✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just had the most bizarre dream. It was about the new tour. wow, Icant talk about it right now but I promise I will be on again to fully explain. :stunned:

It was amazing. At times the crowd was silent, at times they were going wild. It was intimate yet epic.

re-discovered my love for "Til Kingdom Come".

they should consider playing more "countryish" tracks.

i already liked their version of "Lost Highway".

Amen to that! They do Lost Highway so beautifully!

So my dream was intense, let me tell you.

I was in the first few rows and there were randomly placed large black boxes in the seating. The stage was very wide and had large descending platforms on. Anyways, the music was similar to the Brian Eno song that opened the AROBTH tour. Except as it started half of the boxes opened and inside were... I know this is crazy.... tigers! Just right out in the open next to random people. They were just sitting calmly, but you could hear the whole crowd collectively gasp. I was very close to one of the tigers. So the crowd was absolutely silent. Then a low tone stated the person directly to the right of each tiger had to place their hand on the tigers back.:stunned: ( i know WTF!) The voice had a sense of serenity so the people obliged as if they knew the show wouldnt start until they did so. The other half of the boxes then revealed black bears. And the people sat next to them also had to put their hands their backs. Then the voice told the people accompanying the animals to then walk toward each other. More gasping, I was nearly blue from holding my breath. I kept thinking, " my GOD this is going to be a massacre". It was completely shocking. As the people walked towards each other, the animals suddenly disappeared and Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will appeared on stage. They just went right into a song. No idea what it was. But it was erractic, loud but oh so comforting. Being that moments before we were in shock from the tigers and bears the music was a relief. The show went on, everyone was enthralled and never stopped cheering.

I have no idea why I had that dream.:thinking: Could have been the massive amounts of pineapple I ate before sleeping. haha. Needless to say I hope the new tour doesn't turn out that way. Now go and make jokes about lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Amen to that! They do Lost Highway so beautifully!

So my dream was intense, let me tell you.

I was in the first few rows and there were randomly placed large black boxes in the seating. The stage was very wide and had large descending platforms on. Anyways, the music was similar to the Brian Eno song that opened the AROBTH tour. Except as it started half of the boxes opened and inside were... I know this is crazy.... tigers! Just right out in the open next to random people. They were just sitting calmly, but you could hear the whole crowd collectively gasp. I was very close to one of the tigers. So the crowd was absolutely silent. Then a low tone stated the person directly to the right of each tiger had to place their hand on the tigers back.:stunned: ( i know WTF!) The voice had a sense of serenity so the people obliged as if they knew the show wouldnt start until they did so. The other half of the boxes then revealed black bears. And the people sat next to them also had to put their hands their backs. Then the voice told the people accompanying the animals to then walk toward each other. More gasping, I was nearly blue from holding my breath. I kept thinking, " my GOD this is going to be a massacre". It was completely shocking. As the people walked towards each other, the animals suddenly disappeared and Chris, Jonny, Guy and Will appeared on stage. They just went right into a song. No idea what it was. But it was erractic, loud but oh so comforting. Being that moments before we were in shock from the tigers and bears the music was a relief. The show went on, everyone was enthralled and never stopped cheering.

I have no idea why I had that dream.:thinking: Could have been the massive amounts of pineapple I ate before sleeping. haha. Needless to say I hope the new tour doesn't turn out that way. Now go and make jokes about lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Cirque De Coldplay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked:

i got to use the phrase "questions of science and progress" in a paper for uni today :D i love throwing bits of fun into schoolwork.

Awesome! I used to do stuff like that when I was in school. Now I mostly just run around the house saying "Questions of science, science and progress" at random intervals.

:laugh3: ^^ you freak !! you should get a copy you keep under plastic !!

Hey thats mean, but probaly right, but in my defence they treated my CDs bad, it wasnt exactly a little scratch but it was so many,anyway,i dont like CDs because i dont have a CD player but i have it all on my computer and my ipod,so theres no need to use it,thats why its gathering dust in my cupboard. Its like that with all my CDs but even more overprotective with Coldplay. But its not like i buy alot of albums, i download music "Legally";).Once my freind let me borrow Hopes and Fear and the CD was so scratched after we used it, then the case broke and i was like oh crap, and i went to the shops and bought him a brand new one,took the sticker off and gave it to him without him knowing. Hes the worst guy to break something of his because he is the best person ever, probaly the nicest guy ever and if i told him about what really happend hed be like"Oh dont worry man its fine its fine ,Dont worry" and i just cant do it to a guy like that.:)

oh yea i think my dad like countryish style...that's why everytime when i play til kingdom come he also say he likes it!

How exciting! I love spreading Coldplay love! :nice:

I played my 'Clocks' ringtone to my friend, and she started freaking out and shouted 'OMG I LOVE THIS SONG!'

She went and downloaded it into her phone, but she was upset that it wasn't as good as mine, hehe.

I was at my brother's New Year party erm...last year...and in his 'music room' he has a keyboard and because I knew hardly anybody there I decided to entertain myself for a bit. There were some 8 or 9 year olds running around and some were hiding in the room. I began playing Clocks and they were like "Wow! You can play that song!!!" and one of them ran to grab her mum and she made me play it to her.

I'm also trying to get my 'step-sister' who's 6 into Coldplay. She lives out of town and when I went to visit, I brought my i-pod along and played her some of Parachutes, I'm not sure if she's all that into it yet though,,,