✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

so Coldplay instagram account just followed Beyonce & reposted this photo:

[MEDIA=instagram]BCzxNhqndY-[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCzxNhqndY-/

& it looks like a war has started in the comments below :wtf: I can't say I fully understand what this whole illuminati thing is, but is it worth all this rage?? :shrug:

Just took another closer look at the photo again. That is so Illuminati to me

Just took another closer look at the photo again. That is so Illuminati to me

I think there are definitely some crazy secret organizations out there, being that the world is kind of strange... But I'm not sure that what people call "the Illuminati" is the source of mind control any more than the radio or the media, etc. (my last comment about Beyonce was sarcastic). I believe that freemasonry exists/existed but as for the Illuminati, not in the way some people portray it (if at all).

• Like 2

So uh, it seems like the vocalist of Bring Me The Horizon hates Coldplay so much?

15c9b4e1d7fc68953a48de7735144a17.jpg

I mean like look at those Chris and Jonny's faces..

Why

Oh well, people have different music taste. Hating something is normal but... why even making fun of Coldplay?

• Like 4

So uh, it seems like the vocalist of Bring Me The Horizon hates Coldplay so much?

Why

Oh well, people have different music taste. Hating something is normal but... why even making fun of Coldplay?

Just let people have their fun. We'll watch as spectators above in Coldplay's Heavenly Paradise.

• Like 4

Guest diogo_sg
I've just passed the mark of 2,000 posts in the forum. Of course most of them are related to Coldplay :bliss:

Awesome! Congrats :D

Why

Well, the guy said is unofficial and that is Mexican (which ashamed me a little bit). So, I assumed the thing done on Chris and Jonny's faces was done by the merchants because it was news around the world and somehow the bootleg merch needs to include something representative that official merchandise won't have.

In a lovely side note, that reminds me R42 mentioning the Mexican bootleg merch in one of his blogs http://timeline.coldplay.com/roadie-42-blog-115/

I got a difficult decision to make: To go to NYC tomorrow or not to go ?

- I have got a cold and this would mean spending 9 hours in buses and many hours of probably dehydrated sitting/standing in the middle of the street, as well as a sleepless night

- I have a fan pass now, but it's technically not under my name...so it may not be accepted and I may end up far back in the crowd where I cannot see anything

=> The reasonable part of my brain tells me I should stay at home.

But the crazy, adventurous side of me whispers into my ear: "If you never try then you'll never know..."

Oh what to do....

• Like 6

Go for it! Even if you end up at the very end of the crowd, I'm sure it'll be a great experience. You'll hear the band playing live!I'll do something like that in the upcoming tour. For the first time I'll queue very early in the morning just to try to be in the front row.

Just take care, wear a jacket and perhaps a scarf. Try to sleep in the bus and get ready to enjoy the show!

• Like 3

- I have got a cold and this would mean spending 9 hours in buses and many hours of probably dehydrated sitting/standing in the middle of the street, as well as a sleepless night

- I have a fan pass now, but it's technically not under my name...so it may not be accepted and I may end up far back in the crowd where I cannot see anything

But the crazy, adventurous side of me whispers into my ear: "If you never try then you'll never know..."

Oh what to do....

Guess it depends how bad the cold is. If not too bad, then go for it. Because even if the Coldplay thing doesn't pan out, there are worst places to be in the world the NYC.

• Like 2

Oh what to do....

I've been in this situation before. Trust me, as long as you can walk straight and see well, go for it! The journey might increase the crappiness of your cold, but it's just a cold, and not a broken leg or something. You can be reasonably for the other 99% things in your life, but when it comes to Coldplay you better follow your crazy heart! And you have a somewhat valid fan pass, so what's stopping you from an adventurous trip? Pack enough comfort food and fluids and GO! :dance:

• Like 1

Oh what to do....

For such difficult decisions, I usually ask myself, "Well, self, what's the worst that could happen"? And, if that happens, then what? Now, what's my gut telling me? In your case, I say "go for it!" The worst is that you're out some money, get a bit sicker, maybe miss a day or two of work or school, etc. Clearly, your gut is telling you to go! You may be afraid that you'll miss the concerts later this year and this is your chance. It will be crowded and you may be far away, but you'll be seeing or at least hearing them live. Don't expect more than about 3-4 songs at most. They only televise two,so I don't know the exact set length. It's a really high energy place just to be. Can't wait to hear what you decide. Be well, travel safe and have FUN!!!!

• Like 1

So I thought it over again and again...the strongest argument against this is that the stress of the trip and the lack of sleep will for sure make my cold(play) worse, there is no doubt about that. The upcoming week will be an extremely stressful one at work, so of course reason told me not to do this....

BUT I have been reasonable far too many times in my life (LOL Batman, when I read your comment...it is as if you knew me :D). Usually what you end up regretting later in your life when you are older is not having lived life the fullest and focused to much on work and other not-so-important stuff, rather than having done the odd crazy thing when you were young.

So I cannot believe it, but I just bought bus tickets for NYC !!!!!!! Luckily they are non-refundable so I cannot even begin to think about changing my mind. As they say.... "I'll start before I can stop or before I see things the right way up"

Thanks for everyone who commented...your thoughts certainly helped tipping the balance in favor of going ! :)

(Any smart tip from one of you more experienced concert-goers for how to stay hydrated when you are not allowed to go out for the restrooms once you are waiting in line ?? )

• Like 7

So I thought it over again and again...the strongest argument against this is that the stress of the trip and the lack of sleep will for sure make my cold(play) worse, there is no doubt about that. The upcoming week will be an extremely stressful one at work, so of course reason told me not to do this....

BUT I have been reasonable far too many times in my life (LOL Batman, when I read your comment...it is as if you knew me :D). Usually what you end up regretting later in your life when you are older is not having lived life the fullest and focused to much on work and other not-so-important stuff, rather than having done the odd crazy thing when you were young.

So I cannot believe it, but I just bought bus tickets for NYC !!!!!!! Luckily they are non-refundable so I cannot even begin to think about changing my mind. As they say.... "I'll start before I can stop or before I see things the right way up"

Thanks for everyone who commented...your thoughts certainly helped tipping the balance in favor of going ! :)

(Any smart tip from one of you more experienced concert-goers for how to stay hydrated when you are not allowed to go out for the restrooms once you are waiting in line ?? )

Good luck! Make sure to bring medicine and a ton of cough drops!

• Like 1