✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've been away for a few days because a relative of mine has passed away and I've been busy out of town because of it. :sad2: It has been a bad couple of days for me so at least listening to some Coldplay on the long drive was able to help me through it... they first came into my life when I was a bit broken and their music has always helped me through tough times like these.

This is awesome :P

<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624" data-width="500"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624"><p>Incredible sketches of the band!(By Michelle Boesnach)</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/">Coldplaying</a> on <a href="https://www.facebook.com/coldplayingHQ/posts/10153745357783624">Monday, 16 November 2015</a></blockquote></div></div>

Alternative Link

Now those sketches are amazing, wow! If only I had the slightest bit of artistic talent, my few sketches of the band might actually slightly resemble them. :p

I've been away for a few days because a relative of mine has passed away and I've been busy out of town because of it. :sad2: It has been a bad couple of days for me so at least listening to some Coldplay on the long drive was able to help me through it... they first came into my life when I was a bit broken and their music has always helped me through tough times like these.

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better now ! Yes, I know for myself the healing effect that Coldplay music can have...Stay strong ! :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you are feeling better now ! Yes, I know for myself the healing effect that Coldplay music can have...Stay strong ! :)

Thanks for the encouragement! :) After the events of the past few days (worldwide, not just in my own life) Coldplay have a sort of emotionally healing effect, indeed. They allow me to just unwind, ponder the world, and get lost in a head full of dreams. ;)

^ Nice ! :D

I got excited because I heard the TV was playing this song that almost sounded similar to AOAL so at first I got really excited since I thought that it may be a teaser for Hymn For The Weekend or something, since that actually sounded like a legitimate song you'd hear off of AHFOD (it had the guitar, almost slightly colorful feel like AOAL) but when I got downstairs I looked at the TV and sure enough it was talking about something completely unrelated. :( :(

One of these days.......

Have you heard of the band Poldclay ? Out soon, their new album A Dread Hull Of Feams.

Poldclay are:

Miss Cartin - the frontwoman. Rumored to be an ardent admirer of Bustin' Jieber

Bonnie Juckland - formerly member of the duo "Bonnie and Clyde", plays sitar

Buy Gerryman - buy your Gerryman today and get one for free ! Only today at Poldclaying.com

Chill Wampion - the other one, who chills

And the often forgotten fifth member:

Hill Pharvey - known for his violence; rumored to have inspired the song "Violent Hill"

Caraphutes, A Hush of Blood to the Read, A&B, Lida va Liva and Death or All Fis Heinds, Lymo Lyxoto and Host Gories :P

Host Gories is my favorite out of that list :D It's such a gory album. I love its lead singles "A Thigh Full Of Scars" and "Tragic"

and I love She Tie-entist for that awesome line: "Oh cake me back to the tart"

Guest diogo_sg

Mr Toots

A Flush Of Turd In The Bed

Ask Me Why

Viva Marmitas or Darth Cognus and Friends

I Lost My Mojo

Lost Dories

Have you heard of the band Poldclay ? Out soon, their new album A Dread Hull Of Feams.

Poldclay are:

Miss Cartin - the frontwoman. Rumored to be an ardent admirer of Bustin' Jieber

Bonnie Juckland - formerly member of the duo "Bonnie and Clyde", plays sitar

Buy Gerryman - buy your Gerryman today and get one for free ! Only today at Poldclaying.com

Chill Wampion - the other one, who chills

And the often forgotten fifth member:

Hill Pharvey - known for his violence; rumored to have inspired the song "Violent Hill"

Great haha

I forgot to mention last week that I heard AOAL during a Denver Broncos TV broadcast. It appears that CBS here in America is using it for promo purposes. That really intrigues me because I read once that supposedly NBC got a studio version of Charlie Brown a couple months in advance and used it during sports broadcasts.

I got excited because I heard the TV was playing this song that almost sounded similar to AOAL so at first I got really excited since I thought that it may be a teaser for Hymn For The Weekend or something, since that actually sounded like a legitimate song you'd hear off of AHFOD (it had the guitar, almost slightly colorful feel like AOAL) but when I got downstairs I looked at the TV and sure enough it was talking about something completely unrelated. :( :(

One of these days.......

I know how you feel... there's a song I've heard in a TV commercial a few times that sounds suspiciously like Miracles and is exactly how I am imagining some of AHFOD will sound.

I love Coldplay I wonder what it would be like if they did an entire album in text language:

1. tehbeginning

2. MeetMe@tehwaterfall

3. Luv Stori

4. #birdsflockingyaaas

5. I cba under the stars

6. Idk I'm just a bloke

7. Morgan 3Man

8. Ex&Whyyyy

9. U and ur army

10. (?!£&) tehlifeanthem

11. *bruh*

What have I just created?!

I'm listening to AOAL on the radio! And this is my post number 1,000!

I haven't heard AOAL on the radio very much, but then again I don't listen to the radio as much as I used to. So much Adele and 1D lately, and not enough Coldplay!

Congratulations on your 1,000th post! :awesome:

I haven't heard AOAL on the radio very much, but then again I don't listen to the radio as much as I used to. So much Adele and 1D lately, and not enough Coldplay!

thanks!! :)

and neither do I listen a lot of radio but when Coldplay is around I pay attention, lol

But when I want to hear the radio I listen to Absolute Radio there you can hear really good music, no 1D, Justin beiber or anything like them lol

Maybe try Channel 93.3