✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

There's a new bitmoji set out, and it reminds me of something....

bc4cfdbb0cbedbb1e43a4b50ad705444.jpg

Well, now you all know what I look like in bitmoji form

those look like large, friendly letters to me :D

btw, the studio who did the animations for the Guide in that movie is Shynola, the same animators who worked on the Strawberry Swing video

so Coldplay has at least 3 "connections" to Hitchhiker's Guide :p

Yeah...

Here is the video from the VLV injury if anyone is interested. I think it happens quite early into the song at 1:09, it's not very well visible.

(And at the end the German host, instead of having a handkerchief or something brought, goes on garbling nonsense...tsk tsk)

You can actually see Will's injury very clear around 2:04. And I have always been wondering who is screaming at around 3:05, it's a coincidence that Will was being filmed at that moment but if it was Will, he must've been singing out of tune really bad haha. That screaming voice might be Thomas Gottschalk (the German host of that show) altough I don't know why he was making that noise :laughing:

It's nice to be back, by the way ! =D

• Like 3

You can actually see Will's injury very clear around 2:04. And I have always been wondering who is screaming at around 3:05, it's a coincidence that Will was being filmed at that moment but if it was Will, he must've been singing out of tune really bad haha. That screaming voice might be Thomas Gottschalk (the German host of that show) altough I don't know why he was making that noise :laughing:

It's nice to be back, by the way ! =D

Good point about 2:04. As for 3:05, I listened to it and isn't it just Chris screaming half-away from the mic before he resumes his vocals ?

Who else really loves the "Every Teardrop is a Waterfall" music video?

ME!! well, i just love every time Coldplay make an animated video in general.

LOL, these just turned up on Twitter:

[ATTACH=full]6743[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]6744[/ATTACH]

all i had to do was look for that hair :joy:

it's honestly not an entirely bad look on him. but it's still tacky :p

1176991790f1.jpg

beforemartin11.jpg

• Like 3

So GUYS it's already been a year since I joined a site called Coldplaying :D. It has been a blast so far - yeah it has, yeah it has ♫. I hope to maybe meet some of you in the future 'cause y'all are incredible. Love :kissing_heart:

• Like 11

So GUYS it's already been a year since I joined a site called Coldplaying :D. It has been a blast so far - yeah it has, yeah it has ♫. I hope to maybe meet some of you in the future 'cause y'all are incredible. Love :kissing_heart:

Congratulations ! Only one year - it feels like you have been around for ages :D

• Like 1

ME!! well, i just love every time Coldplay make an animated video in general.

all i had to do was look for that hair :joy:

it's honestly not an entirely bad look on him. but it's still tacky :p

1176991790f1.jpg

beforemartin11.jpg

Yes! His hair gives him away :D I wish he kept some of it, and wouldn't cut it so short every time.

Congratulations! :party:

• Like 1

Celebration time. Is there cake? [emoji4]

Guest diogo_sg

Happy joinday!! [emoji1] [emoji322]

Only one year - it feels like you have been around for ages :D

Look who's talking :D I just jumped in right away, and that's why I aged so much. In one of my cultures, there is a saying that goes "the more you know, the faster you will age", so maybe that's true.

Celebration time. Is there cake? [emoji4]

If you want to make a cake for 107,000 members of Coldplaying, be my guest :)

• Like 3