✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

[ATTACH=full]5973[/ATTACH]

Omg Omg Omg I've been away for the last week and I come back to so much of beautiful Coldplay goodness D:

Akvdhlmxwjksvb

New Collab D:

A documentary DD:

Coldplay AND Harry fucking Potter DDD: two of my favorite things on Earth

And I just found out that we have multiple chances to win tickets for the Global citizen festival and Ajbdjlvdxnk I'm already so excited D:

Also the Up and up remix D:

Scrap it? :huh: I thought he made it up on the spot :3

This whole set was so beautiful. Every single song sounded gorgeous and heartfelt.

They should play acoustic gigs more often :wacky:

How have I not seen this before D:

These songs are so lovely D:

Thank you so much for sharing :') <3

[MEDIA=twitter]777519215662227456[/MEDIA]

Also why does this sound so beautiful :bigcry:

Chris' voice and David Rossi's gorgeous violin playing :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

And stop singing 'boys don't cry' like that and making me cry :angry:

I NEED the full cover right now :bigcry:

Sorry but did you mean to put the : before the D? Wouldn't make sense to have it the way it is now lol

Glad you're glad though. :)

What the heck [emoji23]

lol what even is this :D

I thought before watching it was a new Coldplay song and got a little excited... but then those hopes came tumbling down.

Still got that thing Chris Martin's doing with the Chainsmokers and that other guy as well to look forward to though. Not like they're gonna be any good, I mean both are pop acts so I don't expect a very good result.

Like seriously. I seen one day something that said Chris Martin said he'd give his left ball to right anything as good as ok computer. Well with the way you're collabing with big pop acts and getting poppier and dancier with each album I think he doesn't care anymore, besides the "magic" from music that was there in the past is now long gone. He's not going to do it with making albums like AHFOD that's for sure! (not hating on the album, but I'm just saying it's not what Chris should be looking for if he still wants to make an album as good as OK Computer, which to be honest I don't think he wants to anymore seeing as he said rock is dead apparently... if you say rock is dead just like Thom Yorke said back in the day at least do something more artistic! :D (okay well he didn't say it was dead, well maybe he did.. he was just getting bored with it, he did say rock has nowhere left to go or something like that I believe, very similar to what Coldplay said. One band made an ambient masterpiece. The other made a pop album hated by quite a few people on this forum. :D)

Okay okay, Oldplaying rant over now. Back on track. :D

Well, I saw another Coldplay shirt about 5 minutes ago. I was walking back to my dorm from the library and saw an awesome one that said "Coldplay" in the old font and had a black and white picture of the band that looked to be from sometime around the AROBTTH or X&Y era.

This reminds me! I seen someone in a Ghost Stories shirt recently! :D

Yeah, I first thought it was some kind of joke. That's almost a month!! If they had played it tomorrow or something i would understand.

In October they will be like "Hey maybe you remember a month ago we played half a coldplay concert, well we're gonna play the rest now" lol:D

Lol that makes no sense whatsoever, playing one half of a concert one day and then saving the other half for almost another full month... who's gonna remember that? :D

• Like 5

This reminds me! I seen someone in a Ghost Stories shirt recently! :D

A couple months ago when I was at a theme park, I saw someone in a Ghost Stories shirt. :) I was too shy to say anything though... seriously, I get super shy around strangers. :worried: But I've seen two people in Coldplay shirts since then (all within the past couple weeks!) and I managed to work up the courage to compliment them. :D

• Like 2

A couple months ago when I was at a theme park, I saw someone in a Ghost Stories shirt. :) I was too shy to say anything though... seriously, I get super shy around strangers. :worried: But I've seen two people in Coldplay shirts since then (all within the past couple weeks!) and I managed to work up the courage to compliment them. :D

I wanted to compliment him but he never heard me :(

• Like 2

around 6:00 when Jonny says "and i love these fellas" :freak::freak::freak:

TOO CUTE. I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THE CUTE AH GEEZ :bomb:

I love this interview! And as you said THEY'RE SO CUTE! The memories they have and the way they share them makes me feel so grateful I've found them!

• Like 2

Yeah, I first thought it was some kind of joke. That's almost a month!! If they had played it tomorrow or something i would understand.

In October they will be like "Hey maybe you remember a month ago we played half a coldplay concert, well we're gonna play the rest now" lol:D

I'll be angry if they don't use your exact words :laugh4:

• Like 4

My brother hates Coldplay. Maybe he hates them because he's sick of my inconditional love for the band, he can't take it anymore haha :laugh3:

Anyway, these days I've been listening to Ghost Stories many times (my favourite album btw) and suprisingly, this time he didn't say "turn that awful music off!" or something like that. Instead, he listened to it with me... and I think he liked it! Later I've found him singing Magic... and after that, one night while I was watching Live 2003, he joined me too! He specially liked Daylight... even made me put that one twice! I'm so proud of him haha :D

• Like 10

My brother hates Coldplay. Maybe he hates them because he's sick of my inconditional love for the band, he can't take it anymore haha :laugh3:

Anyway, these days I've been listening to Ghost Stories many times (my favourite album btw) and suprisingly, this time he didn't say "turn that awful music off!" or something like that. Instead, he listened to it with me... and I think he liked it! Later I've found him singing Magic... and after that, one night while I was watching Live 2003, he joined me too! He specially liked Daylight... even made me put that one twice! I'm so proud of him haha :D

That's how it started for me. My older sister was fanatical about them late arobtth-x&y and I finally hopped on pre-viva after actually listening to them. I think Warning Sign was the tipping point.

• Like 3

D: =2rxfkhz.jpg

probably like "agghhh i can't believe this thing happened and i missed it happening"

I know what D: means lol

I was just wondering why it wasn't in front of it.

But your theory makes sense as to why it's D:!

This is me and my mom recently with Radiohead. :D

• Like 3

I find it hard to believe that, I mean that seems pretty weird for a huge band like this. But well it already happened

I was kind of confused by that as well. Why wouldn't you put up an alarm for something like a video shoot? And apart from that I'm sure the fans wouldn't have minded waiting a little longer for the band to appear in the afternoon. I honestly think there was more behind it, a change of plans or something.

• Like 5

I was kind of confused by that as well. Why wouldn't you put up an alarm for something like a video shoot? And apart from that I'm sure the fans wouldn't have minded waiting a little longer for the band to appear in the afternoon. I honestly think there was more behind it, a change of plans or something.

yeah but what if u slept thru it :D

• Like 1

Probably there's a thread for it somewhere but where can we watch the live stream of the Global Citizen festival this weekend??

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?posts/5848607 there is indeed a thread. Basically you can watch it either via their Facebook page or their YouTube channel.

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1