⭐️DISCUSS COLDPLAY'S RUMOURED UPCOMING ALBUM!🪐
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Holy crap Brooke, this is amazing! You just really made my day with that!

Can I download this please? :nice:

thank you :cheesy: i think you just made MY day :lol:

yes, anyone who wants can download it!

• Like 3

Today I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard my mom shouting "Coldplay! Coldplay!" because AHFOD came on the radio :D

Now that's the sort of mum everyone should have ! Good for her.

• Like 4

Well they did! But not with a song but with a tweet. [emoji1]

I have a huge smile upon my face since I've read it. [emoji4]

Good to hear! I hope your day only gets better. :)

this must be some worldwide phenomenon today :P here it's rainy and cold outside, the ugly parts of the changing of seasons. perfect time for illness to rear its ugly head. :no:

No way! Same here!

But I actually really like rainy days so I have no problem with it :D

Today I was sitting in my bedroom when I heard my mom shouting "Coldplay! Coldplay!" because AHFOD came on the radio :D

This is what I did with ETIAW once, really any song I recognize that comes on on the radio at home I get really excited. Was Stu surprising because supposedly according to my mom it got massive but i never recall it being in the radio, not once... And I finally heard and recognized it that day. Was so happy. :D Think that I heard Speed of Sound once to, also rare to hear on the radio. One of the 5 songs or so I knew in the month before I became a true Coldplay fan :D I didn't get ultra excited back then since i didn't realize it was a rarity on radio, but I would now :D i was on vacation at the time so I didn't have time to check out more Coldplay songs but once I did oh man it completely blew me away like no other band had ever before. They seemed like the band of my dreams. Everything they did seemed to be perfect. Just the right style of music for me. :D

I hope all of you will feel better soon ! :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 6

No way! Same here!

sometimes i like them and sometimes i don't, but no matter what at least they always give me an excuse to listen to Rainy Day :sneaky:

• Like 4

sometimes i like them and sometimes i don't, but no matter what at least they always give me an excuse to listen to Rainy Day :sneaky:

Lol

No way! Same here!

Really? Me too :D

• Like 2

i know we all like to talk about the quality of Chris's voice over the years, but

[MEDIA=twitter]781949337253322752[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/781949337253322752

watching videos like this just makes me feel like DAMN he's still got it... if only he would sing his own songs this way :P

• Like 7

I'm feeling like a Coldplay medley today :sick::

Everglow - Amsterdam - Life is for living - Birds - Christmas Lights

When I’m cold, cold - Sick to the stomage - Cause my head just aches - Who got not one voice - And I am up here holding on to all those chandeliers of hope

Oh, no, Nie! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! Just be careful not to swing from the chandeliers - it may upset your poor sick stomach. Feel better!!

• Like 2

Oh no, that's unfortunate to hear. Get well soon. :(

Well it definitely triggered me. It says it's blocked. :bomb:

Can you like upload it somewhere else or something so I can watch it? :D

So glad you warned us. That was so considerate! I do suffer from migraines and am having a bad week for that due to my jaw pain triggered by rainy weather. Flashing images are the worst for me. Again, can't tell you how much I appreciate your being so, so considerate!

• Like 2

I'm feeling like a Coldplay medley today :sick::

Everglow - Amsterdam - Life is for living - Birds - Christmas Lights

When I’m cold, cold - Sick to the stomage - Cause my head just aches - Who got not one voice - And I am up here holding on to all those chandeliers of hope

Hope you get well soon. Drink some tea as you listen to Coldplay on the comfort of your bed :smiley:

• Like 2

This is so good! That has happened to me a couple of times. My love for Coldplay is well-known for my family that they scream excitedly whenever they hear something about the band :D

• Like 6

i know we all like to talk about the quality of Chris's voice over the years, but

[MEDIA=twitter]781949337253322752[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/781949337253322752

watching videos like this just makes me feel like DAMN he's still got it... if only he would sing his own songs this way :P

This video proves that he could sing so much better, if only he tried. He doesn't need Auto tune and that crap. He don't need to lip sync. So why does he do it? These are things that I don't understand. Him covering songs like this is getting me hyped up for LP8 in hopes it will be a less poppy release...

• Like 3

Does anybody know of any drum sounds that sound very similar to the ones on Ghost Stories? If so, please link me. Preferably in mp3 or wav. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, no, Nie! I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! Just be careful not to swing from the chandeliers - it may upset your poor sick stomach. Feel better!!

:laugh4:

Hope you get well soon. Drink some tea as you listen to Coldplay on the comfort of your bed

Thanks!

My cold got worse and I'll have to spend my weekend on the sofa / in bed. :sad:

Hopefully I'll get rid of it by monday because I need to be fit when Coldplay announces the new European Tour dates. :omgomg:

• Like 5

:laugh4:

Thanks!

My cold got worse and I'll have to spend my weekend on the sofa / in bed. :sad:

Hopefully I'll get rid of it by monday because I need to be fit when Coldplay announces the new European Tour dates. :omgomg:

That's so bad. But, the main focus are the tickets!!! This is so exciting!!!!!!

Hope you feel better soon!

• Like 1

It looks like Santa is back in Coldplaying land. :D

[ATTACH=full]6030[/ATTACH]

:santa2:

• Like 7

It looks like Santa is back in Coldplaying land. :D

[ATTACH=full]6030[/ATTACH]

:santa2:

Great! And this time I want to join the project that every year takes place :dance:

Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread where people were talking the other day about why The Blue Room is called that and if TBR was the name of a song?

I was craving for a chocolate cake and look :laugh4:

Took a car downtown and took what they offered me...[ATTACH=full]6032[/ATTACH]

• Like 8