✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

the mobile/online stuff is exactly what i'm learning right now in my grad program :cheesy: but i'd love to have those resources from you if you would kindly send them to me!

the vuvuzela smiley came about during the 2010 World Cup when people were using them to an obnoxious level...

Thanks for the insight. I will PM tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

What!!! How is that possible?!

Sorry for being late. Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :vuvuzela:

oldiefan, your quote's in red.

guy42 & I ran away, your quotes are in blue.

ChrisMartinFan, your 2 quotes are in gold.

coldplay_lover4, your quote's in green.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Yay it worked this time :D

That is freaking amazing seriously... wow

Same thoughts...

Absolutely blew me away. What an absolutely beautiful rendition of ASFOS. As much as I like the original I love this even more. It's like My Heart Will Go On meets ASFOS. What a cover, and I can't say this about a lot of covers of Coldplay.

And I didn't even watch the whole thing...

:lol: Gold.

Classic.

Can't believe how many posts can get put on here in such a short time..

THANK YOU for posting this! It is beyond beautiful. Great description, too. I am watching the US voice right now. I hope this woman wins Voice Indonesia!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

Just found this:

[MEDIA=instagram]BLc6gFohncf[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLc6gFohncf/

Apparently, he is backing the election of the three people whose names are written behind him for the City Council of Malibu...

If they're recording anyway why don't people just record the whole performance and upload it D;

I WANT MOARRRR -waves fist in the air-

• Like 3

Just found this:

[MEDIA=instagram]BLc6gFohncf[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BLc6gFohncf/

Apparently, he is backing the election of the three people whose names are written behind him for the City Council of Malibu...

this just makes me really want Coldplay to make music in this style, imagine how great it would be :wideeyed:

• Like 1

reading this old interview with Guy on coldplay.com and found this kinda funny considering what we've heard about Talk:

Are there any songs you’d personally veto?

No, not really. It all comes down to where things fit in the set. I think we’ve learned that if you’re not enjoying songs, they’re probably not in the right place in the set.

:P

• Like 2

I listened to AHFOD in its entirety this morning (haven't done that in a while) and found that some songs make me feel all "summery" because they were played on this year's tour, and some songs make me feel all "christmassy" (like Fun and Army Of One) because the album was released during Christmas time last year. Such a weird but lovely mixture.

I love that all their albums in their own way are such a colorful and varying expression and preservation of the times of my life and the feelings that went along with these times.

• Like 8

What!!! How is that possible?!

Sorry for being late. Happy belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :vuvuzela:

oldiefan, your quote's in red.

guy42 & I ran away, your quotes are in blue.

ChrisMartinFan, your 2 quotes are in gold.

coldplay_lover4, your quote's in green.

[spoiler=Quotes]

Yay it worked this time :D

That is freaking amazing seriously... wow

Same thoughts...

Absolutely blew me away. What an absolutely beautiful rendition of ASFOS. As much as I like the original I love this even more. It's like My Heart Will Go On meets ASFOS. What a cover, and I can't say this about a lot of covers of Coldplay.

And I didn't even watch the whole thing...

[emoji38] Gold.

Classic.

Can't believe how many posts can get put on here in such a short time..

Thanks again !! :)

• Like 1

I listened to AHFOD in its entirety this morning (haven't done that in a while) and found that some songs make me feel all "summery" because they were played on this year's tour, and some songs make me feel all "christmassy" (like Fun and Army Of One) because the album was released during Christmas time last year. Such a weird but lovely mixture.

I love that all their albums in their own way are such a colorful and varying expression and preservation of the times of my life and the feelings that went along with these times.

I just agree, completely.

Imagine Coldplay were still in the same kind of theme from their first EP's and first album(s) all the way to their 7th album. That wouldn't be as exciting as it is now, because now, we don't know what to expect for next eras. I mean, they did alternative, pop, disco (not sure if I used the right word) and even funk !

(I don't want to hurt the Oldplayers by saying it wouldn't be that exciting if they still were making the same kind of songs they used to make in their early years. It's just my personal opinion about it!)

• Like 1

I just found this song, it has Chris in it and is I believe one of the lesser known collaborations (by the way I don't like it, just wanted to share it...I think Homecoming is much better than this !)

Ah, haven't listened to that one in a long time! I've recently wondered whatever happened to The Streets, but I think they shelved that project. Been thinking of them lately due to Kate Tempest receiving a lot of attention for her new album (which I'd totally recommend). I kinda dig rap in English accents. :D

I just found this song, it has Chris in it and is I believe one of the lesser known collaborations (by the way I don't like it, just wanted to share it...I think Homecoming is much better than this !)

Thanks for sharing. Chris's voice sounds good, but I couldn't listen until the end. This is a truly awful "rap" song [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

whhhHAAAAAAAA?? :freak: is there video of this??

there's a very small clip of "relax, i'll need some information first". can't embed right now. let me try to figure out how i can. seriously people! post the whole video! even a longer clip! he is playing with a guitarist i've never seen before.

• Like 2

I'm so sorry for you...

I can feel your pain.

Back in 2012 they came to Hannover which was near where I lived then.

Many of my friends went to the concert but I couldn't afford it.

I cried the whole evening when the concert happened.

I really really really hope that they'll come to your country!

I pray and hope that they will :fingersx:. I have saved 3/4 of my allowance for coldplay tix already even if no announcements are made yet here.

• Like 2

there's a very small clip of "relax, i'll need some information first". can't embed right now. let me try to figure out how i can. seriously people! post the whole video! even a longer clip! he is playing with a guitarist i've never seen before.

I need a video :D

Pink Floyd is always good !

On unrelated news, HFTW is just playing in the place where I am eating breakfast just as I am typing this.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing. Chris's voice sounds good, but I couldn't listen until the end. This is a truly awful "rap" song [emoji23]

Same here, I just scrolled through the entire song for Chris's parts. Honestly I don't like it, I think Chris's beautiful voice

has been wasted on a boring repetitive line that melodically doesn't go anywhere either...imho he doesn't fit these hip-hoppy style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk