✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

hahaha kinky with coldplay.....

shiver live 2003 from 3:55 to the end rocks!!!........

I want the new album..............

I have never been so anxious, this is perhaps the must eagearly awaited album in my life, i hope they release a single at least quite soon......

i realised how much i love "Bigger Stronger".

it sounds so raw.

i cannot find any other words to describe it.

it's just... amazing.

I have never been so anxious, this is perhaps the most eagearly awaited album in my life, i hope they release a single at least quite soon......

Yeah I don't think I've ever been so anxious for an album either, apart from In Rainbows. I was really excited for that, but thank goodness it was only for 10 days.

Actually come to think of it I suppose I was quite anxious for X&Y, since the first time I heard Parachutes and AROBTTH in December 2004. But it only got intense about a month before release when it was leaked. Good times eh.

Oh yeah one more thing, my friend is a christian and guess what he's giving up for lent? COLDPLAY!! (and 50 cent I think, weird combination of musical taste i know). He was like "ah I miss their voices already", can't say I was surprised. It's crazy though, I would never be able to give up listening to coldplay for that long (7 weeks i think).

^haha, well, i'm not christian, but i always have half a mind to give up something for lent just for the hell of it, like as a test to myself. i don't think i've ever done it, or even seriously decided on something to give up, but this year it crossed my mind to give up coldplaying! (i could never give up coldplay itself--i probably would never sleep and would go insane). but i just couldnt do it: when the site was down a few weeks ago, i almost exploded, thinking i was missing both important news and talking to people on here. so that would just be too painful for 40 days.

and because i'm bored, just for the hell of it i typed "coldplay: into my uni library's catalogue, and all the CP CDs are currently checked out! i don't know, it makes me happy that somewhere on campus, people are checking out coldplay, probably for the first time.

^haha, well, i'm not christian, but i always have half a mind to give up something for lent just for the hell of it, like as a test to myself. i don't think i've ever done it, or even seriously decided on something to give up, but this year it crossed my mind to give up coldplaying! (i could never give up coldplay itself--i probably would never sleep and would go insane). but i just couldnt do it: when the site was down a few weeks ago, i almost exploded, thinking i was missing both important news and talking to people on here. so that would just be too painful for 40 days.

and because i'm bored, just for the hell of it i typed "coldplay: into my uni library's catalogue, and all the CP CDs are currently checked out! i don't know, it makes me happy that somewhere on campus, people are checking out coldplay, probably for the first time.

Woah, you can check out CDs??? That's so cool!!

It's great to know that Coldplay love is spreading all around...

I went to a music store the other day and there were like 10 copies of Coldplay LPs (X&Y, Parachutes, ROBTTH, live 2003..). I went back there 5 days later and the LPs were gone, they had all been sold !! :D it makes me happy too to know that there's everyday a new coldplay fan somewhere in the world while someone else seems to not liking them anymore..

ok, so i have this once class in which we don't do ANYTHING related to the subject (which is art & politics; a required seminar). the professor is HILARIOUS and is basically a teenager mentally. today he opened class with the line "nappy time is happy time" and we talk about everything from the US elections to music to movies...really nothing related to the topic.

so today we got to talking about what posters we have on our dorm walls, and i was like "coldplay and radiohead." and my professor (who is REALLY with the current music scene--he occasionally writes for some pretty big music magazines like spin, etc.) so he looks at me with this huge smile and goes "ah, coldplay. coldplay are PUSSIES."

i think my eyes lit up in an amused rage because he cracked up and said "ooh, i touched a nerve there!" and i laughed and said "i will defend coldplay with my LIFE."

even though he insulted coldplay, this professor is so insane and hilarious that i never take his opinion seriously. i just had to share that line, because i never expected coldplay to come up in a class in that context. oh man.

I had a really weird dream a few weeks ago. I dreamed that I was (like always) infront of my PC and suddenly some knocked at my door. So I opened it up with curiosity but nobody was there. I was confused and looked around, but there was absolutly nobody. I went down to my parents flat to get some mangos, because suddenly I was very hungry. Back at my roomdoor I heard strange noises. I opened the door again and surprisedly Chris sat on my couch. I was like :stunned: and stared at him. But he just smiled and asked:'Oh what tasty looking mangos! Can I have one?' Then he went to me and grabbed one. Then there were again some noises and I turned around. Jonny was behind me and was also smiling, then grabbed my other mango (I only had 2) and sat down next to Chris. After that they both talked about how yummy those fruits are and ate them...

I mean, WTF!!! :confused:

Everytime I eat a mango, I have to think about that, and it creeps me out xD

ok, so i have this once class in which we don't do ANYTHING related to the subject (which is art & politics; a required seminar). the professor is HILARIOUS and is basically a teenager mentally. today he opened class with the line "nappy time is happy time" and we talk about everything from the US elections to music to movies...really nothing related to the topic.

so today we got to talking about what posters we have on our dorm walls, and i was like "coldplay and radiohead." and my professor (who is REALLY with the current music scene--he occasionally writes for some pretty big music magazines like spin, etc.) so he looks at me with this huge smile and goes "ah, coldplay. coldplay are PUSSIES."

i think my eyes lit up in an amused rage because he cracked up and said "ooh, i touched a nerve there!" and i laughed and said "i will defend coldplay with my LIFE."

even though he insulted coldplay, this professor is so insane and hilarious that i never take his opinion seriously. i just had to share that line, because i never expected coldplay to come up in a class in that context. oh man.

hahahahaha everytime my partners or friends say "COLDPLAY ARE S**T"

I fell like kick their a**..

