✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Also I still haven't worn my Love button, it just seems to look put of place on me :(

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

Nah, it won't look out of place for sure. But in fact I wore it on my shirt for a while but I always thought it didn't fit the color etc of some shirts so I decided to put it on my bag and I love it there!:D

I think it looks pretty nice on jackets as well!

• Like 4

Idk what's going on with his shirt but LOVE BUTTON

CsqY5D9WIAEGyBV.jpg

One direction's music isn't really my thing but it's so cute how much Harry idolizes Chris :dazzled:

Oh man I'm so guilty of massively idolizing Chris aswell

*doing more pushups to get bigger arms to wear shirts as good as Chris*

• Like 6

An awesome magician did a free show for students at my university this evening, so all I could think of was Magic and its music video. :D

On a side note, one of my favorite non-Coldplay songs, Everything In Its Right Place by Radiohead, played in the background during part of the performance. That was a cool moment.

• Like 8

We have to bring food into work on Wednesday and one thing I considered making is star shaped biscuits. I'd have to sing while baking: "'Cos you're an oven full of stars!" [emoji23]

Also, I was telling my Brother about the above, and I was talking about Guy and how Chris sang "'cos you're a Guy full of stars" to him during a Coldplay performance once, and the conversation between my Brother and I turned into this :

28b1aeed438f002f262766ae9ffcbbf8.jpg

[emoji87]

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 8