✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I'm in England atm n there's tons of bird noises outside. So every once in a while (several times per day so far) it's sounded like the begining of Hymn For The Weekend and i can't help myself but start singing it. Just waiting for Beyonce's terrible noise which never comes :p

Me too ! I hear a pheasant which 'croaks' like the short sound in Up&Up... starts me off singing every time.

OMGOMGOMG I can't believe this is the first time I'm hearing this![emoji54] [emoji7]

Ooooooo... that's fantastic. I've never heard it live before. Isn't his voice so pure !

This is one of my favourites and that's why I requested it for the Manchester concert - no luck, sadly.

• Like 2

Ooooooo... that's fantastic. I've never heard it live before. Isn't his voice so pure !

This is one of my favourites and that's why I requested it for the Manchester concert - no luck, sadly.

Please help save this song in the Alphabet Winners elimination. It is endangered right now !

• Like 2

I actually requested it as well for my show in Gelsenkirchen! I wasn't lucky either sadly...

do you think there's a correlation between how often birds are mentioned in Coldplay songs, a martin being a type of bird, and Chris having a fairly large nose? :thinking: the universe works in mysterious ways...

I have never thought of that lol

• Like 2

This will be interesting for those who love football/soccer. Noel Gallagher interviewed Pep Guardiola who is the new coach of Manchester city. Obviously they talk about music and Noel offered Guardiola Coldplay tickets for the Manchester show. You can see the interview below. It starts at minute 20.

• Like 1

This will be interesting for those who love football/soccer. Noel Gallagher interviewed Pep Guardiola who is the new coach of Manchester city. Obviously they talk about music and Noel offered Guardiola Coldplay tickets for the Manchester show. You can see the interview below. It starts at minute 20.

Thank you Isabel, I love soccer!

I am a Barcelona FC and Barcelona SC supporter, so I have so much respect and I am very grateful with PG.

Norys

• Like 1

omg I never knew :sad: and I didn't see anyone giving them away

I wondered why you asked, 'cos I knew you'd been to a concert. Such a pity. They were in boxes, along with the xylobands, as you went through the turnstiles. Have a look on Ebay .

I wondered why you asked, 'cos I knew you'd been to a concert. Such a pity. They were in boxes, along with the xylobands, as you went through the turnstiles. Have a look on Ebay .

Nah, it just won't be the same. I was in a hurry to get a good seat.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Last night, I had a dream that I met the boys, Chris gave me the cutest hug and we talked about Cottage Cheese [emoji23]

I tried looking for a dreams thread but couldn't find it as the word Dreams is in the title of the latest album, so that's all that comes up when I search x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

You can open a thread if you want. I am sure it would be very active !

• Like 1