✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

We recently got this Roku soundbridge thing - it plays internet music or music from your itunes or rhapsody account over your stereo speakers -its pretty cool - anyway, the booklet that came with it had sample screens and nearly every example on it was a Coldplay song - mostly from Parachutes. I just know that someone who works for that company is a Coldplay fan and got a chance to sneak it in to the handbook!

:lol:

I had a dream last night that I got in my car and turned on the radio and there was this song playing and it was so great and I kept thinking - wow that sounds so much like Coldplay so I kept listening and at the end of the song the dj came on and said - That was the new single "Just Wait" from Coldplay's new album and it debuts at #5 on the charts.

Too bad the dj didn't tell me the NAME of the new album!!:lol:

The other day I dreamt with a new look in jonny..

it was very wreid.. i can't tell how it was.. but it was.. strange. hahahaha..

then i woke up.. I turned on my cell phone.. i look at the date.. "February 17th" a year ago.. they were arriving to Argentina for the first time :cry:

Ok, want to hear my interpretation of your dream? It's pretty straightforward. You want Chris and Jonny to come to where you live and smile while fondling your mangoes and telling you how delicious they are. :whip:

It's pretty much what every chick on this board wants more or less (Just Jonny for me).

I just discovered that now! YOU PERV!!! :lol::wink3: And my dream wasn't just about 'fondling my mangoes'... I think, I dreamed about MANGOS (Yes real mangos people, JUST mangos, okay!?:lol:) because I've never eaten one before in my life and my friend was so confused that she bought me one^^ And yes they are really tasty!

And I mean, I wouldn't mind of Chris and Jonny would appear in my room eating and fondling real mangos, but I would be a little bit confused :laugh3:

Mmhh mangos, great, now I want one, ARGH!

mango.JPG

Sooo tasty... *drools*

I just discovered that now! YOU PERV!!! :lol::wink3: And my dream wasn't just about 'fondling my mangoes'... I think, I dreamed about MANGOS (Yes real mangos people, JUST mangos, okay!?:lol:) because I've never eaten one before in my life and my friend was so confused that she bought me one^^ And yes they are really tasty!

And I mean, I wouldn't mind of Chris and Jonny would appear in my room eating and fondling real mangos, but I would be a little bit confused :laugh3:

Mmhh mangos, great, now I want one, ARGH!!

Sooo tasty... *drools*

Mangoes? I have seven mango trees at my backyard. And im tired eating mangoes.

I was watching the brit-pop awards...and then suddenly some fat cow started singing a coldplay song,i was horrified beyond belief and rushed for the remote with lightning speed!

Anyone know who this person was that murdered this song?(ps i forgot which one it was,as i was in shock!)

I just discovered that now! YOU PERV!!! :lol::wink3: *

We pervs have to stick together! :wink3::whip:

Random Coldplay thought:

When I listen to Square One, I swear I can hear a sound that sounds like sandhill cranes (a type of bird). I hear them sometimes when they migrate. They fly very high up, so the sound isn't very loud, but you can hear them here: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Sandhill_Crane.html#sound

Then I listened to a live video on YouTube of Square One at IOW Festival and thought I heard chorus frogs.

You mean that guy off Rockstar SuperNova???

He killed Coldplay's music and it died a very painful death....

Here's a random thought:

Every time I say the word 'talk', even in sentances and stuff, I think of Coldplay.

omg. this is a serious case. :D

watched wedding crashers last night and when "sparks" came on in that scene, for some reason it filled me with the biggest feeling of excitement for the new album! it was like this really concentrated love and excited feeling. i think it had something to do with just hearing coldplay in a movie or on TV (i always get really happy when they're used in movies, etc), but OMG, i'm just SO EXCITED.

then after that "sparks" scene was over, my roommate asked me "wait, was that coldplay?" and i was like "um, YES." she asked for parachutes (she has the other two), so i'll give her the CD later. i love spreading CP love :heart:

I dunno if you've seen the movie Wild but it has clocks in it and when it came on I couldn't help but sing along. My friend who was with me, who doesn't like Coldplay or the type of music they play (she's more into RNB) knew I loved the song and sang along a bit too.

I was soooo happy for the 45 seconds of so and when it ended I was like 'noooooooo'!!

We pervs have to stick together! :wink3::whip:

Random Coldplay thought:

When I listen to Square One, I swear I can hear a sound that sounds like sandhill cranes (a type of bird). I hear them sometimes when they migrate. They fly very high up, so the sound isn't very loud, but you can hear them here: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Sandhill_Crane.html#sound

Then I listened to a live video on YouTube of Square One at IOW Festival and thought I heard chorus frogs.

What the hell? That does not sound like Square One at all.:laugh3:

watched wedding crashers last night and when "sparks" came on in that scene, for some reason it filled me with the biggest feeling of excitement for the new album! it was like this really concentrated love and excited feeling. i think it had something to do with just hearing coldplay in a movie or on TV (i always get really happy when they're used in movies, etc), but OMG, i'm just SO EXCITED.

then after that "sparks" scene was over, my roommate asked me "wait, was that coldplay?" and i was like "um, YES." she asked for parachutes (she has the other two), so i'll give her the CD later. i love spreading CP love :heart:

Give her a copy not original you cant trust non-Coldplay fans.:laugh3:

IM really overprotective over my Coldplay i wont even let my brother touch it. Its only been used about once or twice, i wanna keep it in mint condition. Once my XY was on the floor and i was so mad at my brother i got the CD and snapped it, and once my ruh was scratched and the cover was rubbish so i had to get a new one. But ive since retrieved XY its the 2 disc one, the dutch version.