✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yeah actually, I do!

You're trying to claim Ireland is part of England. Great Irish men and women fought for our independence and you spit all over that! and........

(You're not offending anyone :) it's just a funny picture)

Anywho, back to Coldplay

Ay Ay...my scottish genes agree with you.

Oh it's coming....

I stupidly pre-ordered the album from Amazon thinking I might get it a day early but it's not due to arrive till Wednesday! :rolleyes:

I didn't really want to listen to the leak as the quality wasn't good. Although I can't say I'm looking forward to Wednesday. It's going to be a session of face palming, cursing the world and an intensified case of the Oldplay blues :(

It´s remarkable you still buy an album you´re not gonna like *LOL* Why not just preview it online, like on Itunes where you can hear a minute and half of each song and then decide if its worth buying? :) Heck I personally need to love at least 85% of an album to buy it, otherwise I just get a single or two and thats it.

It´s remarkable you still buy an album you´re not gonna like *LOL* Why not just preview it online, like on Itunes where you can hear a minute and half of each song and then decide if its worth buying? :) Heck I personally need to love at least 85% of an album to buy it, otherwise I just get a single or two and thats it.

I'm buying it so I can listen to Up&Up and AHFOD in the car! I like those two songs and it's Coldplay so for me that warrants a purchase.

My sister likes that kind of music too so I might gift it to her.

I'm buying it so I can listen to Up&Up and AHFOD in the car! I like those two songs and it's Coldplay so for me that warrants a purchase.

My sister likes that kind of music too so I might gift it to her.

Ah I used to plug my phone to the car stereo, back in the days when I actually had a car hehe

She´ll surely be pleased with the gift then! :)

Oh it's coming....

I stupidly pre-ordered the album from Amazon thinking I might get it a day early but it's not due to arrive till Wednesday! :rolleyes:

I didn't really want to listen to the leak as the quality wasn't good. Although I can't say I'm looking forward to Wednesday. It's going to be a session of face palming, cursing the world and an intensified case of the Oldplay blues :(

Don't wanna spoil anything, but wait until Wednesday to see if you really like Up and Up and AHFOD in terms of production. Most Oldplayers like Birds and Fun, so I think you might love them too !

And all the rest of us are extremely effeminate men :p

Oh, I do make myself laugh sometimes :D

I meant to say "the unlikely females" lol now I'm just digging myself into a deeper hole. Just know they're the ones you wouldn't think because of their profile pics. Okay, I'm just gonna stop embarrassing myself now

• Like 1

Haha thanks ! Thought it might have been implied when I mentioned the story about "future possible boyfriend" on the Vinyls thread, but then nowadays you never know !

*lol* I would have remembered had I remembered that post, but I must have missed it. I tend to have a very poor memory for details :/ But I have a very good memory when it comes to identifying and remember who the females are *LOL* :P

I meant to say "the unlikely females" lol now I'm just digging myself into a deeper hole. Just know they're the ones you wouldn't think because of their profile pics. Okay, I'm just gonna stop embarrassing myself now

Haha no I got what you meant! And thanks for the list. I´ll try and remember it :)

And all the rest of us are extremely effeminate men :p

Oh, I do make mys:Delf laugh sometimes

Oh ok...good to know I guess LOL I am the opposite of effeminate man I guess haha I am a growling lion but with a soft heart is how I like to describe myself :)

Yeah, I'm not any way effeminate on the surface but my way of thinking and viewing the world are very feminine I think!

Ah yes well thats much different from effeminate in my understanding of the word hehe And its really healthy to have a good balance of feminine and masculine perspectives in life. One needs both to make a whole imo :)

• Like 1