✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

CCC [Overview]: Suggest ideas here

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm beyond impressed by ALL of this, the comraderie, the organization and the cause. cheers to all of you who have organized all of this because it's truly amazing!! i'm sure that if the boys knew what their fans were doing, they would be extremely proud :D

I hope they'd be proud of us. :) Coldplay always wants people to get involved, and I hope we're doing a good job of taking the initiative.

Thanks for the interest guys. Hopefully everything will be really kicking off after this weekend, or at least very soon!

EDIT:

Just saw the new banners, GREAT job!!!!! If I weren't so enraptured by my animation, I'd use one ;) I'm going to post one on my Greatest Journal though!

ROFL

On a more serious note, I just received my newsletter from Oxfam. They have many interesting stories (Including an account from drought-crippled Ethiopia and a charity auction for Keira Knightly's georgeous Oscar dress), but what caught my eye was a great mini-campaign fOxfam has launched for Mother's Day.

https://secure.ga0.org/02/tribute_mothers

With a donation you're gift will be sent to a mother in a poverty-striken country to honor. It's a great idea, and I reccomend it to anyone who can do it. Women in these countries are some of the most corageous people on earth. They withstand their limited means to raise their children.

Also, if you haven't signed up with the Oxfam mailing list, please do so at http://www.oxfam.org

Thanks everyone. :)

• Like 1

Whoa, Allie, thanks for that!!!! I'm signed up to Oxfam but must have missed this message with all the junk I get :confused:

Well, I'll definatly be doing that later on today! Probably just going to be able to send 35 bucks... Ah well, hopefully it will go far.

Thanks for the link Allie!! :nice: I can afford to give a gift of $20 to celebrate an amazing mother. I put the link in the first post, along with links to sign up for Oxfams Newsletter and the UN Wire Newsletter. Please register.

• Like 1

Check out the first post' date=' basically everything is explained there. If you have any other questions, just ask and feel free to PM me, lunar(Nadia), or Allie (frostbite) (and I'd say Vic, but she's away). :)[/quote']

ok sure...erm..i think im in!!!