✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

It's amazing how many people there are in this world who are thinking these six recently announced shows is the Ghost Stories tour.... :thinking: here's a few :facepalm:

Brasil???????????????

use to love.coldplay but now, u let me down.

delete me dont care. n dont treat gweneth paltrow like a slut

why no Brazil???

you do two shows in the US and one in Japan but not Australia?

Brazil??? :\

And Brazil?? Liars!

Coldplay at Bell Centre in Montréal????

It's amazing how many people there are in this world who are thinking these six recently announced shows is the Ghost Stories tour.... :thinking: here's a few :facepalm:

Brasil???????????????

why no Brazil???

And Brazil?? Liars!

that's because of the rumours there won't be a big world tour, I understand their reactions

Brasil???????????????

why no Brazil???

And Brazil?? Liars!

I really thought they would have included at least one city in our whole continent...most people really understand this is not the real tour, but after what they had said when they cancelled the MX one...most people from this region at least expected to at least be included in some promo or something. Especially when there are rumors of no big tour this time around...it's not that they don't understand.

Brasil???????????????

why no Brazil???

And Brazil?? Liars!

1727-i-know-that-feel.png

wasn't the guy who created the xylobands tweeted that they would return in 2015?

so I'm guessing that Coldplay is delaying the world tour until GS part 2 is realesed...

my only hope is that they do SA with solo concerts not in festivals, like Rock In Rio and Lollapalooza.

still waiting for my xyloband :blank:

I came across this on twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="nl"><p>So while I'm at home stressing over precalc my brother is hanging out with Chris Martin from Coldplay. Oh my god. <a href="http://t.co/yijpgXriwz">pic.twitter.com/yijpgXriwz</a></p>— Killian (@killianTurley14) <a href="https://twitter.com/killianTurley14/statuses/456989976249389056">18 april 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

gf?

How many coldplay members does it take to change a lightbulb?

One to get all the equipment.

one to decide on what type of lightbulb to use, because coldplay can't use any types of bulbs they've used before.

One to add effects to the bulb. Make it colorful and flashy.

One to search the internet for people saying how coldplay is terrible at changing light bulbs and how radiohead would do a much better job.

One to say "I don't like it, we need a different one".

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/kultu...,26955238.html

Concert in Cologne’s E-Werk - Coldplay glitter at club gig

By Thorsten Keller – translated by Nancy Boysen

Coldplay played an exclusive concert at Cologne’s E-Werk. Photo: Max Grönert

Köln –

The British world band Coldplay travelled to an intimate concert at Cologne’s E-Werk in order to present/introduce the upcoming album „Ghost Stories“. Who could get hold of a ticket, saw superstars in good moods / high spirits and witnessed a world premiere.

Who wanted to listen to the songs off Coldplay-s upcoming album live for the first time, had to get up early (in the night) on 12 March. The band’s performance at the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas could be heard and watched worldwide as an internet stream, but because of the time difference in Europe at 4 o’clock in the morning.

The Coldplay show at Cologne’s E-Werk started at a clearly more comfortable time, 21.03 o’clock, on Friday 25 April and began – as was the case in Austin – with the new song „Always in my Head“. It was the first of six concerts on three continents in the hot phase of CD promotion – „Ghost Stories“ will be released on 16 May.

As was the case by their E-Werk concert in November 2011, 1Live broadcast the Coldplay show on the radio – a consolation for everybody who had failed to get one of the only 2,000 tickets available. But the broadcast did not cover the entire concert.

As the radio duty was fulfilled a little before 10 o’clock, singer Chris Martin told the fans: „Now we are just us“. Then the band played three more songs, two hits from 2002 („God Put a Smile Upon Your Face“ and „The Scientist“) and then even a genuine world premiere. At „A Sky Full of Stars“ the audience realized the meaning of the sweet stage deco, a sky full of stars.

Then it is over at around 22.15, the Coldplay classic „Yellow“ is not played this evening. As sad memory of Coldplay’s debut album, the band plays the new song „Oceans“ (another world premiere in Cologne) that Chris Martin starts playing alone with acoustic guitar and that reminds greatly of the sound esthetics of „Parachutes“. That was before Coldplay learned to play it big like U2. And when Chris Martin still did not know Gwyneth Paltrow.

Coldplay setlist

1. Always in my Head (new song)

2. Charlie Brown

3. Paradise

4. Magic (new song)

5. Clocks

6. Midnight (new song)

7. Another's Arms (new song)

8. Viva la Vida

9. Fix You

10. Oceans (new song)

11. Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall

Encore

12. God Put a Smile Upon Your Face

13. The Scientist

14. A Sky Full of Stars (new song)

And then 2 newspaper had a mentioning of the concert at Cologne's E-Werk followed by 8 pictures with text below the pictures with well-known facts i.a. that the audience was enthusiastic singing along / clapping their hands to the mixture of Coldplay's greatest hits and 6 new songs - that there was an Encore after the radio broadcast ended.

I chose to post the above here as it might otherwise not be read.