✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Every time I open my email I expect to find a message from official CP website talking about new tour dates... when do you think they will announce them?

The thing is, I don't know why I'm so worried about this. I don't even know if they will come back to my country, and if they do I don't even know if I will be able to attend. Unfortunately this year I have a really complicated schedule, so this idea seems irrational even for me... but I can't help it, I'm still dreaming about seeing them again. I think we all have dreams that make our life a little bit better, so this time this is my dream :)

Keep on dreaming guys!

PD: going to watch Live 2003 right now. I can't think of any better way than this to finish my exhausting day.

• Like 8

Wonder why this never popped up in my alerts, it should have!

I wonder what the 'charity gig' is in London tomorrow that D. Rossi is playing with Chris ? Welcome home Chris !

Interesting!

Every time I open my email I expect to find a message from official CP website talking about new tour dates... when do you think they will announce them?

The thing is, I don't know why I'm so worried about this. I don't even know if they will come back to my country, and if they do I don't even know if I will be able to attend. Unfortunately this year I have a really complicated schedule, so this idea seems irrational even for me... but I can't help it, I'm still dreaming about seeing them again. I think we all have dreams that make our life a little bit better, so this time this is my dream :)

Keep on dreaming guys!

PD: going to watch Live 2003 right now. I can't think of any better way than this to finish my exhausting day.

All I know is, they better come to Canada. Or Im be a bit mad.

EDIT: 4,444th post! :D I know, nothing too too speciall....

• Like 5

I think @AMDB9 mentioned he once listened to two concecutive album songs while the music was on shuffle. Well, today I decided to hear Coldplay on Spotify just to think about stuff and I've just heard Life in Technicolor followed by Cemeteries of London and as I'm writing this post I'm listening to 42 :earmuffs:

• Like 7

I think @AMDB9 mentioned he once listened to two concecutive album songs while the music was on shuffle. Well, today I decided to hear Coldplay on Spotify just to think about stuff and I've just heard Life in Technicolor followed by Cemeteries of London and as I'm writing this post I'm listening to 42 :earmuffs:

Wow. No words.

• Like 1

Well, to continue talking about the shuffle thing, I don't know if my mood influences the way I relate Coldplay songs to my life or if my smartphone is truly smart lol. The point is today my mood is in a strange stage, I've been thinking about not that relevant things and the songs that have come up are making me be more thoughtful. Moreover, I feel like Coldplay is telling me "don't worry too much, everything will be fine". For example, Kaleidoscope is playing right now :)

• Like 6

What!!?!!

I did not know these songs existed before! A longer version of So Sad and... another completely unknown song I have no idea about?!

EDIT: And this video existed since 2008!!! :o

a longer version than what? :P this video is the only place i've ever heard a clip of So Sad

but have you looked at the timeline on Coldplay's website? that's where this video is from, and there are TONS of others like it on there

a longer version than what? :P this video is the only place i've ever heard a clip of So Sad

but have you looked at the timeline on Coldplay's website? that's where this video is from, and there are TONS of others like it on there

Yeah but there's like a really small version of So Sad, I remember hearing a longer one but it sounded nothing like this one...

Wish they'd just release their really old songs one day without the talking over it.

And what about the other song? I've never heard it before. Sorry I might just be forgetting something big here...

Yeah but there's like a really small version of So Sad, I remember hearing a longer one but it sounded nothing like this one...

Wish they'd just release their really old songs one day without the talking over it.

And what about the other song? I've never heard it before. Sorry I might just be forgetting something big here...

it sounds like right after So Sad might be High Speed and maybe a little bit of Panic before Ode to Deodorant :shrug:

Tonight I had a really awkward dream. I was watching a video of Chris singing on YouTube. He was in some movie or TV show and wrote a song for it and he was also singing it in that movie. For some reason it was the first time I was watching it (it was only some really short clip). I don't remember the lyrics or anything but I remember I loved the song right away and I was couldn't help myself having a huge grin on my face and then suddenly I was in the video and Chris smiled back at me and I was like OMG[emoji7] [emoji33]

Then I actually had to look away from Chris smiling at me even though it was painful cause I was so happy that I thought I looked like and idiot smiling at him like this lol

• Like 3

hmm that doesn't sound like either song to me... maybe an extremely early versions of those songs....

I wonder if the song in question is Vitamins. Isn't that another really early pre-Safety song?

you can definitely hear Chris sing "We live in a beautiful world" (obviously not the same way as Don't Panic) as those lyrics come up. it's possible that whole segment is Panic but gets cut toward the end because there's a transition just before Chris's singing, which made it seem like maybe two different songs

• Like 2

I wonder if the song in question is Vitamins. Isn't that another really early pre-Safety song?

Probably. Wish we'd get versions of these early Pre Safety songs one day!!!

you can definitely hear Chris sing "We live in a beautiful world" (obviously not the same way as Don't Panic) as those lyrics come up. it's possible that whole segment is Panic but gets cut toward the end because there's a transition just before Chris's singing, which made it seem like maybe two different songs

That's another possibility too!

• Like 2

Every Friday evening during the summer, my town has an event where local bands play in the downtown plaza. Yesterday, one of the bands covered Trouble! :awesome:

That's too cool! Too bad the place where I live doesn't have that... man I remember one of the places I visited on vacation had lots of people playing somewhere downtown every single evening! (only went there one evening, but I remember going there last year too and it was the same thing! :))

• Like 2

Spotted this online:

3b93d576e0bd8eab5f30f8704cc9c671.jpg

Stars always remind me of my boys [emoji294]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Cue emotional music (in my case "My Heart Will Go On").

Memories from the month of August are flooding me right now.

It feels as if this post is almost for me as this struck me the second I seen this. I'm tearing up.

I love them so much. <3 It's been a month since I've learned of the second one passing away... how time flies. :cry:

I will forever love them and won't ever forget the times I had with them... even if I never got to see one of them with my own eyes. Kisses to them forever... now they are free in heaven with the ones they loved who passed away. Sounds like a great thing, and I am now happy for them for that.

• Like 5

Cue emotional music (in my case "My Heart Will Go On").

Memories from the month of August are flooding me right now.

It feels as if this post is almost for me as this struck me the second I seen this. I'm tearing up.

I love them so much. <3 It's been a month since I've learned of the second one passing away... how time flies. :cry:

I will forever love them and won't ever forget the times I had with them... even if I never got to see one of them with my own eyes. Kisses to them forever... now they are free in heaven with the ones they loved who passed away. Sounds like a great thing, and I am now happy for them for that.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses and difficult times. I mentioned recently to some colleagues that I see those who have passed away, as being free now (I like to think of my Mum that way, especially when it comes to thinking of people being free from pain). It's a comforting thought and I do feel as though people go onto a better place, as cliché as that sounds x

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear about your losses and difficult times. I mentioned recently to some colleagues that I see those who have passed away, as being free now (I like to think of my Mum that way, especially when it comes to thinking of people being free from pain). It's a comforting thought and I do feel as though people go onto a better place, as cliché as that sounds x

Thank you. :)

• Like 1