🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Posted Images

I am so happy and excited today because I bought a Coldplay ticket for 2017. I am as excited as if it was tomorrow and can't stop thinking of it ! Got to keep reminding myself it is nine months away...!!!

Which show are you going to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
I am getting to buy the Chicago, Illinois tickets!!!!! [emoji636][emoji441][emoji322][emoji173]️

Were you at the show this year that had to broken off due to the weather ?

I was 2x in the US last year (NJ and MA)

• Like 2

A friend has send me this link:

I think we all can relate to this... well at least the first part of the video.

Luckily I did get my tickets. [emoji4]

• Like 4
Were you at the show this year that had to broken off due to the weather ?

I was 2x in the US last year (NJ and MA)

No, but I was at the Indianapolis show on July 20th. I am going for the outdoor venue this time around! I heard those shows are even better than the indoor venues!!! So, that's my plan!!!

I know I got to see them twice in Philadelphia this year, but I really wish they'd add a Philly date for 2017! [emoji30]

same, it would make it so much easier to get to :P

but i'm gonna try for """NY"""" tickets :wacko:

aaand the fan presale starts on my birthday! :dance: now if only they'd give me free tickets, that would be an even better present :P

• Like 2
same, it would make it so much easier to get to :P

but i'm gonna try for """NY"""" tickets :wacko:

aaand the fan presale starts on my birthday! :dance: now if only they'd give me free tickets, that would be an even better present :P

Did you get the fan presale for the 10th of October?

This is so exciting! :bliss:

Knowing I'm finally going to be seeing them live is making me doubly excited for everyone else as well :D Ahhh I hope everyone here gets to go to a 2017 show too! :D :D :D

AHHHHH I can't wait for next month :omgomg: LOL I'm in a constant state of euphoria, watching live videos and singing and jumping along and dreaming that I'm actually there :')

• Like 4

Knowing I'm finally going to be seeing them live is making me doubly excited for everyone else as well :D Ahhh I hope everyone here gets to go to a 2017 show too! :D :D :D

AHHHHH I can't wait for next month :omgomg: LOL I'm in a constant state of euphoria, watching live videos and singing and jumping along and dreaming that I'm actually there :')

Aww this is awesome! So happy for you!

Sent from my A0001 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I stumbled upon something interesting online. There was an ebay offer for something that was very non-descriptly called "Magazine Coldplay 2003" in my language, along with images that didn't reveal too much either. It was offered for 11 Euros. I took the risk to find out what it is, and it turned out to be something of which I didn't even know it existed:[ATTACH=full]6123[/ATTACH]I'm curious does anybody recognize it ? :)

• Like 1
A friend has send me this link:

I think we all can relate to this... well at least the first part of the video.

Luckily I did get my tickets. [emoji4]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm so happy for you and I know that feeling so well:D

• Like 3
It's official: Coldplay have killed half the world's population

4ed59aeacd962a4345d9ed051aa90fb1.jpg

I voted for No btw:D

I know the feeling

[ATTACH=full]6117[/ATTACH]

HAHA when coldplay announced the shows and my parents said I could go my brain literally didn't work anymore and I was shaking all the time:D I tried writing with some people but my brain just refused to work properly lolll

• Like 2