✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Let's just say I sound a bit like a dying whale whenever I try to hit any high notes :D

Don't worry about sounding good, singing is one of those things that's meant for everyone. It just makes you feel absolutely joyful and you should never stop yourself from doing it when you want to :daisy:

Just look at Chris, he can't dance to save his life but that doesn't stop him from doing what makes him happy in front of thousands of people

[ATTACH=full]6168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6169[/ATTACH]

So why should it stop us? :D

Very very true! Maybe it's something deeper inside of me that also wants to be on a stage like that haha, wouldnt be beneficial to not be able to sing good haha :D But yea lets keep doing it anyhow!

Also I need to know of what video those GIFs are ;)

• Like 1

On that notion: How many of you here like to sing, but at the same time are like bummed they don't sound so good? I mean, I like singing but I do it on my own cause I dont think im actually that good. :(

Me too ! I love singing but I have a terrible voice...

• Like 2

Very very true! Maybe it's something deeper inside of me that also wants to be on a stage like that haha, wouldnt be beneficial to not be able to sing good haha :D But yea lets keep doing it anyhow!

Also I need to know of what video those GIFs are ;)

Haha paparazzi, Hollywood fakeness and haters aside it does seem like the best job in the world. Thousands of people singing words you wrote back at you :dazzled: And being able to give so many people so much happiness :')

So I completely see where you're coming from, now if only I had any musical skills lol.

I wish I knew D: Boo on Chrissy for wearing the same clothes at every gig and making it impossible to differentiate between concerts based on attire D;

• Like 3

Haha paparazzi, Hollywood fakeness and haters aside it does seem like the best job in the world. Thousands of people singing words you wrote back at you :dazzled: And being able to give so many people so much happiness :')

So I completely see where you're coming from, now if only I had any musical skills lol.

I wish I knew D: Boo on Chrissy for wearing the same clothes at every gig and making it impossible to differentiate between concerts based on attire D;

How many sets of those clothes do you think he has? Or does he have a tiny suitcase with just the one change of clothes he uses an entire tour?

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

But yay on him for not caring about fashion !

[ATTACH=full]6173[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6174[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6175[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]6176[/ATTACH]

:lol:

How many sets of those clothes do you think he has? Or does he have a tiny suitcase with just the one change of clothes he uses an entire tour?

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

Based on this picture at least 5 lol

[ATTACH=full]6177[/ATTACH]

I love how they all have a love button already on them :dazzled:

• Like 13

Jeah mostly but do you know what life in technicolor ii stands for? What does ii mean? 2 or just ii. Google wasnt able to tell me ^^ by the way its my favorite song

ii in Roman numbers is 2 - it's called like that because the (unnamed) i - one would be the short, mostly instrumental version that starts out the album VLVODAAHF.

• Like 2

I just downloaded a 192khz 24bit version of A Head Full Of Dreams. For anyone that doesn't know what that is, its very high quality, high fidelity Lossless files of the album. Now, up to this point, I've criticized Stargate's production. But, now that I've listened to it in 192khz, the way its SUPPOSED to be listened to, I've come to realize that their production style on the album isn't all that bad. The sound is much more more clear (especially on the title track, where the original mp3 version just sounds clustered and muddy to me) and I can hear alot more sounds going on. Its just simply beautiful. Now I understand the theme of the album. Beautiful, dreamy, and kaleidoscopic-like sound. The album is now much better in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

ii in Roman numbers is 2 - it's called like that because the (unnamed) i - one would be the short, mostly instrumental version that starts out the album VLVODAAHF.

So it does means 2. Thanks for that. I wonder if they made the beginning of life in techincolor ii by them selves.

