✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Not really a random Coldplay thought, but I didn't know where else to put it...

Have been listening to some Adele songs recently. I still don't like her voice that much and feel that her songs, while trying hard (too hard ?) to be emotional, often lack a strong melody and sometimes a strong instrumentation supporting the vocals. In short, nothing I would be listening too on a regular basis.

But man, CAN THAT GIRL SING !!! Saw vids of some live performances and...wow ! If AHFOD turns out to be all disco-dancey pop, I really wish she wins the chart battle.

Not really a random Coldplay thought, but I didn't know where else to put it...

Have been listening to some Adele songs recently. I still don't like her voice that much and feel that her songs, while trying hard (too hard ?) to be emotional, often lack a strong melody and sometimes a strong instrumentation supporting the vocals. In short, nothing I would be listening too on a regular basis.

But man, CAN THAT GIRL SING !!! Saw vids of some live performances and...wow ! If AHFOD turns out to be all disco-dancey pop, I really wish she wins the chart battle.

In My Opinion, Adele's songs while they do lack a strong melody are still pretty good. For example, I like Someone Like You. :D

But I'm pretty sure that AHFOD will be MUCH more than just disco dancey pop. Don't Panic. :D

I looped AHFOD so many times today on my phone while working, it really gave me a good mood ! Yes, it's dancey and upbeat and poppy BUT unlike AOAL it's done in the right way ! I just hope they didn't mess up the production in the studio version, that would be a huge disappointment. Can't wait to have the studio version available.