✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

every time i listen to Moving To Mars and get to Jonny's riff towards the end, i forget about everything and sort of drift away in to outer space for a few seconds :stunned: :dazzled:

A lot of Jonny's riffs have that effect on me. Major Minus makes my shiver no matter how many times I hear it! :)

In the original sense, it could be either messanger pigeons, or maybe the sense of freedom, the truer spirit taking flight.. allegorically metaphorically metaphysically astrologically mystically religiously symbolically synergistically messengers of the deeper undercurrents of life, the universe, and all those self-resolving forces at play.

In the original sense, it could be either messanger pigeons, or maybe the sense of freedom, the truer spirit taking flight.. allegorically metaphorically metaphysically astrologically mystically religiously symbolically synergistically messengers of the deeper undercurrents of life, the universe, and all those self-resolving forces at play.

Thank you, I thought this. Those birds were trying to say something, don't know what exactly. Maybe they'll visit me again soon. I must find their meaning. :glasses: :cool2:

Thank you, I thought this. Those birds were trying to say something, don't know what exactly. Maybe they'll visit me again soon. I must find their meaning. :glasses: :cool2:

Remarkable, I feel you must be a kindred spirit. I often wonder how many unspoken senses there are in this universe of ours.

Anyhow, time here in the Floridian penninsular land calls me to feed Florence, and then off to the brarie' perhaps later.

Cheers!

I was watching Glastonbury 2011 on my DVR tonight (which I was surprised hadn't been deleted already, considering it was there since Christmas Day), and I realized that the setlist for the MX tour that I once knew so incredibly well -- was gone and I was finding myself being like, "WHAT ARE THEY GONNA PLAY NEXT?".

That makes me feel like I've slipped as a fan. :sad:

But on the flipside, I was yet again amazed at how incredible they are live. Come back to America (or London when studying abroad that'd be kewl). :awesome:

Remarkable, I feel you must be a kindred spirit. I often wonder how many unspoken senses there are in this universe of ours.

Anyhow, time here in the Floridian penninsular land calls me to feed Florence, and then off to the brarie' perhaps later.

Cheers!

Same day as my pigeon/seagall story. Later that day, as I was shopping and on the way back to the car in the parking lot. Heard loud noises only to look up once again and find two brightly colored green parrots flying simultaneously and in sychronism together side by side and speaking, cawking very loudly. Actually sounded like they were arguing or having an exciteable conversation. Suffice to say, it was very funny to watch!! What's "Up With The Birds" again. :wacky:

Now I know a little bit of what Chris and other singers go through. My 17 yr old is in a musical, Anything Goes. They've been practicing intensely for the past 2 weeks. Opening night is tomorrow and he has lost his voice. I don't know what he'll do.

Black tea with a bit of real lemon juice. No milk or cream. Stayaway from regular throat lozanges as they dry the throat. Natural honey can be helpful. There are throat sprays but tea works better, at least for me. Good luck!

Rct: My producer has always liked Clocks but never got into Coldplay. But I'LL. Played. daylight for him to get an idea of the kind of slide guitar I like. Niw he has AROBTTH. And is hooked! :D

Good question, glad you've got helpful advice Miss Morgan! I was just perusing the local library, and I ran across a book on Julie Andrews, I suppose she would be able to offer the best advice of all, maybe a search would offer up some results? There are some products available, I recall Voice Aid being one, though how effective it is I haven't a clue..

Black tea with a bit of real lemon juice. No milk or cream. Stayaway from regular throat lozanges as they dry the throat. Natural honey can be helpful. There are throat sprays but tea works better, at least for me. Good luck!

Rct: My producer has always liked Clocks but never got into Coldplay. But I'LL. Played. daylight for him to get an idea of the kind of slide guitar I like. Niw he has AROBTTH. And is hooked! :D

Grrrr He's been having cereal with milk for breakfast. We have tea, we'll pick up honey and lemon juice later on when I pick him up from rehearsal.

TYVM

Good question, glad you've got helpful advice Miss Morgan! I was just perusing the local library, and I ran across a book on Julie Andrews, I suppose she would be able to offer the best advice of all, maybe a search would offer up some results? There are some products available, I recall Voice Aid being one, though how effective it is I haven't a clue..

Chris uses some kind of lubricating oil too. Slippery Elm will srerve the purpose. A TINY bit of Tiger Balm outside can relax and soothe too.

Grrrr He's been having cereal with milk for breakfast. We have tea, we'll pick up honey and lemon juice later on when I pick him up from rehearsal.

TYVM

It shouldn't be a problem. Just avoid it on performance days close to showtime...it gums up the works. :)

Chris uses some kind of lubricating oil too. Slippery Elm will srerve the purpose. A TINY bit of Tiger Balm outside can relax and soothe too.

Interesting, didn't know what Chris uses to help his vocal cords, I would never have guessed!

Slippery Elm, ah, naturalists to the rescue! And tiger balm, how does it work? I've seen it advertised in the natural remedy catalogs, nice catchy ad! What's in it?

whohoho! :dazzled:

I saw that as well! So excited for the release now, even though the album itself leaked weeks ago lol.

I know I'm so excited too!! :D I love Phoenix!

I saw that it leaked but I refuse to listen to it until I buy it. :P

ohmygod that would be awesome :awesome::awesome::awesome:

That'd be amazing :dazzled::dazzled::dazzled:

Yes I'd love it so much too, even if it's just like them messing around with anything. It'd be so interesting to see what's going on through the whole process, even if it's not so great. :lol:

Hey guys,

Got a message from Coldplaying.com that I haven't signed in for a long time! I know that's bad, but I'm travelling at the moment. But I just wanted to say that I'm still doing good work for the band. At every record store I visit, I search for Coldplay records and I put them in front of the CD row, haha!