✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I went to a store to buy ribbon for my Christmas tree. In the background sound there was Christmas carols, when suddenly I heard a beautiful song. It was Christmas Lights. I wasn't expecting that and the loveliest thing was that it was played on December 1st!

Well I missed half of it because I was blasting AHFOD through my headphones...and only when I took them off briefly to plug my laptop in did I realize what I was about to miss...

I guess that have happened to most of us. We don't know what kind of music we might hear around us, so we prevent a disgusting moment with our headphones.

Headphones = Paradise!

I've never heard Christmas Lights inside a store or on the radio... which is a shame because all the other Christmas music is quite Ridiculously overplayed.

I know! I told my friend to listen to it the other day, and she was like "wow that was a blast from the past!" and I was like "where have you heard this before??!!" because would not have had much Coldplay on her phone back when she heard it the first time

Guess what happened when Christmas Lights played for the second time ? I overheard a guy approaching a staff member and asking what was playing. The staff member said he doesn't know !

I debated for two minutes with myself if I should go over and help this guy out, but in the end my shyness won over...plus he looked really weird, and it was nearing 1 am and closing time of the coffeeshop, and I'm a girl...didn't feel comfortable starting a conversation with a stranger at that point.

I feel a bit bad because it would have been so easy for me but I'm sure this guy will still find out if he memorized at least a few words of the lyrics.

I forgot to mention this the other day. I was watching Jeopardy, and one of the categories was "Breakup." One of the clues was "She broke up with her husband of 11 years, Chris Martin, when they consciously uncoupled in 2014."

I forgot to mention this the other day. I was watching Jeopardy, and one of the categories was "Breakup." One of the clues was "She broke up with her husband of 11 years, Chris Martin, when they consciously uncoupled in 2014."

Reminds me of recently when friend and I were talking about odd baby names, and she said "Gwyneth Paltrow's is called Apple" :)

Guess what happened when Christmas Lights played for the second time ? I overheard a guy approaching a staff member and asking what was playing. The staff member said he doesn't know !

I debated for two minutes with myself if I should go over and help this guy out, but in the end my shyness won over...plus he looked really weird, and it was nearing 1 am and closing time of the coffeeshop, and I'm a girl...didn't feel comfortable starting a conversation with a stranger at that point.

I feel a bit bad because it would have been so easy for me but I'm sure this guy will still find out if he memorized at least a few words of the lyrics.

That was the right decision. So at the end it wasn't shyness, it was caution.

• Like 1