🪐CHECK OUT THE LATEST NEWS AND RUMOURS ON COLDPLAY'S UPCOMING ALBUM🪐

Random Coldplay thoughts...

• Replies 41.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just wanted to say, after 5 years of being part of the Coldplay fandom, first on Coldplaying, now on Coldplaying, Twitter and other platforms, a wonderful thing happened today: Coldplay followed me

On this day exactly 5 years ago, a young and innocent person who was just getting really into Coldplay wanted to sign up on a forum called Coldplaying. Faced with the question of what to pick as a use

Today exactly 5 years ago, I joined the Coldplaying community and I don't regret that that. To be honest, it's probably one of the best things that have happened in my life! I had never thought I woul

Posted Images

I am so happy and excited today because I bought a Coldplay ticket for 2017. I am as excited as if it was tomorrow and can't stop thinking of it ! Got to keep reminding myself it is nine months away...!!!

Same, same[emoji23]

I feel like the moment will come when I realize it's still many month but I don't care right now[emoji6]

Thinking about the fact that I will be done with school by then kind of scares me...

• Like 1

I'm so happy for all of you with tickets already! Maybe this is the wrong place but who's planning on going to the Brussels concert?

Also this morning I was like sort of mimicking the Violet Hill videoclip while brushing my teeth, and suddenly my mom was next to me *goes to die of shame*

• Like 4

I just discovered that the Charles Chaplin speech has a line that is deleted from the tour intro:

"As long as men die, liberty will never perish"

I understand why they removed it, but it changes the entire meaning of the speech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[MEDIA=instagram]BK4PUDjjGsv[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://instagram.com/p/BK4PUDjjGsv/

Foster the People posted this photo on their Instagram and it reminded me so much of Jonny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought that was Jonny, lol

Just done recovering from the flu and I was having such terrible withdrawal symptoms after not being able to listen to Coldplay (or anything else for that matter :P) for nearly a week D: But then I saw this and Afkfejlgsbn

This IS ThE Most PERFECT Thing Ever D:

I'm screaming inside and getting butterflies and shit and it's not even like they announced tour dates to my country. I really need Live 2016 and I need it soon D:

Why wouldn't you be able to listen to Coldplay? :D

The weather's changing. So cold, so cold! [emoji6] [emoji12] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Lol same although luckily I can withstand it really well for some reason so I don't say that often except when I listen to the song or is in my head, i love it playing so much :D

• Like 1
my youngest sister and i would for the longest time (when we still lived in the same house) sing this when it was cold outside

and now we have another... "When I'm cold, cold" ;) :lol:

Haha, if only I had some real life Coldplay friends to sing these things to during colder months. Yeah, I like that part of Everglow too [emoji39] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2