✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
I'm sorry - don't know what I'm doing ! Can't seem to upload from my phone so up on the pc again.

Here's my £1 car boot bargain....... been enjoying it for the past hour or so.[ATTACH=full]6144[/ATTACH]

But... HOW?! [emoji7]

I'm glad you look upon mistakes this way because it's true. They seem to be the best way to learn, because you actually get the experience and if you know what you did wrong you'll make extra sure to not do it again, you'll be better the next time, at least that's the way it works for me, I'll be the first to admit I hate when I make a mistake and fail something but that frustration for me ensures I will do better next time. Which is the good thing for me. :)

Once more, good luck next time!

Thank you! And I'm glad you see it that way too! :)

• Like 1

@anacaren08 I know that feeling, even in school is difficult when someone asks that question. But, now that you have some experience in the kind of questions they might asked you can use that to get ready for the interviews.

@I ran away yes, that's the scholarship I told you about some months ago. Of course I won't give up! In fact I'm more motivated because now I know what it's about. I've tried to think of possible answers and above all I've worked on my confidence. I'm a very shy and nervous girl but I'm aware that I can achieve whatever I want. So, @anacaren08 everything's not lost. And as you said Up&Up can help us to find the motivation and confidence we need to "keep moving forward"

I can relate, because I'm a shy and nervous person too! But you're right, everything's not lost! Good luck to you on the next time you apply for that scholarship:)

it's hard out there for us designers! i'm actually an animator but i pretty much specialize in motion graphics... i also just graduated this past May, but my solution was to just go back to the same school for a grad program in User Experience & Interaction Design. :P although i'm trying to find freelance work on the side and it's tough because people never want to email you back :no:

but anyway i don't know if you have also tried picking up freelance work. it's at least a way to make some money even without a steady job

So cool! Motion graphics was challenging for me to do so I love print design a lot. But also interested in user experience! Good luck to you in grad school and finding freelance, it's something I should do too but need to find out to get started in freelancing

• Like 3

I can relate, because I'm a shy and nervous person too! But you're right, everything's not lost! Good luck to you on the next time you apply for that scholarship:)

So cool! Motion graphics was challenging for me to do so I love print design a lot. But also interested in user experience! Good luck to you in grad school and finding freelance, it's something I should do too but need to find out to get started in freelancing

I wish you good luck as well!

• Like 1

So I managed to get tickets to see Coldplay in October! I put it on my credit card :( but whatever, gonna try to stay positive about things and soon will get a job!

I got not so good seats but improved section from last time. I wish ticket prices were more affordable but also in a smaller venue!! Missing the old tours now...

• Like 5

So I managed to get tickets to see Coldplay in October! I put it on my credit card :( but whatever, gonna try to stay positive about things and soon will get a job!

I got not so good seats but improved section from last time. I wish ticket prices were more affordable but also in a smaller venue!! Missing the old tours now...

Awesome, so happy you got tickets! Even though it might not be the best seats you're seeing coldplay!!! :D

And good luck with getting a job!

• Like 1

And also good luck to @alisbe and @coldplayisawesome !

Even though it's hard to see things that way I agree with what you said about learning from mistakes! You can only get stronger or better.

I actually want to study design as well when I'm done with school! I'm just kind of afraid of the test I have to pass before being accepted at university or that I might not be good enough...

I'm also searching for a place to do a work placement (Is that what you call it in english?) but I haven't been so successful yet:(

• Like 4

Hey :) You've probably noticed I'm not that much on here last week(s), that because I'm quite busy with school and stuff.

But anyway,

I just wanted to say that it is my birthday today, haha :cool: :shy:

Happy birthday to you! [emoji322][emoji512]

• Like 1