✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

are you referring to the SATs?

quick story: i have an Associate's, Bachelor's and am on my way to my Master's now but i never took the SATs. just goes to show how useful they are anyway :p

Yep, they're pretty useless unless you want to have some college credits ahead of time. But most people spend 5 years in university, so it's not like they're really in a rush anyway, which makes them sort of pointless. One thing though - if you want to go to a prestigious uni right out of high school, they might want you to have taken them.

Yeah that's true and the same here, like you need a good enough result in year 12 to study what you want to in uni. But at least here if you don't do well enough in high school, there's always other ways to get into the course you want to do. But that might be different in Germany and stuff.

That is like the College entrance exams here. At least here, people get to take them a few times now and they either average or take the best of the 3 scores (I am ancient and they didn't do that way back when I was in high school, so I'm only going by what I remember from my nieces and nephews.) It is incredibly important to scholarships.

But again, I see your intelligence here. We all are cheering for you! Please do let us know when you find out your scores. When do you know?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Aww thank you so much!! I definitely will, we get our grades on June 2nd:D

What do you want to study ?

I want to study Psychology... after considering around 20 different courses lol:D

• Like 1

This evening I was at the hairdresser's and when she was finished with me, Everglow started to play on the radio.

I've never been so slow while putting on my scarf and coat and going to the desk to pay.

Then took my time to find my wallet.

I can say that I've wasted some of her time, but I went out with a smile upon my face because I managed to hear the whole song. [emoji16]

Lol this reminds me of a day when I met my family at the mall. We were talking when in the background music I heard Low! It immediately turn up my fangirl mood! I told my sister "that's Low, can you believe I'm listening to Low in a mall?" she just looked at me as if I was crazy for nothing haha. But I made her stay with me outside of one of the stores while the rest of my family was there, I couldn't go to a store that was playing a very different song :p

• Like 3

Walking through my uni and finding one of the main buildings is building 42... I also recently found live 2012 at one of the few remaining CD stores in my city. Even though it is nothing too special, rarity-wise, I still found it an unexpected surprise :) Will post a picture when I can be bothered to get it out of the car...

• Like 4

Ahhh go with what you feel, like I think the main thing is to make sure the letter grabs their attention. So maybe on the envelope putting some colour/stickers or something on it, that looks interesting and unique. Since they probs get a reasonable amount of fan mail, I would have thought. Hey I bet it won't be boring especially if what you are writing is meaningful and true to yourself. Hmmm, I'm not very good with endings either though :P

• Like 1

I'm currently in the process of writing a letter to the bakery and I don't think I've ever been so nervous about writing a letter... But I do have a few fears too...

Is the letter too long? Did I write to much and is it boring? How should I end the letter Omg... Help

Aww I wanted to do that too! Write a letter to the boys and post it at The Bakery, I mean. I think it'd be too much of an emotional rollercoaster though, so I'd rather not. x

• Like 1

Yeah...

Here is the video from the VLV injury if anyone is interested. I think it happens quite early into the song at 1:09, it's not very well visible.

(And at the end the German host, instead of having a handkerchief or something brought, goes on garbling nonsense...tsk tsk)

• Like 1

I've been less active on the forums, I've been so busy. But, today I couldn't miss the opportunity to remember February 13, 2012 when I was aware of the existence of a band called Coldplay :) I was in the computer lab wanting to create my own personal playlist with music I had discovered by myself. The grammy's were the day before and I thought that was a good start to look for some new music, they're supposed to win because they're great or to be nominated because they are good (not my thoughts now, Justin Beiber nominated? Really?) I went through the song of the year nominees, record of the year, pop song, country :D, rock song. And a song which was nominated but didn't win was Paradise. I saw the video and I thought it was ridiculous, and really?! Was the singer wearing an elephant costume the whole time? Of course not, moreover I didn't think a singer was able to ride a unicycle, and an elephant can't open a door by just hitting it with a small stone. But, I did think it was great, an elephant escaping to meet with his friends with a meaningful message instead of the rubbish most of the videos are now a days. Then I found ETIAW. I felt in love with that song and the video. The lyrics were the ones who represented what I wanted for my life. "I rather be a comma than a full stop". I'm still not sure what that means, I gave it my own meaning. Later I realized I had heard a few of their songs before and since then they've been the soundtrack of my life. 5 years in which I've had wonderful moments that I won't never forget. One of those memories is joining this community. Coldplayers are the best fans on the world, you've been very supportive, you've welcomed everyone with open arms. Thank you so much for the wonderful memories :heart:

Ps. I promise I'll visit more often the forums :)

• Like 8

I've been less active on the forums, I've been so busy. But, today I couldn't miss the opportunity to remember February 13, 2012 when I was aware of the existence of a band called Coldplay :) I was in the computer lab wanting to create my own personal playlist with music I had discovered by myself. The grammy's were the day before and I thought that was a good start to look for some new music, they're supposed to win because they're great or to be nominated because they are good (not my thoughts now, Justin Beiber nominated? Really?) I went through the song of the year nominees, record of the year, pop song, country :D, rock song. And a song which was nominated but didn't win was Paradise. I saw the video and I thought it was ridiculous, and really?! Was the singer wearing an elephant costume the whole time? Of course not, moreover I didn't think a singer was able to ride a unicycle, and an elephant can't open a door by just hitting it with a small stone. But, I did think it was great, an elephant escaping to meet with his friends with a meaningful message instead of the rubbish most of the videos are now a days. Then I found ETIAW. I felt in love with that song and the video. The lyrics were the ones who represented what I wanted for my life. "I rather be a comma than a full stop". I'm still not sure what that means, I gave it my own meaning. Later I realized I had heard a few of their songs before and since then they've been the soundtrack of my life. 5 years in which I've had wonderful moments that I won't never forget. One of those memories is joining this community. Coldplayers are the best fans on the world, you've been very supportive, you've welcomed everyone with open arms. Thank you so much for the wonderful memories :heart:

Ps. I promise I'll visit more often the forums :)

Happy Coldplayer anniversary!!!:party::heart:

Funny thing, the first video of them I saw was Paradise as well and I didn't like it that much either at first... sadly it still took me a few years to get into them after seeing the video:confused:

• Like 1