🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This nearly ruins the song for me !

Wow... it's not that bad for me. I do remember when I first heard it, it sounded kind of annoying at the end - the fact that he sings a wrong note. Perhaps I was more annoyed by the fact that I couldn't tell what the heck he's saying (koo - is that a word?). And it was hard to replay it cuz as soon as I finished HEARING THAT WORD - "forget about it, it's time for Hymn for the Weekend!"

No, for me it really takes away from the song. I love the vocals especially in the last two lines, it almost feels like a bird solemnly spreading its wings to take off...and then suddenly, it crashes into a wall head-first. That's what it feels like for me.

• Like 4

I think he said it like that to make it sound like "koo" as in Birds, you know?

"Koo" - in Dutch you pronounce that like "koe" which means "cow".

Hmm, thanks a lot, now that is gonne be stuck in my head from now on. :D

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

^ that's right! I almost forgot!

Happy birthday, Chris!! Hope you have an amazing day ;D :dance:

Oh yeah, another year older huh ? :D Happy Birthday to Chris :P

I just stumbled upon this video on Youtube, unfortunately on high volume (tune down your volume before clicking on it !) and found the amount of screaming and hyperventilation a bit exaggerated....that reminds me to take care not to become deaf should I ever make it to the NYC concert. Gotta be Careful where I stand.

Oh yeah, another year older huh ? :D Happy Birthday to Chris :P

I just stumbled upon this video on Youtube, unfortunately on high volume (tune down your volume before clicking on it !) and found the amount of screaming and hyperventilation a bit exaggerated....that reminds me to take care not to become deaf should I ever make it to the NYC concert. Gotta be Careful where I stand.

O M G.

I always wear ear protection at concerts but I think -30 db is not enough when standing next to this person.

She needs a valium.

• Like 3

RCT:

I have to say that Hymn For The Weekend sounds (more) like a rock song to me when its performed live. Especially at the Brit Awards where they didn't use B's backing vocals. I really don't mind whether they use B's vocals or not.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z220 met Tapatalk

• Like 2

I bought mine 5 years ago and the price was 175€ but I got a discount of 30€ from my health Insurance.

It is a lot of money but I was doing about 20 - 30 concerts in a year and almost everytime at the front row. So good ear protection is not a luxury.

I should get them tested because after some time the quality might get less - noise leakage & your ears keep growing when you're getting older :).

Maybe you can get cheaper and good alternatives, like in a pharmacy. A friend of mine has the ER20 and is very satisfied with those.

Everything is better than those foam plugs or wearing nothing.

• Like 2

Thanks for your advice. I have only been to one rock concert in my entire life (small band, small venue), and I stood second row. It was really awful, I sometimes just plugged my phone earbuds in but in the end I could not really enjoy the songs because of the loudness. If I manage to get to a Coldplay concert I will definitely have to wear something. Can you still hear and enjoy the songs really well with these professional earplugs ? Cause with foam buds or my phone earbuds I noticed unfortunately they blocked a lot of song "content" away too....

• Like 1

Thanks for your advice. I have only been to one rock concert in my entire life (small band, small venue), and I stood second row. It was really awful, I sometimes just plugged my phone earbuds in but in the end I could not really enjoy the songs because of the loudness. If I manage to get to a Coldplay concert I will definitely have to wear something. Can you still hear and enjoy the songs really well with these professional earplugs ? Cause with foam buds or my phone earbuds I noticed unfortunately they blocked a lot of song "content" away too....

As a concert and festival going veteran I'd say wear earbuds if it's playing on your mind. Admittedly it tends to be very loud at the front but wearing earbuds is annoying as they keep falling out as you shift/jump around. It also dampens the sound. I don't wear them and haven't gone deaf (yet!)

• Like 1

Well, you have to get used to it, at first it was a bit strange.

But the quality of the music is still fine, even with 25 dB filtering.

The weirdest thing I had was when I clapped in my hands and almost didn't hear a thing. :)

I also wait to take them out after a concert until I'm out the building, because of the difference in dB.

People can make a lot of noise too.

I agree that it is an expensive purchase if you don't do a lot of concerts, but I would be lost without them.

• Like 2

they keep falling out as you shift/jump around. It also dampens the sound. I don't wear them and haven't gone deaf (yet!)

If you get good quality earbuds they won't get out. Don't you have a peeping tone in your ears when you get back into the silence? Tinnitus can not be cured, so better be safe.

Chris Martin knows all about it too.

• Like 1

I'm not sure where to share this, so I'll consider it as a random Coldplay thought.

The Foo Fighters put into rest the rumors they are breaking up with a hilarious parody video. In the video you can see the rest of the band trying to find a new singer and they decided to have Chris Martin as a possibility.

You can watch the video in this link

• Like 2