✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Magic is quite popular now on Danish radio stations - also heard it a few times on North-German radio station. :)

And 2 days ago I heard A Sky Full of Stars played on Danish radio station the Voice (only heard it played once).

I watched other performances and the stage isn't build like that, look at 0:46

[video=youtube;Uj9xg3jAIsY]

but Guy doesn't seem to hit this mini platform on any rhythm related to the song...

Strange thing :thinking:

I was surprised when I saw Chris on new lithuanian magazine. Well, there just written about Zane Lowe interview, GS, how his relationship has affect on some new songs and about rumours from american tabloids that Chris had affairs with Kate Bosworth, Kate Hudson, Helena Christensen, Alexa Chung and many other random women.

:facepalm:

2kiwx0.jpg

dnkcqu.jpg

Not really random but hey...

2 people in my life give me sh*t for liking Coldplay. One says stuff because my other friend jokes about it, and the other thinks coldplay are "posh".

So the first guy who I'm in college with. He's into 1D (lol), and bands that he names that my other friend likes, somehow that makes him cool?

The other person who is outside of college who calls Coldplay posh thinks they're overrated, (impressive to be "overrated" for 17 years, huh?), that they're boring and that the band think too much of themselves.

Now, by no stretch of the imagination do I think that any of the band think they're above everyone else. Chris, understandably, acts confident as much as he can (as I believe he isn't a naturally confident guy?). The others, especially Guy, are so unimaginably reserved it hurts!

Now, I love the band, but hell, all the people who hate Coldplay just make it so much more amazing for the fans. The people on Twitter who dig at Coldplay are just jealous of their rise to fame and success, and damn, does it feel all the better listening to songs now than it did a few days ago. You start to realise that this band are massive, and we're part of something that will one day be remembered as one of the best times in music, for not just Coldplay, but music overall. The transition between instruments and technology now is being perfectly illustrated by first MX and now GS.

Rant over lol. But yeah. Coldplayers, we the best!

Today I dreamt that Ghost Stories was just leaked and that, furthermore, it was a double album separated in two discs, including the tracks we already know and other ones with superlong and strange titles. What a pity that this is not going to be real and that I don't remember the other titles.

My two random Coldplay thoughts of the day are these:

1) A lot of people on this forum may not like it but i think that ASFOS is the best produced song on the album, other songs have minor producing misfires such as the use of vocoder when there is no need for it or Jonny's guitar being turned annoyingly down in some songs but i think that ASFOS is exactly the song that they wanted it to be.

2) The next two singles should DEFINITELY be Another's Arms and Ink just to showcase the different things and styles that Ghost Stories has to offer.