🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I stumbled upon something interesting online. There was an ebay offer for something that was very non-descriptly called "Magazine Coldplay 2003" in my language, along with images that didn't reveal too much either. It was offered for 11 Euros. I took the risk to find out what it is, and it turned out to be something of which I didn't even know it existed:[ATTACH=full]6123[/ATTACH]I'm curious does anybody recognize it ? :)

Looks like the tour programme from the AROBTTH tour. I have that somewhere in my Coldplay stash. Haven't looked at it in years. Should probably get it out again. :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

I found these near my school [emoji1]

43df7b12ed5e91b6348e21270434e27f.jpg

It's graffiti so it reminds me of Hurts Like Heaven even more [emoji1]

4b3085bea0cd954eca9c06b0ad2ab0c6.jpg

Btw. this week was crazy. I was so nervous about getting the tickets, had problems with sleeping, somehow managed to not fail any of my tests at school... but I'm finally seeing Coldplay live. I still can't believe that [emoji15] And tomorrow I'm going to a concert of one of my favourite polish artists [emoji173]

• Like 6
A friend has send me this link:

I think we all can relate to this... well at least the first part of the video.

Luckily I did get my tickets. [emoji4]

Haha, a couple of years ago I was talking to someone I know about the process of buying Coldplay tickets- I think I said I'd be clicking the Refresh button a lot, and she said it reminds her of The Big Bang Theory where they're at the laptop saying and clicking "Refresh, refresh, refresh" x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

No Internet connection during the weekend and I'll miss a lot of of your posts here. Anyways, I'll listen to Coldplay during the whole week and I'll dream about the opportunity to go to Canada to see the band for the third time. I've signed up to the newsletter registering the US as my country and I've got a code. 2017 should be a better year for me! This is so exciting! I'll just be sad for not going to Europe to meet some of you but I hope that'll happen in the near future :)

• Like 7

I had a dream about the boys! I was in a classroom, then walked to the back where I peered through a window or something where fireworks were starting to go off as it seemed as though the boys were at the part of AHFOD where the confetti is about to burst out. Oh what a lovely dream [emoji175] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

came across this video today and i was just thinking when Phil tells his story at the beginning... how weird would it be if Phil had actually been a legit fifth member of the band and played music with them???

Funny ! This video was in my recommendations on YT yesterday as well. I have only listened to half of it so far but I wanted to post it too :D

• Like 2
Funny ! This video was in my recommendations on YT yesterday as well. I have only listened to half of it so far but I wanted to post it too :D

it was cool to hear his stories about why he left. i knew he had been sick at some point but thought that was the reason for his split after AROBTTH, not during Parachutes :surprised:

and i didn't know about him dropping out of university either! really i didn't know much of anything about Phil, at least not as much as i know about the other boys :P

• Like 1
it was cool to hear his stories about why he left. i knew he had been sick at some point but thought that was the reason for his split after AROBTTH, not during Parachutes :surprised:

and i didn't know about him dropping out of university either! really i didn't know much of anything about Phil, at least not as much as i know about the other boys :P

i think chris and phil's friendship is one of the pillar's in keeping coldplay going. and it is very underrated. phil moved to the US when chris did! even though the band was based in the UK.

• Like 5