✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

there's a very small clip of "relax, i'll need some information first". can't embed right now. let me try to figure out how i can. seriously people! post the whole video! even a longer clip! he is playing with a guitarist i've never seen before.

if you could even post the link that would be great :cheesy:

by the way, belated Happy Birthday to @Gideon_Mx and @coldplayisawesome !!! sorry if i was late :happy2:

:lol: that's OK! thank you and welcome back! :blush:

• Like 4

I just found this song, it has Chris in it and is I believe one of the lesser known collaborations (by the way I don't like it, just wanted to share it...I think Homecoming is much better than this !)

Thank you for sharing it. I didn't know this song.

I think I don't really like it... (but the accent is quite funny)

I love Homecoming and I didn't think that I would say something like that about a song by Kanye West...

And welcome back @Athena Pedroza

• Like 3

Can anybody here recommend me some funny videos of Coldplay that I can watch? I'm feeling warm and fuzzy in my PJs with my laptop and it's late at night and i'm just in the mood for everything that's only related to Coldplay. (currently listening to Parachutes album) :rolleyes:

This one never fails to make me laugh, even after so many times that I've seen it:

• Like 5

Can anybody here recommend me some funny videos of Coldplay that I can watch? I'm feeling warm and fuzzy in my PJs with my laptop and it's late at night and i'm just in the mood for everything that's only related to Coldplay. (currently listening to Parachutes album) :rolleyes:

Here have some Chris as he shows off his grammar skills :D

7:05 ''Steven Seagall is good. But who is the guy what done that thing where he split his legs over the door'' :laugh3:

Their comments combined with just the video itself is just the best thing ever :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBvou7NEyI

And this classic :lol:

• Like 6

My mum made me aware that Chris held a little laudation at last weeks Echo Klassik awards (a German award for classical music) when Khatia Buniatishvili won an award for best solo piano recording. So nice of him! He was dressed as Beethoven. :D

Not sure if it was mentioned somewhere already.

• Like 2

This one never fails to make me laugh, even after so many times that I've seen it:

Talk has been my song of the day.

I'm having a conflict with a colleague at work and its lyrics are so appropriate today.

This version is cheering me up though. [emoji4]

• Like 2

Talk has been my song of the day.

I'm having a conflict with a colleague at work and its lyrics are so appropriate today.

This version is cheering me up though. [emoji4]

Hope it will clear up ! Conflicts at work are awful, they always dragged me down to..

• Like 2

Chris has taken part in the strangest stuff xD

He only comes in for a few seconds from about 1:11 but hearing him singing with other people reminds me of how absolutely angelic his voice is :dazzled:

It's a part of a horrible film.. I tried to watch it but I gave up after 20 minutes

• Like 1

It's a part of a horrible film.. I tried to watch it but I gave up after 20 minutes

LOL Sacha Baron Cohen's sense of humor was always beyond me but I guess a lot of famous people find him funny :P

Speaking of funny, this video lol

When the other guys come in with their instruments :lol: and all the little sound effects lmao xD

• Like 8

LOL Sacha Baron Cohen's sense of humor was always beyond me but I guess a lot of famous people find him funny :P

When the other guys come in with their instruments :lol: and all the little sound effects lmao xD

Never change Coldplay, never change

• Like 2

This sounds like most of us do when we sing along to the song lol :D

LMAO.

This video is a boost for my confidence.

(I'd like to think that my singing is a tiny bit more bearable to listen to). [emoji23]

• Like 3

LMAO.

This video is a boost for my confidence.

(I'd like to think that my singing is a tiny bit more bearable to listen to). [emoji23]

On that notion: How many of you here like to sing, but at the same time are like bummed they don't sound so good? I mean, I like singing but I do it on my own cause I dont think im actually that good. :(

• Like 2

That's hysterical !!! :laugh3:

• Like 1

On that notion: How many of you here like to sing, but at the same time are like bummed they don't sound so good? I mean, I like singing but I do it on my own cause I dont think im actually that good. :(

Let's just say I sound a bit like a dying whale whenever I try to hit any high notes :D

Don't worry about sounding good, singing is one of those things that's meant for everyone. It just makes you feel absolutely joyful and you should never stop yourself from doing it when you want to :daisy:

Just look at Chris, he can't dance to save his life but that doesn't stop him from doing what makes him happy in front of thousands of people

[ATTACH=full]6168[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6169[/ATTACH]

So why should it stop us? :D

• Like 11