✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Overview]: Suggest ideas here

I'll join! Even though I cannot participate in the 1.36 CCC' date=' I'll pass out fliers in my neighborhood.[/quote']

Great! And welcome to coldplaying and the CCC :) ...we are honored that you posted your very first post in this thread! :D

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! What we could do is, this evening me and the other mods can discuss some ideas and sections for the newsletter and then within the next few days have sign up where different people chould either partner up or work individually on a certain task and that could go on for each month. Something like the first Saturday of every month begins the work on a new issue that is released on the last Saturday of every month? We'd have to set up a system as well and more kinks that me and the mods could work out.

We'll get back to you on the newsletter. I think we're having a meeting tonight, but the first order of business is our CCC child! :wacky:

Just throwing in a couple of random newsletter thoughts...

Design-wise, perhaps we could give it a name, maybe something along the lines of "Voices" . And we could consider including a side-bar CCC banner that would change from month to month, with members taking turns at a new design. Also, I have some desktop publishing software that may be of some help. :smiley:

Hi guys! I'm Laura, and I've have been lurking the forum for quite some time! But yeah, I've decided to come out of the dark now, and I thought that this would be a good place to make my first post.

Well, I've looked at some of the posts in this thread, and I'm just so happy about this. The whole idea sounds so fantastic, and I would love to take part! I live in NZ, so I can maybe somehow spread the word? I'll try and think of something. ;)

Nice meeting you all by the way!

• Like 1

I love seeing all the new members come out and give their support. It seems that the "lurkers" and "newbies" give even more support than some people who have been here for years! That makes me proud and sad in some ways, but I'm definately leaning more towards proud! :nice:

Welcome Laura, and everyone!

About that newsletter...

Content-wise, I'm really of no help, but I can help design and arrange it. :)

I've been on the school yearbook staff for two years, and I think I've got an okay sense for page design. I could get use some programs like Adobe InDesign or PageMaker to design the newsletter. :D

I'm putting togheter an Coldplay Fancam DVD, soon to be released here on Coldplaying. I could maybe do a small commercial intro 20-30 for CCC? Like the one they use for MTF?

It could be used in other situations too, maybe a cool idea, but if anyone have interest in it, i'll need some help with the voice-over, that would be with someone with a "radio voice". Yeah, thats what I can offer to help.

• Like 1

I'm putting togheter an Coldplay Fancam DVD, soon to be released here on Coldplaying. I could maybe do a small commercial intro 20-30 for CCC? Like the one they use for MTF?

It could be used in other situations too, maybe a cool idea, but if anyone have interest in it, i'll need some help with the voice-over, that would be with someone with a "radio voice". Yeah, thats what I can offer to help.

Ooh.. interesting! That's very clever.. will you be putting the fancam vid in DIME too? The last fancam video (the 2006-03-25 Continental Airlines Arena show) there got some 200 downloads so that'd be amazing exposure, outside the forum. Great idea!

Ooh.. interesting! That's very clever.. will you be putting the fancam vid in DIME too? The last fancam video (the 2006-03-25 Continental Airlines Arena show) there got some 200 downloads so that'd be amazing exposure' date=' outside the forum. Great idea![/quote']

Not just DIME, everywhere, Piratebay, Coldplay.com forum. Yeah.

Piratebay have like 10 milion users.

So its pretty good. Even a small company have helped us with storage and bandwith soo we dont need Rapidshare or anything like that.

So if you like the idea, and want to help out with some Voice over then PM me.

You'll need a good microfone, or just that is sounds good.