✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Overview]: Suggest ideas here

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note, I just received my newsletter from Oxfam. They have many interesting stories (Including an account from drought-crippled Ethiopia and a charity auction for Keira Knightly's georgeous Oscar dress), but what caught my eye was a great mini-campaign fOxfam has launched for Mother's Day.

https://secure.ga0.org/02/tribute_mothers

With a donation you're gift will be sent to a mother in a poverty-striken country to honor. It's a great idea, and I reccomend it to anyone who can do it. Women in these countries are some of the most corageous people on earth. They withstand their limited means to raise their children.

Thanks for the link, Allie. A fitting idea to honor Mother's Day.:) I can afford a small donation as well.

:stunned:

I just come on to find out this thread has been moved to its very own section!!!

IAN, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! We promise you this will not be a failed venture like CFU.

Watch the CCC FORUM (ahh, feel so good to say that) for a soon-to-be-posted FAQ.

A CCC cafepress.com store is also in the works and info on that will also be posted in the following week.

Dang, I'm so excited!

Ian, seriously, thank you for believing in this. :D

oh wow..i'm just shoked :stunned: I was looking for the Coldplaying charity club thread and of course i didn't find it from Coldplay section.

This is so great!! Hope people will pay more attention to this now when we have our own section and stuff :lol::)

Yay!!it's unbelievable how quickly CCC got from idea to this!

Thanks Zeoir ;)

Please, people, check out the 1.36 campaign. Saying you're interested is wonderful, and you are SO welcome, and we LOVE hearing about your support :) HOWEVER we've finally got one of our main projects up and running, and we want to see if you guys are interested or not.