✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hey :) You've probably noticed I'm not that much on here last week(s), that because I'm quite busy with school and stuff.

But anyway,

I just wanted to say that it is my birthday today, haha :cool: :happy:

I don't have a cake handy but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Like 3

with these prices (read: Ticketmaster fees aka $20 per ticket even on the cheapest $65 ticket) i might just have to wait and hope someone wants to sell their seats later :wideeyed:

first, Happy Birthday, as I saw someone say! Second, I'm in the same boat with you. I decided to take my chances.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

So I managed to get tickets to see Coldplay in October! I put it on my credit card :( but whatever, gonna try to stay positive about things and soon will get a job!

I got not so good seats but improved section from last time. I wish ticket prices were more affordable but also in a smaller venue!! Missing the old tours now...

That is what faith is all about! Congrats. Will PM you back soon.

• Like 1

Hey :) You've probably noticed I'm not that much on here last week(s), that because I'm quite busy with school and stuff.

But anyway,

Great to see you! Happy day, oh Happy day!!

Happy birthday to you! [emoji322][emoji512]

And also good luck to @alisbe and @coldplayisawesome !

Even though it's hard to see things that way I agree with what you said about learning from mistakes! You can only get stronger or better.

I actually want to study design as well when I'm done with school! I'm just kind of afraid of the test I have to pass before being accepted at university or that I might not be good enough...

I'm also searching for a place to do a work placement (Is that what you call it in english?) but I haven't been so successful yet:(

• Like 2

@coldplayisawesome and @alisbe and @FlockOfBirds: I am blown away by the skills all of you are studying!!! What talent. I am of that generation where learning new technical skills like yours is so much harder. I recently learned to use a software program to transfer my training design skills to online training design. You know what that field requires? Strong graphic design skills. User interactivity skills. Everything you are learning. I am SOOO envious! I also encourage you to look into the whole mobile and online training design field, especially if you like freelancing as an alternative. I can give you ideas via PM about where to look to learn about this field if you are interested. As you are all creative, you may enjoy this. I am learning that this field, while rooted in solid training design skills, is also all about what you can envision to do with the tools and how to make it look appealing. That supports learning. Good luck!!

• Like 2

@coldplayisawesome and @alisbe and @FlockOfBirds: I am blown away by the skills all of you are studying!!! What talent. I am of that generation where learning new technical skills like yours is so much harder. I recently learned to use a software program to transfer my training design skills to online training design. You know what that field requires? Strong graphic design skills. User interactivity skills. Everything you are learning. I am SOOO envious! I also encourage you to look into the whole mobile and online training design field, especially if you like freelancing as an alternative. I can give you ideas via PM about where to look to learn about this field if you are interested. As you are all creative, you may enjoy this. I am learning that this field, while rooted in solid training design skills, is also all about what you can envision to do with the tools and how to make it look appealing. That supports learning. Good luck!!

the mobile/online stuff is exactly what i'm learning right now in my grad program :cheesy: but i'd love to have those resources from you if you would kindly send them to me!

Can someone tell me :vuvuzela means? I keep meaning to ask!

the vuvuzela smiley came about during the 2010 World Cup when people were using them to an obnoxious level...

But anyway,

today as in OCTOBER TENTH??

it's my birthday too!!! happy birthday to both of us! :cheesy::dance:

Aw, happy birthday to you two! Congrats on avoiding death for another year. :crown:

We're glad to have you here. :awesome:

• Like 4

Nice! Thanks, it helped.

But i was wondering if there was another reason. A personal reason or something like that.

:thinking2:

Someone already asked the Oracle about this:

April 28, 2010 / submitted by Kassandra, Canada

Q. Hi there! This has probably been asked a zillion times before but I can't seem to find your answer to it, so what is with the whole 42 thing? Why is that number special to the band? Thanks!

THE ORACLE REPLIES >

It has been asked a few hundred times that's for sure Kassandra but like many of life's mysteries, this one is also remaining as such!

There have been many theories; it's not so much that it's a secret but the band do like to keep a sense of mystique about many things. It makes it open to interpretation by the fans too.

• Like 2

Guest diogo_sg

But anyway,

Happy birthday! Congratulations!! [emoji1] [emoji322]

Guest diogo_sg
today as in OCTOBER TENTH??

it's my birthday too!!! happy birthday to both of us! :cheesy::dance:

Hahaha! Happy birthday to you too!! [emoji23] [emoji322]