✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

One of those coupon booklet junk mail things just came in the mail, and look at the picture on the front!

02ab19e1de1e51157bc04a4c45d5adea.jpg

Tired of waxing, plucking & shaving??

So pluck 'em out

That's what this song's about

Can you borrow my tweezers

Yeah you can no doubt

'Cause I'm plucking my eyebrows out

This what's my day's about

Ooohhhhh got your permission

To improve your vision

:laugh3:

• Like 7

i have seen the glastonbury performance of the band more times than i care to admit.....

I have probably watched all of Coldplay's Glastonbury performances more times than I care to admit.

One of those coupon booklet junk mail things just came in the mail, and look at the picture on the front!

02ab19e1de1e51157bc04a4c45d5adea.jpg

Tired of waxing, plucking & shaving??

So pluck 'em out

That's what this song's about

Can you borrow my tweezers

Yeah you can no doubt

'Cause I'm plucking my eyebrows out

This what's my day's about

Ooohhhhh got your permission

To improve your vision

:laugh3:

I see Coldplay are already teasing for their next album. :laugh2:

• Like 2

Just changed the alarm clock on my phone to Birds [emoji4] The only alarms I've ever had have been ones already on my phone. Looking forward to waking up tomorrow now hehe x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I had the instrumental part of Charlie Brown for a while, but I changed it to Chinese Sleep Chant a few days ago (which might not be the best sing for waking up considering the lyrics lol)

• Like 2

This early version of Spies is great, it has a very different tone to the album version. It seems some of the early Parachutes demos were a bit psychedelic, allot of bleeping sounds. High Speed has a similar sound to this, as well as The Blue Room and Safety EP's. I came across an early version of We Never Change, it's an instrumental but it clearly has the same psychedelic/indie influences. I would love to hear other early demos of Parachutes one day.

• Like 5

I had the instrumental part of Charlie Brown for a while, but I changed it to Chinese Sleep Chant a few days ago (which might not be the best sing for waking up considering the lyrics lol)

The Charlie Brown instrumental must have been nice to wake up to. I was thinking of putting live Pardise from one of my gigs as my alarm but it's got people talking/shouting over the music on the recording lol. I might use something from the live Ghost Stories album actually [emoji5]

Haha I'd forgotten about Chinese Sleep Chant, I love it, but yeah I get what you mean about the lyrics. The problem with having songs you like as your alarm is that you might get sick of the song after a while (well the first few seconds anyway) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1