• Like 1

I was watching TV just now, and the Flower Of Life came on the screen - it turned out be an advert for AHFOD! Ooo it's come on again! [emoji4] [emoji1] [emoji5]

Also, an advert I saw made me think "Lights will guide you home" :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2L5IE3LniY

Mobile Link: https://youtu.be/S2L5IE3LniY

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 4

I just downloaded a 192khz 24bit version of A Head Full Of Dreams. For anyone that doesn't know what that is, its very high quality, high fidelity Lossless files of the album. Now, up to this point, I've criticized Stargate's production. But, now that I've listened to it in 192khz, the way its SUPPOSED to be listened to, I've come to realize that their production style on the album isn't all that bad. The sound is much more more clear (especially on the title track, where the original mp3 version just sounds clustered and muddy to me) and I can hear alot more sounds going on. Its just simply beautiful. Now I understand the theme of the album. Beautiful, dreamy, and kaleidoscopic-like sound. The album is now much better in my opinion.

Oh cool ! Do you possibly have a link (PM if necessary) ? and does one need special audio-equipment to feel the difference ?

Stargate not doing a bad job?

Now you got me curious too. [emoji1]

• Like 4

Ugh I was going through old Coldplaying articles and was reminded of why I try and pretend Ghost Stories doesn't exist

while Jonny Buckland’s heartbreak guitar solo towards the end of True Love, really captured our hearts and the feel of the song. It feels like Jonny is reaching out to his best friend Chris and saying ‘I feel for you Chris, its ok’

https://www.coldplaying.com/true-love-coldplays-heartbreaking-love-story/

Why do I do this to myself :bigcry:

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg

I was just thinking about AHFOD and I've come to realise that this album sort of passes by every season of the year, in terms of sound. I find so, at least.

We start in the summer, with AHFOD, Birds, HFTW, Everglow and AOAL.

Then, we go through autumn with Fun and Kaleidoscope.

Army Of One, XMTS and Colour Spectrum are the winter.

Finally, we enter spring with Amazing Day and Up&Up.

Any thoughts?

Ugh I was going through old Coldplaying articles and was reminded of why I try and pretend Ghost Stories doesn't exist

https://www.coldplaying.com/true-love-coldplays-heartbreaking-love-story/

Why do I do this to myself :bigcry:

their friendship is so beautiful :bigcry: all four of them :bigcry:

and Phil :P

I was just thinking about AHFOD and I've come to realise that this album sort of passes by every season of the year, in terms of sound. I find so, at least.

Any thoughts?

what makes you pick those particular songs for each season? :wacko:

• Like 2

Any thoughts?

I just watched the live version of true love again :cry:

• Like 1

Any thoughts?

YESSSSSS! This is perfect :dazzled:

I'd maybe put Everglow in winter though, for obvious reasons :P

their friendship is so beautiful :bigcry: all four of them :bigcry:

I know I know I know I know :bigcry:

In the Zane Lowe interview when Zane says listening to the album feels like the whole band is giving Chris a warm hug and it's so true and I just Agcshkbfvjk :bigcry:

They're so precious. I just want them to be together forever and always be as happy as they look here <3

rHgqKFG.jpg

• Like 7

YESSSSSS! This is perfect :dazzled:

I'd maybe put Everglow in winter though, for obvious reasons :P

I know I know I know I know :bigcry:

In the Zane Lowe interview when Zane says listening to the album feels like the whole band is giving Chris a warm hug and it's so true and I just Agcshkbfvjk :bigcry:

They're so precious. I just want them to be together forever and always be as happy as they look here <3

rHgqKFG.jpg

fdjsacljladscl that picture :wacky:

the Zane interview is just all the feels in general... but then there's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=7SPryJbLle0;m=5;s=3

what Guy and Will say and Chris's reaction to Will :bigcry:

• Like 6

fdjsacljladscl that picture :wacky:

the Zane interview is just all the feels in general... but then there's this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=7SPryJbLle0;m=5;s=3

what Guy and Will say and Chris's reaction to Will :bigcry:

I would give absolutely everything and everything to have friends like that. That is just something more than special.

• Like 4