✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I wud not even know how to begin to rate the albums as there are brilliant tracks I adore on each and tracks I like less on each hehe I guess if one had to judge simply out of how cohesive the work is and how it flows I´d rate X&Y lowest, but the rest I would not know hehe

I have the same problem. I don't know how to rate them. Each time I try to there's something in each album that I like that doesn't allow me to rate it lower or higher. Maybe the lowest is Parachutes IMO.

I have the same problem. I don't know how to rate them. Each time I try to there's something in each album that I like that doesn't allow me to rate it lower or higher. Maybe the lowest is Parachutes IMO.

Depends what your criteria are for rating too. The number of tracks you like? The way the album works as a whole? Whether its innovative or repetitive? Too many criteria. I just give up LOL

Depends what your criteria are for rating too. The number of tracks you like? The way the album works as a whole? Whether its innovative or repetitive? Too many criteria. I just give up LOL

My thoughts exactly. I have a favourite album and a least favourite album but everything in between is pretty blurred

Exactly, too many criteria. For example if I take into account the number of songs I like in an album, I'll say Ghost Stories is my number one. But if I take into account the innovative part I'll say Viva La Vida. And so on.

Guess what I just found when I crossed a street in a nearby city !!!!

20151211_161536.jpg

Unfortunately it was stuck there, otherwise I guess I would've taken it :D

What wow! Totally the flower of life of the cover. What was it doing there? Haha was it a patch? A piece of paper?

It was a sticker, apparently. Why it was in the middle of a street (where you should look left and right, and not down !!) instead of a pavement remains a mystery. I didn't spot any others in the area, but the same city has had reports of spray-painted AHFOD symbols here some weeks ago (there was even a thread for that).

Guest diogo_sg

Magic and Adventure Of A Lifetime were the first singles to be released from their respective albums and their official videos on YouTube have the same length (5:16).

Let me describe my trip to Barnes and Noble today and why I am disappointed with them:

As I walk towards the store, there is Adele, staring at me through the window. I then go inside; there she is again, giving me that blank stare.

So I walk to the middle of the store towards the special table of vinyls labeled "New Releases." I think, "There must be an AHFOD vinyl in here somewhere!" Nope!

So, I turn around to walk to the music section. As I turn, I see there are now 10 Adeles staring at me from a special display stand.

I enter the music section and there is a huge rack of CDs in front of me labeled "new!" and "perfect gifts for the holidays!" and "great finds!" Is there one AHFOD CD on that rack? No!

I then walk to the back side of that rack only to find 2 AHFOD CDs in the corner. Really B&N?

Maybe there will be a vinyl in the vinyl section. Nope! Okay, well maybe there will be more AHFOD CDs with the other Coldplay ones. Nope!

Why is there no publicity for this album??

Sorry for the rant haha

Why is there no publicity for this album??

Really? I had no problem finding the vinyl in my local record shop and that's pretty small (Of course Adele had a more prominent position)

With that said though, Coldplay's sales have been consistently diving since Viva (Wonder why? :rolleyes:)

• Like 1

Guess what I just found when I crossed a street in a nearby city !!!!

20151211_161536.jpg

Unfortunately it was stuck there, otherwise I guess I would've taken it :D

I had a "Coldplay" sticker lying around a few years ago so I stuck it to a local landmark and it's still there all these years later (albeit faded from the rain)