✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

hahaha, well i deleted the second "science"...:rolleyes:

i dont think the professor will ever catch the reference though. which is what makes it even better...

It'd be kinda funny if they were actually a fan and they did pick it up...and you got a better grade or something...:laugh3:

The other day, I was feeling extremely air-headed, maily cus I had just had two nose bleeds in the space of one hour and I said to my friend as we walked to assembly 'nothing in the world could possibly cheer me up' and she goes "What if Coldplay walked right up in front of you and began singing or something?" and instantly the hugest smile ever appeard on my face and she's like "Yeah, nothing could possibly cheer you up..."

ooh I'm sorry Ravrat I didnt mean to be mean.. and I think it's pretty cool to be that overprotective with your Coldplay stuffs. ;)

I feel like I'm missing everything. :\ Since I got back to college this week I dont have access to a computer everyday so I dont know when there's something new about Coldplay LP4... I'm gone only one week and get back home today and WTF !!???!!!? :shocked2: three new stars (including performing dates to come !!!!), synopsis of nine tracks, comments from Chris and Jonny about the album... :cry:

I'm sure i'll miss the announce of the release date...

I hate myself for not having a laptop !!!

the last tuesday i was in the train going to Paris centre and in the train there were lots of people as usual but there was especialy a boy :wink3: (really handsome), he wore addidas shoes the same as the shoes that chris was wearing in hardest part video,

so to tell you, the moment i saw those shoes i already remember chris then hardest part and then of course coldplay :nice:

it was funny

hello Rachie how are you

Hey Ahlem, I've had a good day (there's a Matt Bellamy look a like in my class and I think he likes me *SQUEEEE*)

I sent Bebe a text saying "Guess who's birthday it is?" on Sunday and I didn't get a reply. So today i said to her "D'you get my text?" and she said "oh yeah I got that" and I said "Well...'

And then she said "I know, I know, you've told me before" Its funny the things you tell people, and then forget :p

Hey Ahlem, I've had a good day (there's a Matt Bellamy look a like in my class and I think he likes me *SQUEEEE*)

I sent Bebe a text saying "Guess who's birthday it is?" on Sunday and I didn't get a reply. So today i said to her "D'you get my text?" and she said "oh yeah I got that" and I said "Well...'

And then she said "I know, I know, you've told me before" Its funny the things you tell people, and then forget :p

really

i hope it will work for you then;)

He's nice and funny but a bit on the strange side (so is Matt, lol) but I really like him so I'm happy :D

I was listening to Coldplay on my ipod in bed and I have some live shows on it and because I tend to fall asleep with my ipod playing, I had a dream I was at a coldplay concert :P

The song synopses don't really give me any idea what the song will sound like so I don't mind reading them. How can you tell what the song will sound like from words...and there's no way to capture the spirit and the feeling of the song either.

I was watching that movie "The Jacket." - it was pretty confusing but it had great music during scenes and stuff. The music had a lot of feeling and something else- i can't explain it. It was like spacey and stuff. Anyway the credits said that brian eno did the music! :o So that just made me more excited about the new album.

^That's a good sign.

In history today, we had to explain in an essay what happened to this guy who was murdered about 3000BC. My friend lost a mark becuase she failed to mention the fact that the scientists came up with the theory about why he died (so basically, we couldn't write 'I think so and so' we had to write 'the scientists think that...'). She argued with my teacher for like ten minutes becuase she did write that the scientists thought etc etc but she didn't write the fact that it was a theory.

ANYWAY, she kept saying 'but I wrote "the scientist'" and she just kept saying 'The Scientist' and I was verge of dying with laughter.

transmission-over

I was listening to Coldplay on my ipod in bed and I have some live shows on it and because I tend to fall asleep with my ipod playing, I had a dream I was at a coldplay concert :P

same happened to me last night !! :shocked2:

I was at a Coldplay concert. Chris kept screaming "tout le monde tout le monde" and then "come on BRAZIL" ( I now realise it's stupid because why would he speak French in Brazil ? :thinking:) and Guy were singing and playing the accoustic guitar instead of the bass... after that I was in a classroom. some girl said she had Coldplay songs on her laptop and I was like "oooooooooh really ? you like Coldplay?", a guy next to her gave me that WTF look, so I said "aww, you dont like them, do you?" he replied "naah" and I said "oh nevermind I still like your music though" because he was some famous musician but I dont know who exactly... ahahah weird !

my first Coldplay dream :cool:

and funnily my dream was in English, not French..

^Lol, that is a weird dream. I listened to Parachutes last night and I turned up my cd player and I began singing along as loud as I could to the chorus of Shiver. Luckily, my parents weren't home so I didn't wake anybody up (exept maybe the neighbours :p)