✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Random thought: I would love love love to listen to a Coldplay album from start to finish with a fellow Coldplayer. I mean a lot of my friends like Coldplay but not nerdily like me. I always wanted to share this with someone who pays attention to every little detail :) It´d be cool if we had like a chat where we agree a certain day to meet and listen to a certain album and just fire away with the comments as we listen :)

• Like 1

Random thought: I would love love love to listen to a Coldplay album from start to finish with a fellow Coldplayer. I mean a lot of my friends like Coldplay but not nerdily like me. I always wanted to share this with someone who pays attention to every little detail :) It´d be cool if we had like a chat where we agree a certain day to meet and listen to a certain album and just fire away with the comments as we listen :)

I totally like this idea and I would happily join in ! I also don't know any Coldplay fan in person !

• Like 1

Let's do it on an online chatroom maybe rather than Skype (sorry, but I very much wanna stay anonymous on Coldplaying :D)

And let's invite other people in too, we should make a thread for it and then find a time when everybody can participate !

Yeah Skype was the only platform I could think of that I use as online chat hehe But I´d be down for it on any online place! Lets make a thread :) It might be tough to make it work syncing the time and all, but its worth a try :)

Did you get it ? :D

You know I was about to but the plot sounded downright miserable *lol* I mean I can see how it can be a great novel, realist and all and im sure its beautifully written, but I was just not in the mood for that kind of stuff, so I left it there. Still I thought it was cool to see it :)

Don't know if anyone has seen this before, but I saw it on instagram, and I really liked itb926a1a008afd08999575f9fc044a1fb.jpg

Dear GOD the cheese it should be illegal to write Coldplay lyrics without the music.

And all the rest of us are extremely effeminate men :p

Oh, I do make myself laugh sometimes :D

lol

*leaves planet forever*

OH SUCH THE SHAME

YOU SAID COLDPLAY & CHILL

I keep trying to rank the Coldplay albums but I still can't figure out where exactly AHFOD goes. Goddamn MX and it's catchy riffs. Why do I like guitar so much even though half the songs are just meh or overplayed or crap agh the pain.

I have a feeling where it might go, but then I rank it right above this one album that I think is slightly better, but then AHFOD has a lower rating than I want it to #firstworldproblems

I have a feeling where it might go, but then I rank it right above this one album that I think is slightly better, but then AHFOD has a lower rating than I want it to #firstworldproblems

I feel like once the era is over your bias (weather positive or negative) goes away and then you can actually rate it honestly. Or at least when you've listened to it too much or something

I wud not even know how to begin to rate the albums as there are brilliant tracks I adore on each and tracks I like less on each hehe I guess if one had to judge simply out of how cohesive the work is and how it flows I´d rate X&Y lowest, but the rest I would not know hehe