✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

42 is "the answer to life, the universe, and everything" (google it - it comes from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy).

1:36 was the length of the first version of the song, which had no name at the time.

Thank you! I can die in peace now:D

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
A big thank you to everyone for 1000 likes!! :loveshower: And to [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] for the 1000th one :)

Congratulations, man!! :awesome: ;)

Wow. Okay. So fun fact: I've never listened to I Ran Away before in it's entirety. I know the intro, the "I ran away from you", and the part after that I've heard a few times, but it wasn't until today that I've listened to it in full, every single second of it. And there's also a few songs other than that that I still have yet to listen to in it's entirety.

So anyways, before I thought, yeah, it was a really cool song. A fan of it. Not anything mind-blowing or anything, but hey, pretty good song. Enjoyed it.

But now I listen to it again, in full. And of course I thought when this came on in my shuffle playlist, yeah, it was I Ran Away. And again, same reaction. Very good song. But I never knew what'd come after. And how the song, almost like Politik, would just keep building up and up and get even better. It got better as it went on, the second time it "repeated" I guess there were some extra sounds that made it feel like the song was building up. then we hit the part after 3:09. WOW. I never knew this song would have this beautiful piece in it. Definetely a fan of this especially. I Ran Away just jumped ahead in my Coldplay rankings...

• Like 1

I've never listened to I Ran Away before in it's entirety

WHAT ????!!! :D

Very good song. But I never knew what'd come after. And how the song, almost like Politik, would just keep building up and up and get even better. It got better as it went on, the second time it "repeated" I guess there were some extra sounds that made it feel like the song was building up. then we hit the part after 3:09. WOW. I never knew this song would have this beautiful piece in it. Definetely a fan of this especially. I Ran Away just jumped ahead in my Coldplay rankings...

Yes, I know ! I also love the part when after the bridge the distorted guitar and drums come in again. As for the buildup, if you listen to the instrumental you can hear that it is mostly a string section added that is responsible for the buildup. The atmosphere created by this song is just wonderful.

• Like 1

I love the part where Chris says "fool" in "everyone I know says I'm a fool to mess with you" and the note on the bass and the note Chris sings complement each other perfectly and ahhhh that is amazing

• Like 1

If you get good quality earbuds they won't get out. Don't you have a peeping tone in your ears when you get back into the silence? Tinnitus can not be cured, so better be safe.

Chris Martin knows all about it too.

As I read this, my tinnitus has flared up tonight and it's ringing constantly. I had it b4 I saw MX live and sat right by the side of the mixing booth. Cheap buds that mold to your ears (not sure if you mean that when you say "foam"), helped but distorted a bit. I took them out a lot. My T got worse but when you have T, any level is bad. You don't wish it on anyone! God bless Chris for continuing to make music at all! I also have migraines like he does and I think the two go hand in hand. He is a real trooper who has suffered to give us what he does!

• Like 2

WHAT ????!!! :D

Yes, I know ! I also love the part when after the bridge the distorted guitar and drums come in again. As for the buildup, if you listen to the instrumental you can hear that it is mostly a string section added that is responsible for the buildup. The atmosphere created by this song is just wonderful.

Yeah, the part after the bridge is absolutely wonderful, really the whole song is growing on me even more than before now that I think of it. :D

Thanks! For the second link, I'm getting an error...

Edit: Never mind, it works. I just need to log in again.

so Coldplay instagram account just followed Beyonce & reposted this photo:

[MEDIA=instagram]BCzxNhqndY-[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCzxNhqndY-/

& it looks like a war has started in the comments below :wtf: I can't say I fully understand what this whole illuminati thing is, but is it worth all this rage?? :shrug:

I wouldn't say Coldplay are Illuminati. But Beyonce on the other hand... I don't know.

One thing scary though. Look up Britney Spears alter egos. That is very creepy.