - 7ish Danielle and my's time?

Great! Lemme know if I can help set that up in anyway.

And yeah, 7 (your time) would be fine. I'll have just got back from classes. :P I have a midterm tomorrow, but once I finish studying for it tonight, I'm going to write up some stuff for the $1.36 page. If you can think of anything that must be included on there, just PM moi, k? :nice:

• Like 1

Well Nadia I thought you could write up what's to go on the UserInfo page and the first post. And I thought Danielle (And i, I suppose) could make some lovely graphics (Banners, headers, buttons, icons, ect.). I just thought I'd make the page since I'm pretty familiar with HTML. Don't think I was going to hog this all up meself! :laugh3:

Well Nadia I thought you could write up what's to go on the UserInfo page and the first post. And I thought Danielle (And i' date=' I suppose) could make some lovely graphics (Banners, headers, buttons, icons, ect.). I just thought I'd make the page since I'm pretty familiar with HTML. Don't think I was going to hog this all up meself! :laugh3:[/quote']

Ok, I'll be thinking of something then.....we might be able to use some of the stuff that is already in the first post here.

And yes, let's make it pretty and eye catching. :D I can help with graphics and html too. Just hollar! :)