:angry:

but now I can control myself.. i think "ok.. for you are shit.. can you understand their lyrics? ohh no..? I'm sorry you don't know a thing in english.. i do.. screw you people" :)

and i feel better

^ Well that's a good way to keep yourself cool^^ I always have that feeling that I have to defense Coldplay when someone say bad stuff about them, and then I'm getting angry:laugh3: Do you other members have the same feeling or are you in the same situation?

I hate it too when my friends say that Coldplay is gay music or whatever, MAN, they don't even try to listen to the lycris... just frustrating. I don't like this pseudo-music in the charts, I already heard that stuff in better songs, It's just old. But Coldplay is unique and will ever be :)

Uffff yes!

Just today! In Informatics, a guy presented a MS Office Powerpoint-Presentation, and when he opened his USB Stick and the hole class saw it screened by the beamer there was a direction called "Coldplay - X&Y" - Then suddenly some class mates where flaming like "Uhh lol Coldplay!" :stunned:

I just yelled "STFU" and they were kinda laughing at me. :dozey:

But what to say about such whiners, crappy people! ;)

^Its really great you gus stick up for Coldplay. I do the same when the get mixed up in that kind of context. There was this one girl who asked me what music like and my other friend answeared for me (as he knows how much i looooovvveeee Coldplay because every time i go in his car i immediatley put Coldplay on but a bad thing is he sings along, and is sooooo out of tune and he spoils the song. i get so mad:veryangry2:). And she said" Ahhhhhh Coldplay, there so boring" and then a rage grew inside of me and it was a case of picking her up and throwing her in the nearest wheelie bin i could find. My freind said, "no their not" and i asked her what she liked and she said 2pac and i was almost laughing my head off. Man how can you have musical taste if your favourite artist is 2pac. Also at school my freinds where indians and they listen to bhangra, which i hate so badly, and they asked me if i heared that song. I said no and they said what do you listen to then i said Coldplay and they were like dissin it and i was "saying shut up, fuk u its better than that shit you listen to, it sounds like a cat being tortured singing". I got that a few times at school but i defended Coldplay and it was alright. It just gets me really annoyed but its them thats missing out.

I just hate it when people don't respect your own music taste. Fortunately my friends accept that I love Coldplay. Hehe, last week, we had nothing to do in philosophy so my friend asked me if I have a mp3 player or something with good songs. I was like 'Yeah you like Coldplay' She said 'Hmmm well I don't really like them soooo much but...' She's more in Electro or something. But I had a Coldplay Remix on my mp3-player and she was like 'WOO awesome!!' ...:lol:

I mean, It wasn't even that different from the original song.

Ah and btw, my other friends always tortures me with Bollywood, we are always (of course ironically^^) 'battle' with our music, I'm always like :' Coldplay is way better then your weird-happy-coloured-dressed-jumping-around-people-music!' and my friends conter with :' Ha but at least it's not high pitched woman singing!!'

Really funny sometimes^^

I had a really weird dream a few weeks ago. I dreamed that I was (like always) infront of my PC and suddenly some knocked at my door. So I opened it up with curiosity but nobody was there. I was confused and looked around, but there was absolutly nobody. I went down to my parents flat to get some mangos, because suddenly I was very hungry. Back at my roomdoor I heard strange noises. I opened the door again and surprisedly Chris sat on my couch. I was like :stunned: and stared at him. But he just smiled and asked:'Oh what tasty looking mangos! Can I have one?' Then he went to me and grabbed one. Then there were again some noises and I turned around. Jonny was behind me and was also smiling, then grabbed my other mango (I only had 2) and sat down next to Chris. After that they both talked about how yummy those fruits are and ate them...

I mean, WTF!!! :confused:

Everytime I eat a mango, I have to think about that, and it creeps me out xD

Ok, want to hear my interpretation of your dream? It's pretty straightforward. You want Chris and Jonny to come to where you live and smile while fondling your mangoes and telling you how delicious they are. :whip:

It's pretty much what every chick on this board wants more or less (Just Jonny for me).

^Its really great you gus stick up for Coldplay. I do the same when the get mixed up in that kind of context. There was this one girl who asked me what music like and my other friend answeared for me (as he knows how much i looooovvveeee Coldplay because every time i go in his car i immediatley put Coldplay on but a bad thing is he sings along, and is sooooo out of tune and he spoils the song. i get so mad:veryangry2:). And she said" Ahhhhhh Coldplay, there so boring" and then a rage grew inside of me and it was a case of picking her up and throwing her in the nearest wheelie bin i could find. My freind said, "no their not" and i asked her what she liked and she said 2pac and i was almost laughing my head off. Man how can you have musical taste if your favourite artist is 2pac. Also at school my freinds where indians and they listen to bhangra, which i hate so badly, and they asked me if i heared that song. I said no and they said what do you listen to then i said Coldplay and they were like dissin it and i was "saying shut up, fuk u its better than that shit you listen to, it sounds like a cat being tortured singing". I got that a few times at school but i defended Coldplay and it was alright. It just gets me really annoyed but its them thats missing out.

Does liking Coldplay ever help you meet girls? Since there are so many of us that LOVE Coldplay? I know that is making an assumption.

After that they both talked about how yummy those fruits are and ate them...

That part made me laugh real hard ! :laugh3::lol:

Your dreams are funny guys. I never get to dream about Coldplay.

And I never went into an argument with anybody. Maybe because I never talk about my music taste..

oh and I discovered the other day that a friend of mine likes Coldplay. I was looking at her CDs and found Parachutes ! what a pleasant surprise !